Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Question: What do you think caused you to become bisexual?

I love women. I love to kiss, fondle and fuck them. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I am head over heals with. When we are intimate she will rub my cock a little to get it hard, pull off my underwear, then roll over so I can do the rest.

Last time I was with a guy he dropped to his knees when my cock was exposed. He wrapped his arms around and grabbed my ass while he sucked me like no tomorrow. After a little bit we changed position and I returned the favor. We went 69 for a while but he wanted to lay on his back with his head hanging of the bed while I fucked his throat. I reached over to stroke his cock and it exploded almost instantly. He would suck me for a while, then take a break and then suck some more. During the breaks he would just stare at my full erect dick that was saturated with his saliva and my pre-come.

Notice any difference in the two situations. I was married for 25 years and my wife never once commented about my dick. She liked what it could do but that was it. I catch my girlfriend checking it out on occasion but she never says anything. Every guy I have been with has worshiped my cock, as I worshiped his. I thought the last guy was going to stand up and salute it.

To me, there is your answer. If women could suck like men and would pay as much attention to my dick as I do their pussy, I probably wouldn't have any reason to be bi.

You said a mouthful there. Lots of us guys totally agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by MorThan7 View Post
    I love women. I love to kiss, fondle and fuck them. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I am head over heals with. When we are intimate she will rub my cock a little to get it hard, pull off my underwear, then roll over so I can do the rest.

Last time I was with a guy he dropped to his knees when my cock was exposed. He wrapped his arms around and grabbed my ass while he sucked me like no tomorrow. After a little bit we changed position and I returned the favor. We went 69 for a while but he wanted to lay on his back with his head hanging of the bed while I fucked his throat. I reached over to stroke his cock and it exploded almost instantly. He would suck me for a while, then take a break and then suck some more. During the breaks he would just stare at my full erect dick that was saturated with his saliva and my pre-come.

Notice any difference in the two situations. I was married for 25 years and my wife never once commented about my dick. She liked what it could do but that was it. I catch my girlfriend checking it out on occasion but she never says anything. Every guy I have been with has worshiped my cock, as I worshiped his. I thought the last guy was going to stand up and salute it.

To me, there is your answer. If women could suck like men and would pay as much attention to my dick as I do their pussy, I probably wouldn't have any reason to be bi.

IT is who you are.

"To me, there is your answer. If women could suck like men and would pay as much attention to my dick as I do their pussy, I probably wouldn't have any reason to be bi."

My wife loves my cock and loves sucking it; she can't get enough. Doesn't change anything about my desire for cock; sucking and swallowing.

I absolutely know what you mean. I don't fancy any guys on the street at all, but strip them off to only stockings and a garter belt or pantyhose, with me dressed similar, or lately getting turned on with the idea of both naked (less hair the better) wanting to wank and suck their cocks.

"What made you bi?"

With respect, I think it's the wrong question. Or at least kind of a meaningless one, unless we're swimming at the surface. I have the same reaction to most sexual "preference" designations, because they arose in a culture where for some reason we've attributed great significance to them. Only if the classification is really important do we take the effort to argue over it. I don't think it matters much at all.

We are sexual beings. We're born with a need or urge to reproduce. Our mechanism for that involves physical intermingling of our genitalia. We've evolved all sorts of good stuff to make that event more likely than less so. That means sex and sex play feels good to us. It means the pheromones we give off when we're aroused affect the people around us and they, or some of them, also get aroused. Our body chemistry has all kinds of chemical receptors and discharge features to spread the chemical messages that we are good candidates to fuck into the next century. It's how our bodies and minds work.

So male / female sex has an evolutionary basis. Sure, I've stated the obvious. But what is apparently a little less obvious is that our mechanisms of attraction are so powerful that they get triggered all the time. By images. By tactile sensations, by taste, by scent, by sound, by the chemistry of age, and by thought alone. It stands to reason that our sexual attractions are designed to be as expansive as practicable and not designed to be limited. That's an evolutionary response as well because the nature of it ensures that our DNA gets spread over a wider and not a narrower range of other people, places, times.

With these very wide ranging chemical and physical responses, all powerful as hell, there is a huge overlap between cisgender male and female mating in a manner that will actually join DNA, and mating of all kind that will implement or act out the physical and emotional urges created by our chemical and physical responses. That means we've evolved over the millennia to be promiscuous to the degree our body chemistry directs. Chemistry has no favorites. If you or I feel a strong sexual attraction to a person of the same physical sex - cisgender or otherwise, we have that attraction irrespective of the label we place on it. And we will, or we probably should if we intend to stay sane, mate or engage in sexual play with that person if we can.

