Register

Question to bottoms: do you go limp when being fucked. Question to Tops: what do feel

Question to bottoms: do you go limp when being fucked. Question to Tops: what do feel or think if the guy you are fucking goes limp.

Sometimes it happens to me when I'm being fucked, even though I'm still aroused and loving it. It also happened that I guy I was fucking went limp, at the time I wondered if it was me not pleasing him enough.

your thoughts:

Re: Question to bottoms: do you go limp when being fucked. Question to Tops: what do

When I was in my teens and my friend was fucking me I would stay hard but he was also stroking me too. As I have gotten older I have only ridden toys (an 8" long 2" dia.) dildo and have gone limp while ridding it, lot more exciting with the real thing. When I was topping my friend he would be hard sometimes and soft the other but he seemed to enjoy it both ways.

Re: Question to bottoms: do you go limp when being fucked. Question to Tops: what do

just depnds on who i am with

I mostly go limp when being fucked doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it though!

Sometimes I stay rock hard and spray cum all over the room when I climax!

It all depends on the situation. Sometimes I'm rock hard and throbbing and at other times I'll go flaccid. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to my reactions so I don't know why there can be a difference. I do know that whether I'm hard or not I always love a hard cock in me.

At first I'm soft but it doesn't take long till I'm rock hard I try not to JO while being fucked I almost always cum when they start cunning the feel of a cock cumming in drives me wild

I am hardly ever hard except when being sucked or stroked. When being fucked I stay soft but my cummies dribble out while he fucks my sinkhole.

I'm usually hard at the start, then start getting limp, then get hard at times, then soft again. I don't know why, either.

No limping after to date lol. If properly lubed and done right usually have no soreness, however when there is soreness its because I got big cock or fucked good and hard and that just feels hot as I walk around. I have mind blowing orgasms if he hits my prostate just right over and over its unbelievable actually makes me lose control and makes me moan like a chick body goes stiff and I forget to breathe sometimes its indescribable, once I experienced multiples I was hooked, bottom is the bomb! I can go there anytime with my toys I can direct it to the sweet spot and blow my mind as long as I want, but there's nothing like giving it up to another man, the submission,the taboo so hot, makes me feel so sexy and desired as grabs my ass and squeezes hard, or on my back with my legs wrapped around him. On top is the best because I get to control the angle.,

When i play with toys I am usually semi hard but stroke myself hard for the finish. The only time I received from a guy, it came and went but I produced lots of precum while he was fucking me when I was hard or soft.

Similar with me. I have only been fucked once, long ago. But I have been making do with toys for many years. I did so this afternoon. As I felt the dildo entering my ass, my cock was instantly hardening. Needless to say, I was soon masturbating.

I almost always tend to go limp when being fucked---but that has nothing to do with whether I am liking it or not----I love it when being fucked. I am so concentrating on enjoying being fucked that I don't really care about my own cock--I am enjoying what the cock of the guy fucking me is doing and that it feels great.

It is something too---if I don't cum before I am fucked---I very rarely can cum after the fucking is over--it doesn't matter to me--since I got what I wanted---to be fucked. I will jerk off later, recalling how good the fucking felt.

If you watch vids of guys fucking----just as many or more of the bottoms---they are not hard either. I do kind of envy the guys who when being fucked, jerk themselves off to orgasm and I have even seen vids where the bottom is not touching his cock and he shoots his load while being fucked.

I don't think that it matters one way or the other whether the bottom is hard or not, cums or not when being fucked--what matters is that both parties are enjoying the fucking.

Some of the nerves that control erections run alongside the prostate. During anal sex, while the penis is rubbing up against the prostate, the signal from these nerves can be disrupted and loss of erection can occur. It's not permanent nor so disruptive that you can't regain your erection.

The first (and only) time I was fucked, I did go limp. But I was certainly enjoying it, asking him to fuck me, and urging him on. I think the most erotic moment in my life was when I felt his theighs against my butt. It seemed to complete something in me.

