Register

The Chatroom Is Baaack Up!

Just for s&g, I tried the chatroom, and lo and behold, it worked. The chatroom is back. Hope my old chat buddies are still around and will jump back in. Wish I knew who to thank. I missed those wonderful chats.

Re: The Chatroom Is Baaack Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Plumhead2 View Post
    Just for s&g, I tried the chatroom, and lo and behold, it worked. The chatroom is back. Hope my old chat buddies are still around and will jump back in. Wish I knew who to thank. I missed those wonderful chats.
    Nobody cares about how you missed cyber sex and jerking off your tiny meat with strangers in a cyber sex chat room like the chat here is.

One of the reasons that no one is going back to chat is that Trolls have polluted Bisexual.com when chat was down, and the good members who use to contribute, and make this site a community ARE NOW GONE .

Yes, I noticed. But some of my old chat buddies seem to still hang around. Maybe this place will revive. It was such a good community before, as you said, it was polluted. I have been on so many sites that started off as a wonderful community, and then was hijacked by people with psychological issues. The anonymity of the internet is a blessing, but also a curse.

Indeed my Friend, indeed. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Plumhead2 View Post
    Yes, I noticed. But some of my old chat buddies seem to still hang around. Maybe this place will revive. It was such a good community before, as you said, it was polluted. I have been on so many sites that started off as a wonderful community, and then was hijacked by people with psychological issues. The anonymity of the internet is a blessing, but also a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Nobody cares about how you missed cyber sex and jerking off your tiny meat with strangers in a cyber sex chat room like the chat here is.
    nobody cares for you either pole-smoker

I have not participated in chat more than twice. But, when chat is working the quality of discussion in the main forum seems to improve. So, I am happy it is back.
    JEM

All I can hope for is that this site will once again become the Community it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I have not participated in chat more than twice. But, when chat is working the quality of discussion in the main forum seems to improve. So, I am happy it is back.

Chat rooms reflect society, a number of people we like, some we tolerate, some we might not miss. The person who is well adjusted may have more people in the first two categories than the person who the majority of people would not miss.
    With that said some people troll rooms because people who think they are well adjusted , at least more than the others here, may have buttons to push easily that are as large as they are.

If you really don't like someone and are bothered by what they say and do, just IGNORE them. IGNORE their posts. Feeding trolls is like feeding pigeons and expecting them to fly away.
    But if you like to argue, and some really do, go ahead and have your fun. Find out who can win the pissing match, who is really dom and who is really dumb..

I try not to make generalizations like the room is totally over run by trolls now and ALL the nice people are gone... Because it diminishes any nice people here when you say that. In fact if I am here and say all the nice people are gone, how could I be a nice person eh? : )

Anyhow this sounds like a serious thread which it is not. Just showing a button that could easily be pushed.. Make luv not war.

i like how u think i agree especially make love not war, wish there was more of that in the world

Cyber love. is better than no love at all. Lonng live cyber love.

oooh such wordsmiths around

Oh yay I missed the chat, I missed chatting to like mind people.

With chat back up & running, how come more people don't use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Meliss View Post
    Chat rooms reflect society, a number of people we like, some we tolerate, some we might not miss. The person who is well adjusted may have more people in the first two categories than the person who the majority of people would not miss.
    With that said some people troll rooms because people who think they are well adjusted , at least more than the others here, may have buttons to push easily that are as large as they are.

If you really don't like someone and are bothered by what they say and do, just IGNORE them. IGNORE their posts. Feeding trolls is like feeding pigeons and expecting them to fly away.
    But if you like to argue, and some really do, go ahead and have your fun. Find out who can win the pissing match, who is really dom and who is really dumb..

I try not to make generalizations like the room is totally over run by trolls now and ALL the nice people are gone... Because it diminishes any nice people here when you say that. In fact if I am here and say all the nice people are gone, how could I be a nice person eh? : )

Anyhow this sounds like a serious thread which it is not. Just showing a button that could easily be pushed.. Make luv not war.
    Agreed. Make much LUV and never war. How are you Meliss?

Doing quite well ty. Always a challenge or two in life but meeting them head on. Love the view down your top 69lover. Red looks good on you, or near you after your presents are unwrapped
    : )

Hi how is everyone? Welcome back!

Great to see my old friend Jamie. I predict great fantasy chats soon!

I'm doing well Jamie, how are you ...Your inbox is full

Quote Originally Posted by jamieknyc View Post
    Hi how is everyone? Welcome back!

�� Hi Jamie!

here-hear.....pole smoker should have realized how nobody liked him a long time ago.....but: he's that dumb.

Hey By..long time no speak, hope you are doing well.

I've visited the main chat room a few times since it has been back up. Let's jut say the experience has been less than exhilarating. I'm hoping that chat participation and quality will improve with time as more members learn of its resurrection.

I happened by here by pure chance after not visiting for, jeez, probably well over a year... I was actually surprised the site was still here - I guess I expected it to have died a slow death, based on were it was last time I was here. I hope this means it's reviving! It really was a unique space, with some smart, witty, sexy, interesting people. I'll be checking back in!

I think what is happening is that people are going on Chat, then having Private Message conversations. .

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I've visited the main chat room a few times since it has been back up. Let's jut say the experience has been less than exhilarating. I'm hoping that chat participation and quality will improve with time as more members learn of its resurrection.

Hopefully some of the sexy people on this board will return!

Hoping, maybe praying to the bi gods that the good people will return.

Quote Originally Posted by nashs.bath View Post
    Hopefully some of the sexy people on this board will return!