So the answer to "what made you gay" or "what made you bi" or "what made you straight" is in our essential body makeup. I believe we are all gay. We are all straight. We are all bisexual. None of these labels matter beyond their own exceedingly narrow self definitions. Our sexual attractions will certainly be shaped by experiences we've had during our lives, for better or worse. But those experiences affect our basic polyamorous natures to result in the attractions we have developed. I think that's why many people feel that they've been "this way" all their lives. I think it's also consistent with the developing changes in a person's sense of attraction over the course of a lifetime (I'm probably an example of that, from straight /fearful, to straight / accepting, to straight / bicurious, to bicurious lacking only experience). It makes perfect sense to me. We are sexual; life tosses experiences at us which can shape what is done with that sexual nature. No labels needed.

What caused me to become bi? It was pressure from my wife! After months and months she finally confessed to me that she loved watching guy-on-guy action. She took me to the computer and showed me all the videos that she had downloaded. She started playing them while I watched. After a couple of seconds I could see how turned on she was getting. Well, her getting turned on got me turned on. We immediately got naked and had sex. After we were done she looks at me and said "I'd love to see you having sex with a guy". Well, that got me curious about it. A few days later she brought it up again and we talked about it. This went on a few more times until one day I told her I would do it. She was shocked to say the least. She set it up and 2 days later there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and let him in. We went to the bedroom and got naked. Before I knew it our tongues were flying, we were rubbing each other all over and the we had our cocks in each others mouth. I could see her watching us while she was working her clit. We climaxed hard which sent her over the edge and she climaxed so loud I think they heard her in the next county! And that's how life has been since that hot steamy day!

I have always found both men and women attractive. My first sexual experiences were with guys and this included looking at each others butts and doing oral on each other. High school and early college was all about sex with women. A threesome experience presented itself and I was aware that attraction and arousal is simply that and if someone of the same sex and of the opposite sex both do it for you then there you go. All of my experiences with men (other than the early play) has been in threesome and group situations.

Rob

I find both men & women attractive. Made me Bi? Easy the feel and taste of an older man's hard cock when I was young.

I think I was born that way. I've always been insatiately sexually curious, kinky, extremely curious, like to try out new things, attracted to both sexes, find both the male nude body and female nude body sexually stimulating and always have been fascinated with and loved playing with erect male character cocks and balls. I love having sex with both males and females and always have.

You are extremely lucky to have a wife who is so sexually open and adventurous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    What caused me to become bi? It was pressure from my wife! After months and months she finally confessed to me that she loved watching guy-on-guy action. She took me to the computer and showed me all the videos that she had downloaded. She started playing them while I watched. After a couple of seconds I could see how turned on she was getting. Well, her getting turned on got me turned on. We immediately got naked and had sex. After we were done she looks at me and said "I'd love to see you having sex with a guy". Well, that got me curious about it. A few days later she brought it up again and we talked about it. This went on a few more times until one day I told her I would do it. She was shocked to say the least. She set it up and 2 days later there was a knock at the door. She opened the door and let him in. We went to the bedroom and got naked. Before I knew it our tongues were flying, we were rubbing each other all over and the we had our cocks in each others mouth. I could see her watching us while she was working her clit. We climaxed hard which sent her over the edge and she climaxed so loud I think they heard her in the next county! And that's how life has been since that hot steamy day!

The other side to that coin is , your wife is going to have your lover as her sex partner...I hope you don't get jealous...

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    The other side to that coin is , your wife is going to have your lover as her sex partner...I hope you don't get jealous...
    then again it turns out some guys actually like this so it's bonus

I think it's just a matter of what turns you on sexually and being honest with yourself about your desires. A girl with a nice ass gets me hard,but boobs don't really entice me. The idea of sucking a hard cock turns me on but fucking a guy doesn't really do it for me as much as if it's a woman. Same thing with kissing. The right guy fucking me is making me hard just typing but I have to be hot for him not just his cock. I don't think anything caused me to become Bi, I've just always found the idea of trying to make people climax really hot.

asdfdsf

I guess what drove me into the other sex was not being able to have sex with a girl. I mean, the first time when I started to feel attracted to both men and women I'd been masturbating for like 6-7 years and I wanted to have some sexual experience. Anal masturbation and feeling something for men did feel much more real since I can put up things in my ass and feel like a woman having real sex.

Also I really liked the look of big cocks long before I realized that I was bi. Aren't they so beautiful?

For a number of reasons when I was in jr high and well into high school I was a regular target for the jocks and bullies for supposedly being gay. How they came to this conclusion is beyond me since being from a very sheltering home I had little to no sexual contact until after I graduated. They would stalk me and when they got the chance, beat me to a pulp... sometimes on a daily basis. I remember swearing through my tears that I would not grow up to be like them. Consequently I am a very open minded and tolerant person. Mind you all of this was happening in the late 60s and early 70s. When I went into the Coast Guard I was stationed in what was even then a very gay friendly city, Portland, Maine. I had sex with several women by then and knew I throughly enjoyed what we did... but still old doubts nagged at me. What if I was gay? So one night I went to an adult theater and let a guy pick me up. I told him I'd never been with a man and he said he understood. We only had sex once but he was a good (and well hung) teacher. We did it all. Blowjobs, rimming, fingering and fucking. He would suggest something then do it do me and then I returned the favor. When he came in my ass I was so contented with myself I was all but purring and preening myself. I was at a quandary. I throughly enjoyed sex with both men and women. A friend explained bisexual to me and I decided that was what I was so not seeing any harm in it, I indulged myself, probably to excess... if I was single. If I was dating someone, I never cheated or involved them in any way in my sex with men... but if I was unattached I played the field up until I met my late wife. I have had several hundred sexual partners of both sexes and I am damned lucky. All I ever caught was a case of clap... once. So I became bisexual because I was curious and didn't see any harm in my behaviour.

