Register

Thread: Prostate play

Prostate play

If you have never had your prostate milked or massaged, you have been missing out on so much!
    Never had mine done until about two years ago, although I had it rubbed for a moment by a woman I was with before getting married, and I shot an imense load!
    after reading about it many times online, I placed an ad looking for someone wanting to give me a "treat"
    I met a guy, around my age, who had a private play room in his house. We sucked each other, kissed, 69'd, etc... Then, he laid me on my back, and began massaging my hole. He worked his lubed fingers, one, then two deeper into my ass. My cock became harder than Greek Algebra.. Then he reached up, and hit my prostate!😄 As he began
    rubbing that, my cock began streaming precum like a hose! He stroked me with his other hand as he fingered me oh so well. He would stare at my cock, lick his lips, then go down and suck me for a minute or two. I realized that he wanted to edge me along for the finale! He would literally fill his mouth with my precum, looking up at me with a smile on his face. When I began to beg him to let me cum, he graciously abliged... He hit what seemed to be the launch button on my prostate, at the same time taking me deep down his throat. I can honestly say that I have never in all my years had such an intense orgasm! I came what seemed gallons. He swallowed continuously occasionally leaking some cum from his mouth. (in which he would happily clean up)
    When I finally had my last orgasmic convulsion, he stood up, lifted my legs, and slid his 8" cock deep in right away.
    He pumped me long and deep, like nobody ever had before. The whole time stroking my cock to wake it up again. He adjusted his postiton and was able to once again begin rubbing my prostate, only this time with his beautiful cock. Once he did that, I instantly grew hard again. He fucked me so wonderfully, that I began pouring more precum and was able to fully orgasm again. He then pulled me to the edge of the bed, pulled my ass up more, and drove his tool deep in me. With a huge groan, he came hard and deep in my hole. Do much so, that I could feel his warmth inside my belly. If not for being married, I would have considered outing myself to be with this incredible lover.
    We keep trying to meet up again, but of our schedules both conflict, and make it difficult to connect.
    however, we both agree that it will happen once again.

Re: Prostate play

That's so great!! I learned to play with my prostate when I was a teenager. It's wonderful! I've only had one experience like yours but not as magical, it was with a tranny in college and she worked me for a while with her fingers. I kiss the old days haha

Used to experience non stop orgasms when a knowing partner knew where to aim his cock to slide over my prostate......no hands, no touching my cock, and it would just flow like a fountain...miss those days...

Sometimes I will take my wifes G Spot Vibe and massage my prostate but typically I seem to mainly squeeze out pee. Once I got quite a bit of grey milky liquid but wasn't thick more like watery. I get incredible feelings with the vib but I think I might be doing something wrong and hitting my bladder rather than my prostate. Anyone have suggestions or thoughts?

I also hit my bladder and I like it. I sometimes put my butt plug in and when it gets in a certain spot it does make me pee. It's a different pee from just standing and pissing. It is almost like cumming. I will put a few towels under me and put on 2 pair of tite nylon panties and when I get that feeling I let it go. It feels soo good.

I like to insert a finger in my ass as far as I can when I take a shower. Feeling the hot water, and fondling my cock at the same time, gives me a good start to the day.

Th wife and I have been experimenting with miliking. We have never got to the milking part, but it feels so good to have her rub my cock until I come. Recently I think she's been hitting my bladder and forcing me to pee which feels as I am having an enormous orgasm. She enjoys getting it all over her and drinking it. We are now experimenting with water sports. I'm still looking to have the amazing hands free orgasm that I hear so much of.

I have had a woman milk me and I have used toys on myself, it is amazing, feels so good.

Interesting stuff here! I'd like to experience this! Exactly where is it, & how to stimulate it? I now wonder if that's why I could be made to cum like a busted fire hose in earlier years? Fascinating theory!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

It's pretty easy to find, but keep in mind, you need to approach it slowly when first learning about it. It's not how aggressive, it's how the massage is done.
    Some guys can cum jjust by having their hole played with. But once you get in and find it... WOW!
    have a look at the video to get an idea. Everyone has a different way or kink..http://www.xvideos.com/video15023145...urbations_cums

OK...I'll have to listen a lil closer, as wife is in the next room playing a video RPG. Gotta learn this one! I miss cuming long, hard squirts of cum like a geyser, as i did in younger days. I was writing book two of my " Free love" series, basing one story on Tommy James, " Crimson & Clover" we like from the old days of dating. Any way, the story was so damn hot, I just had to unbutton my PJ's & jack off, playing with my big balls too. Once again, I came in my hand...but this time, i raised my hand up close to my face, looked at my warm cream running all over my fingers, & said to myself, F*** it! and quickly, suddenly licked my hand clean of a load of rather clean tasting cum, before I could change my mind! Yummy pre-lunch! I actually feel better, having finally swallowed my own whole load, rather than just a little taste once in awhile. Thought you guys'd get off on that?...
    Last edited by OlderBC1; May 16, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

I've had a prostate massage a couple times by a professional. He really knew what he was doing and it was phenomenal. I already produce a lot of cum anyway, but he really knew how to open the flood gates. Highly recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffnuggies View Post
    If you have never had your prostate milked or massaged, you have been missing out on so much!
    Never had mine done until about two years ago, although I had it rubbed for a moment by a woman I was with before getting married, and I shot an imense load!
    after reading about it many times online, I placed an ad looking for someone wanting to give me a "treat"
    I met a guy, around my age, who had a private play room in his house. We sucked each other, kissed, 69'd, etc... Then, he laid me on my back, and began massaging my hole. He worked his lubed fingers, one, then two deeper into my ass. My cock became harder than Greek Algebra.. Then he reached up, and hit my prostate! As he began
    rubbing that, my cock began streaming precum like a hose! He stroked me with his other hand as he fingered me oh so well. He would stare at my cock, lick his lips, then go down and suck me for a minute or two. I realized that he wanted to edge me along for the finale! He would literally fill his mouth with my precum, looking up at me with a smile on his face. When I began to beg him to let me cum, he graciously abliged... He hit what seemed to be the launch button on my prostate, at the same time taking me deep down his throat. I can honestly say that I have never in all my years had such an intense orgasm! I came what seemed gallons. He swallowed continuously occasionally leaking some cum from his mouth. (in which he would happily clean up)
    When I finally had my last orgasmic convulsion, he stood up, lifted my legs, and slid his 8" cock deep in right away.
    He pumped me long and deep, like nobody ever had before. The whole time stroking my cock to wake it up again. He adjusted his postiton and was able to once again begin rubbing my prostate, only this time with his beautiful cock. Once he did that, I instantly grew hard again. He fucked me so wonderfully, that I began pouring more precum and was able to fully orgasm again. He then pulled me to the edge of the bed, pulled my ass up more, and drove his tool deep in me. With a huge groan, he came hard and deep in my hole. Do much so, that I could feel his warmth inside my belly. If not for being married, I would have considered outing myself to be with this incredible lover.
    We keep trying to meet up again, but of our schedules both conflict, and make it difficult to connect.
    however, we both agree that it will happen once again.
    Why don't you wake up and read this Forum... There was a very similar post to this just last week... D'OH

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Why don't you wake up and read this Forum... There was a very similar post to this just last week... D'OH
    That's all very interesting, but you might consider that the HUGE block of text you just quoted and chastised Tuffnuggies for writing, was posted in November of 2015, which may just be a little longer than a week ago...

D'OH

Time machine's a bit fucked up dude? Lol!!

I Massage My Own Prostate Every Time I Jack Off I Feels Wonderful.

I do that a lot as well.