Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Question: What do you think caused you to become bisexual?

I remember when I was a little tyke and like most little boys I wanted to peek at my dad's cock. He caught me and didn't mind after all that's what kids do. Giving me fatherly advice, he said "Sucking another man's cock is down right disgusting".

I was thinking, "Really? It doesn't seem so disgusting to me."

After I got out of the Army, I found me a boyfriend and enjoyed every mile of it!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Quote Originally Posted by thatcher29 View Post
    I had been visiting some LGBT forums and there's almost as many different theories about what causes gay people as there are gay people. Hormones, experiences as a fetus, relationship with parents, imprinting, DNA, etc. etc. etc. So I started thinking about my own situation. I'm 68 years old and comfortable as a mature bisexual male. The easy answer for me might be that it's because my brother and I enjoyed masturbating ourselves and each other when we were teenagers. But that seems a bit simplistic since a whole lot of kids participate in those sort of activities and if they all became practicing bisexuals when they got older, then this site would be a lot more crowded. The youthful fooling around might have introduced me, and it certainly let me know that M2M sex was enjoyable, but there has to be something more. Lately, I have begun to believe that my bisexual lifestyle comes from having a very curious personality. I'm the sort of person who has always wanted to try different things. Growing up, I was always reading books, particularly about things i knew nothing about. Back in the 60's and 70's, I experimented with drugs. I never did a lot of any type for very long but I did try most of them. I've traveled to at least 50 different countries all over the world. Even though I'm an atheist, I combed through various religions and their texts. So I think that's my personal reason--always wanting to try new things, feel new sensations, and have new adventures. So what about you? Why do you think it is that you are a bisexual?
    For me I don’t like the term bi!! There is straight and gay.. bi would be right in the middle 50/50 straight and gay.. we all know that each and every one of us are different.. more or less of each of them.. I lean more toward the percentage range.. I can tell you I am 75% gay and 25 % straight.. it allows each the freedom to be what they are.. I would have to say that I had always wondered.. it was t until I actually had the expierance that I knew..

I was brought up to not be prejudice against anyone for any reason and additionally to never look down on anyone unless I was helping them up. At some point when I was young someone said, Don't knock it until you have tried it. I thought that was a worthy manner to live. With that I was willing to experiment and learn. First same sex encounter left me with mixed emotions for a day or so. I did enjoy it and so I figured anything that gives you pleasure can't be all that wrong. I tried a straight marriage but that left something missing. I finally married a bisexual woman who was comfortable with her sexuality and mine. Our motto became, The couple that plays together stays together. We had a totally open line of communication and that is the most important point when married. No lies and no secrets. We lived it our way. We lost some friends and became closer with some. No one thing made me decide I prefer being bi. It was all things that I encountered that agreed with me. I couldn't live a lie.

I don't think any outside factor "caused" me to be bi. I think I was always this way. As far back as I can remember thinking about sex, I thought about acts with both women and men. I definitely tend quite a bit more to the hetero side though. So, I will have my head turned while looking at women all the time, but almost never by men, and I have been in long-term relationships with women but never more than an affectionate regular sex thing with a man. But I fantasize about both, and there are definitely times when only sex with a man will do, during which I feel very intensely sexual about other men. And, of course, there are also times when one just feels incredibly horny in general, and sexual activity with men is just easier to come by quickly.

But I have been this way all of my now rather long life, and, other than my experience level and comfort, it doesn't seem to have changed much at all over the years.

I am never sure if I'm Bi or if I just like sex so much that either sex can turn me on. I know I don't have more feelings for men than women. When I'm out I don't see men and think I'd like to have sex with him but always see women I'd like to.
    I do know that not enough sex with my wife got me looking for ways to be satisfied. I was with a few women and felt like it was too emotional and could be more likely to blow up into really negative consequences. After that it went to getting BJs from men, to giving, to sex with men. And of course enjoying the sex with men, especially the taboo/kinky feel of what I was doing.
    I don't think very much about whether or not I'm Bi. I am concerned with being satisfied sexually.