I'm a total bottom. My dick always stays hard when I'm being fucked. Guess that proves I love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    It all depends on the situation. Sometimes I'm rock hard and throbbing and at other times I'll go flaccid. There doesn't seem to be a pattern to my reactions so I don't know why there can be a difference. I do know that whether I'm hard or not I always love a hard cock in me.
    Me too! I've stayed limp and loving it the whole time and I've sprayed right over my lover in cowboy to paint the headboard. No rhyme or reason, but I love it either way.

I never go limp in a sexual encounter, ESPECIALLY when I am being fucked. I stay hard as a rock when getting fucked, and make precum in a steady stream. I have cum a few times without my cock being touched and that my friend, is a FABULOUS orgasm ! ! I do love to have my nuts and cock fondled (not jacked off) by my partner doing a "reach around". I had one buddy in my teens that would mount me doggy style and while he was fucking me, he would kiss and lick my back, neck and ears. When he would start cumming, he would "French Kiss" my ears, and that would usually bring on a big load of cum from me.......AND if I had not cum by getting jacked off, he would literally suck the cum out of me ! ! !

it depends on what postion I am being fuck in

I've never gone limp while being fucked.

At times I stay hard, but if it is really good I will go limp. The feel is so good and intense in my ass that I forget all about my dick so it get soft. When I feel his cock throbbing as he is about to cum excites me even more and when he does cum it will make me cum as well even when soft. While he is fucking me I will climax several time without cumming.

Oh when I bottom I stay hard most of the time, at least through my first orgasm and sometimes through multiple orgasms. Even when I'm not hard I'm not limp, I'll be semi-erect. I love the feel of a thick hard cock pumping in and out of my ass. I love the feel of it sliding through my anal sphincter, across my prostrate and deep inside of me. My anal orgasms are incredible,always have been. My first orgasms shoot out like a water jets, usually the strongest more powerful blasts I make when I orgasm. After that first orgasm I may drop to a semi -erection and the subsequent orgasms may dribble or ooze out but not always, though none shoot out as powerfully as that first one. I've always enjoyed getting fucked and anal sex. The first man that fucked my ass was very, very good at it and the orgasm was incredible, that certainly helped. I've loved it ever since.

When I'm topping I do enjoy seeing and playing with their hard cock but as some have said a lot of men lose their erects when they get fucked, so I do enjoy it when they cum, I love making men cum.

Oh I love anal. Rimming, fingering, toys, cock... love it love it love it... and I like a lover; male or female, who knows how to satisfy me anally, and who lets me indulge in their holes. I've had a lot of experience at it and its different each time. If I am masturbating with a butt plug or dildo I get real hot but really don't get hard. If its a man or my girl friend with a strap on then odds are I'll keep most of my erection. Now, if I should find myself in the middle of several men, one fucking my ass while another blows me and still others shove it down my throat... i am gonna be as hard as I can get. Of course its been ages since I found myself in that kind of situation... but they were a hell of a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Oh I love anal. Rimming, fingering, toys, cock... love it love it love it... and I like a lover; male or female, who knows how to satisfy me anally, and who lets me indulge in their holes. I've had a lot of experience at it and its different each time. If I am masturbating with a butt plug or dildo I get real hot but really don't get hard. If its a man or my girl friend with a strap on then odds are I'll keep most of my erection. Now, if I should find myself in the middle of several men, one fucking my ass while another blows me and still others shove it down my throat... i am gonna be as hard as I can get. Of course its been ages since I found myself in that kind of situation... but they were a hell of a lot of fun.
    hope u find urself in that situation again......in fact i hope i find myself in that situation

NO, in fact, I get harder. Much harder. What a pleasure to have my ass filled.

It depends on multiple factors really. How rough the fucking is, where your state of mind is, other activities like getting stroked at the same time, and then it can get even more involved. More than two people? Alcohol, drugs, etc... I think most of the time, I probably go mostly limp because my dick is not where the stimulation is and I'm definitely not focusing on how hard my cock is when I'm being stuffed in the ass. But if a third person is involved and playing with my cock, or I am fucking them while getting fucked myself, then yea it stays hard.

kind of semi hard with a lot of pre cum oozing out from the pleasure of being topped