Nothing caused me to be bisexual. I was born this way.

I was probably born to be homosexual. But, by the time I was in high school I was bisexual.
    JEM

I like to play with other people's cocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by thatcher29 View Post
    I had been visiting some LGBT forums and there's almost as many different theories about what causes gay people as there are gay people. Hormones, experiences as a fetus, relationship with parents, imprinting, DNA, etc. etc. etc. So I started thinking about my own situation. I'm 68 years old and comfortable as a mature bisexual male. The easy answer for me might be that it's because my brother and I enjoyed masturbating ourselves and each other when we were teenagers. But that seems a bit simplistic since a whole lot of kids participate in those sort of activities and if they all became practicing bisexuals when they got older, then this site would be a lot more crowded. The youthful fooling around might have introduced me, and it certainly let me know that M2M sex was enjoyable, but there has to be something more. Lately, I have begun to believe that my bisexual lifestyle comes from having a very curious personality. I'm the sort of person who has always wanted to try different things. Growing up, I was always reading books, particularly about things i knew nothing about. Back in the 60's and 70's, I experimented with drugs. I never did a lot of any type for very long but I did try most of them. I've traveled to at least 50 different countries all over the world. Even though I'm an atheist, I combed through various religions and their texts. So I think that's my personal reason--always wanting to try new things, feel new sensations, and have new adventures. So what about you? Why do you think it is that you are a bisexual?
    WHO CARES! I just know I luv cock.....

At one time I thought that was going to happen. In the end she became an ex wife. Still looking though.

xxxcjs

I haven't had any experience yet but this is exactly my feelings on the subject

I would like to think that I was born this way but some abuse in my youth may have had an effect.

"What do you think caused you to become bisexual?"

You're born this, that or the other. So: I was just damn lucky is all.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    What caused me to become bisexual was cock. I loved sucking cock from the first and still do.

Absolutely!

That's me tp a Tee!

I think we all have attractions for both sexes. I think women are more open to it then men because of our so called "roles."

For me was my wife's lack of being sexual and it made me think. I love oral and sucking clit so made me think we'll I can suck better than some girls do and we'll I'm hear and don't have a lot of experience since I only had my first experience two years ago. All experience have been with married friends.

I agree men are more likely to hold in because of status and jobs

A skinny guy with a nice thick cock. His was bigger than mine and at 18 I became fascinated with it. I loved playing with it, stroking it and sucking on it. I liked how it felt hard and soft in my mouth at the same time. I loved how I could feel it stiffen even harder and lengthen by a half inch or so as he began to climax in my mouth or on me as I jerked him. I loved seeing his face and hearing him moan as he came. After a while I discovered leaving it alone and not touching it for a couple of minutes after he came and them gently sucking his gland as he squirmed and shuddered begging me to stop. After a few times he was able to contain himself and then I could make him cum again just minutes after shooting a huge load.
    Although when I was 16, two years prior to sucking my first dick (and only) a forty something guy I worked for one summer made a pass at me in his office after hours. He set me up. He gave me a couple of bourbon and cokes and started showing me porn mags. This was early 70's and I wasn't familiar with the magazines, not playboy or penthouse. Full frontal with men and women, penetration pictures and all. At one point he said this guy in there reminded him of me. Never caught on till he said that. I went to leave and he began begging me to stay. Stay and just let him see me. Let me see you so I can jerk off after you leave. He was actually on his knees. I started to unbuckle and he hurriedly help me. In a moment he was sucking me. I was hard in a second. I maybe lasted two minutes as it tried to hold back because it felt unbelievable. Ten times better than the 3-4 girls that had sucked on me. I had never come in anyone's mouth, never even close with the girls. I came so hard in his mouth I didn't realize I was holding his face. I came so much he couldn't hold it all, it was dripping all over. As I went to pull my pants up he stood and he had a huge buldge in his dress slacks. I remember thinking I wanted to see it and was thinking of reaching to feel him. Then he kind of ruined by saying he thought my dick would be larger. My heart sank hearing that. He kind of backed it off saying I had really nice large balls and then he said it again. " but you have a pretty small dick". I would have at least jerked him off if he hadn't said that, I probably would have sucked it. If he had pulled it out before I left I know now if it was as big as it looked in his pants I would have.
    Last edited by Joboo; Jan 8, 2018 at 3:09 PM.