I don't think anything "caused" me to become bisexual. I spent several years with a very good counselor dealing with lots of stuff during and after my divorce. What I ultimately discovered is that we are all normal. Things like sexuality and gender are not binary. They come in all shapes and sizes. A lot of what determines the gender or sexuality we outwardly display is our fucked up cultural 'norms.' Especially in America, we have this puritanical undercurrent in our society that tells us we have to be a certain way and will be damned for all eternity if we don't fall in line. In the end(pun intended), it's just sexual pleasure and I really don't believe that God or god or gods really care whom we enjoy it with. He/she/they just want us to be good people and be nice to other people and what better way to be nice to someone else than sucking their cock or eating their pussy or letting them fuck you in the ass?

I think it just my love of sex. It seems to be easier to find a male that's interested in having sex than females. They make things so complicated. Guys seem to just want to get off. Fill the need and leave then wait until next time. The penis is a beautiful thing. I love my penis and love to look at others. I also love pussy. I love breasts. I love a nice plump Ass. Then women's emotions get everything fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    I was brought up to not be prejudice against anyone for any reason and additionally to never look down on anyone unless I was helping them up. At some point when I was young someone said, Don't knock it until you have tried it. I thought that was a worthy manner to live. With that I was willing to experiment and learn. First same sex encounter left me with mixed emotions for a day or so. I did enjoy it and so I figured anything that gives you pleasure can't be all that wrong. I tried a straight marriage but that left something missing. I finally married a bisexual woman who was comfortable with her sexuality and mine. Our motto became, The couple that plays together stays together. We had a totally open line of communication and that is the most important point when married. No lies and no secrets. We lived it our way. We lost some friends and became closer with some. No one thing made me decide I prefer being bi. It was all things that I encountered that agreed with me. I couldn't live a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlNYC View Post
    I don't think any outside factor "caused" me to be bi. I think I was always this way. As far back as I can remember thinking about sex, I thought about acts with both women and men. I definitely tend quite a bit more to the hetero side though. So, I will have my head turned while looking at women all the time, but almost never by men, and I have been in long-term relationships with women but never more than an affectionate regular sex thing with a man. But I fantasize about both, and there are definitely times when only sex with a man will do, during which I feel very intensely sexual about other men. And, of course, there are also times when one just feels incredibly horny in general, and sexual activity with men is just easier to come by quickly.

But I have been this way all of my now rather long life, and, other than my experience level and comfort, it doesn't seem to have changed much at all over the years.
    i kinda think how u guys think about bisxuality. a part of me has allways wanted to explore & question things not just sexually. though considering doing it with another guy took awhile for me. never really even considered it or turned on by it untill my early 20's. at least i know it's allowed as long as another guy allows it i wasn't really brought up not to be prejudice but fortunately i figured that out. i also don't checkout men it doesn't interest me. women on the other hand i don't want anymore than to be fwb with a guy but i can't deny i got some kinda attraction to guys. i also have my times when all i got on my mind is guys & i know that's fine. would be nice for me to have a wife/gf who was bi or understood what it's like to have attraction to both sexes. i wouldn't necessarily be interested in acting on anything outside of the relationship but its still a part of me & it would make things easier to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby57 View Post
    I don't think anything "caused" me to become bisexual. I spent several years with a very good counselor dealing with lots of stuff during and after my divorce. What I ultimately discovered is that we are all normal. Things like sexuality and gender are not binary. They come in all shapes and sizes. A lot of what determines the gender or sexuality we outwardly display is our fucked up cultural 'norms.' Especially in America, we have this puritanical undercurrent in our society that tells us we have to be a certain way and will be damned for all eternity if we don't fall in line. In the end(pun intended), it's just sexual pleasure and I really don't believe that God or god or gods really care whom we enjoy it with. He/she/they just want us to be good people and be nice to other people and what better way to be nice to someone else than sucking their cock or eating their pussy or letting them fuck you in the ass?
    sex is such a great way to do something nice for the right people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odge1 View Post
    I think it just my love of sex. It seems to be easier to find a male that's interested in having sex than females. They make things so complicated. Guys seem to just want to get off. Fill the need and leave then wait until next time. The penis is a beautiful thing. I love my penis and love to look at others. I also love pussy. I love breasts. I love a nice plump Ass. Then women's emotions get everything fucked up.
    i agree it's easier overall to have sex with the same sex or at least it applies to guys. i'd still much rather be with women. i think thy are definately worth the effort. problem is, i don't know women good enough to be very successfull with them.

Not sure how to begin a new topic or thread in the forums so I figured i would piggyback off this one. Ok so a little about me. I am a 38 year old bicurious male that has had a longtime fantasy of bottoming with another man. I secretly watch bi mmf videos often and enjoy them alot. There are several things that not only do I fantasize about but actually imagine happening as I play with myself. I have attempted trying to play with another man once. I was so nervous and the fact that he had a scruffy beard I couldnt get hard. Not to mention I believe he wanted to do what I want and that is a full bottom experience in the middle of a mmf threesome not to mention I really would like to have a woman who not only is actively envolved but enjoys and if it goes well may even order me to do certain things. So anyway away from rambling...Here is my issue...I am married..been married for near 10 years and together for 12. I love her to death and I will be the first to admit I thoroughly enjoy our what I will call FUN TIME. She is very good in bed and boy I enjoy a good pair of breasts and the feeling of being in a woman. So I finally came out to her a few years ago about being bicurious. Over the years I have told naughty stories here and there about us having a threesome. Some just a normal straight mfm and sometimes when I feel brave enough I have a straight mfm turn into a full on bi experience. We tried taking steps into having a threesome with a friend of mine (who is also self admitly bisexual and has had not only bi threesomes but also even a few man on man enounters. The first time the three of us were in the living room in the dark and were talking about me and my wife wanting to try a threesome for real and one thing led to another they had sex but through miscommunication and misunderstanding it ended there. I didnt act fast enough and only ended up watching them have sex lol. He came really fast and she thought he was done but wasnt..Anyway so it was a bust although after she got a little emotional being her first time being with another man while I watched which made her feel bad it really spiced things up..We were like rabbits like when we first met. Now that has long tapered off but I still continue telling naughty stories about having a mmf with her and him and have actually been sharing my bi fantasies more then I used to during our fun time. After that she at one point even gave me permission to try a one on one with a guy as she doesnt see as it as cheating and even told me that i could have a bi mmf with the same friend and his now exwife because she was her friend and trusted it was all about the experience. Now here is the thing she has shown interest and has said she would be willing to help me experience my fantasies. Now yes they are my fantasies but really my pleasure would be pleasuring and making them both cum then and only then allow myself to cum. But everytime we attemp to set it up it goes bust. Yes sometimes its his fault but when its ours it seems like a mutual chicken out thing lol. So here is what I want advice on. One what can I do to make sure she is fully comfortable do this and if she is then any tips on how to get the ball rolling..I have some ideas which I use in my stories on how it would start..Now on the other hand if it turns out she doesnt really want to do it and is just playing along for my sake what should I do. I have some opions some of which are probably bad some I am afraid I would chicken out. I really want to experience it once and here are my opions if it turns out she doesnt think she can go through with a bi threesome.
    First I figured I could set up a regular threesome with her and our bi friend again making sure to get physically involved right away then as the fun continues and things begin getting really hot start doing some of the things that I want to try a little bit and see if one she enjoys it and 2 gets into it for instance 69ing with her with me on the bottom as he does her doggy style which I would then occasionally pull him out of her and suck on him then guide him back in her and continue going down on her and try to judge her comfort level before trying more things that are a little bit more well out there.
    Second I thought of having him come over with the knowledge that I was going to attemp a bi threesome and as we are sitting there just sporatically getting on my knees and going down on him sunddenly in front of her and judge her reaction. My concern here is that she would disgust her to the point where it would fully destroy our already strained sex life. Thoughts...but remember she has told me she would be willing to give it a try.
    Third just give up on my quest to get the real experience and go back to imagining fantasizing and watching videos alone while self soothing and maybe occationally use a toy to get some of the experience.
    Fourth continue telling the stories until she caves and changes her mind lol
    Fifth and could be the worst choice depending on one thing. That would be to say screw it and accept that our sex life is dying and accepting an invitation which he has offered several times and continues to join him and his new girl who isnt bothered and actually gets into bi mmf threesomes and get the experience armed with the fact that she has given me permission to have a one on one with him but the fear that she didnt give me permission to have her involved fully and would most likely view it as cheating if she found out and probably leave me. Bonus if i go with this is not only do i get the experience but I get it with someone I know and the fact she has seen a pic of my cock and likes it (supposedly lol) and well she is pretty hot lol. The negative is I would have to probably keep it secret and hope she doesnt find out and if she did then she would drop me like a rock. Like i said this ones the worst one. Only reason I have thought of this is because well we seem to me to have become more and more distant and even after sharing several times that I was unhappy with the lack of sex and felt like she was starting to loose romantic feelings for me.
    Sixth I could let them hook up while I watched and then when they finished I could do what I could with him as she watched . This could turn out good or bad for a couple reasons..It could go good if she began to get turned on watching then join in and then we could have the whole experience and do all the things I have fantasized and then shared with her in story form. Could go bad if she goes the other direction and gets disgusted and either walks away leaving me in an unsure position or worse so disgusted it finishes off our sex life entirely and she begins seeing me more as a gay man which I am not. I understand there is alot here but I am really wanting a real experience and want her envolved to whatever extent she is willing to be envolved in without wrecking our already shrinking romantic bedroom life.
    I am willing to share in detail the fantasies I have if it would help get me some good suggestions, advice and or tips on what I should do. Keep in mind the one time we tried which ended up being them two doing their thing and me watching did lead to a huge jump in our sex life which did last for quite a while and she has claimed she would be up for and even said interested in and turned on by the idea but always goes bust once the plan is set.

I can say with out doubt that us older guys who have been married for many years seek other ways of sexual satisfaction. My sexual buddies and I all agree that it gets boring fucking the same pussy all these yrs. Honestly, the best head I have ever gotten has been from a guy, I have been told that I m a good cock sucker. A good example of this is my frequent friend needs Viagra to get stiff enough to fuck his wife, no medications n needed for a evening with my ass. I think it’s our natural journey as humans to explore our sexuality.

So I already posted a lengthly post just a bit ago but I do have a question. So I consider myself to be bicurious. I have never had a real experience aside from on that went bust Im assuming due to nervousness and the fact that he had scruff when he went to orally have fun with me and well the scruff was uncomfortable to the point that it prevented me from well to be honest getting hard. Now after sharing this I do enjoy fantasizing, thinking about, and story telling about the different things I would like to try and get worked up and excited everytime. I also enjoy a good video from bi to man on man on occasion. Now considering I have never had a successful encounter in which I experienced everything I enjoy fantasizing about is Bi Curious the correct term? and if not does the fact that I actively would love to make my fantasy come true enough to use that term successfully?

Relax and don't worry about definitions and labels.

IMO, however, you're pretty much the textbook definition of 'bicurious'. You fantasize and enjoy discussions about M-M sexual activity, occasionally enjoy bisexual erotic videos and can easily imagine allowing yourself to experiment with another man.

I'm more confused by guys who have had some experience with other males and continue to consider themselves bicurious. I was only curious until I took the first step. I didn't do 'everything' right away -- but there was no more curiosity. I knew that I was open to more and I looked forward to broadening my range of experience.

I feel much the same.

Curiosity. Well into my 40s, and the internet was still new and open (thank you, Al Gore LOL), I started searching the net for any and
    All sites sexual. Gay sites really interested me and I started watching gay movies and lurking in gay chat rooms I finally took the ‘plunge’ one time and started chatting with a guy, who said he was also gay curious. We met, and the rest as they say, is history

I have always been bisexual since puberty. My sexual fantasies have always involved both genders. My sexual relationships have been with both genders, 80% same gender and 20% opposite gender.

Just as I developed tastes for different foods and different experiences, i developed a taste for both men and women. I love the scent, softness and taste of a clean vagina and I also love the hardness of a good clean cock and the feeling of said cock throbbing in my mouth. Trying to understand why is like trying to understand why I like fried chicken. I like it cause it’s good, just like pussy and cock.

My first sexual experience was with another guy, however I never felt it ruled out having sex with women and it hasn't!

i guess the other reason is that casual no strings sex is more readily available with guys rather than girls!
    Last edited by Bluehill; Jan 13, 2018 at 7:13 PM.

My college girlfriend was so hot ... she had a great body and looked amazing when she'd strut around in her fuck-me heels and panties. When she sucked my cock, she'd stop and kiss me so I could taste my dick on her breath. She worked nights sometimes and I would slip on a panty and luxuriate in her soft, fragrant sheets before falling asleep.

I think that's where the seed was planted for me ... I wanted to be her and excite and pleasure men the way she did.

I've always been turned on by a naked body and having the chance to play with someone has always been what I'm into!