Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gentle or rough?

How do you like to be topped? Do you like it to be gentle and sensual. Do you like to be ravaged and fucked like a slut?
    I have topped both ways. Last year I topped a young man that was in obvious pain when I got my cock in his ass. He cried out in pain but at the same time cried fuck me!
    I realized that I was very much enjoying what I was doing to this young man. Pain, pleasure, power sort of thing.

Re: Gentle or rough?

I love to get it when he is gentle first two times then after that fuck me like the slut I am hard fast and deep

Depends on the situation... I could go either way.

Being just an oral bottom, I have had guys try to dominate me and make me their submissive cocksucker. One guy in particular was a very special man and I enjoyed playing that part with him. He would build up to a very rough face fucking and grab my ponytail like a handle and force his big cock in and out, using my mouth like his personal pussy. Not all men get me like this, but he was special.

Both, in a manner of speaking. Start slow and gentle; give me a couple of minutes to get used to how you feel and move, and then get more aggressive (physically and verbally) as we go.

just depends how big the dick is

Totally love gentle. To me it's more pleasurable.

Normally i just go with the flow. Sometimes its a nice sensual slow fuck and other times he fucks me like a mad man. I guess for me what ever turns him on works for me. He likes to be aggressive at times and will cock slap me pound me in every position possible. Its what ever we feel like at the time.

I don't like that it hurts when I'm being fcked. It usually hurts and guys are usually rough. I don't like how it feels but I always end up letting it happen when the guy is insistent on it. I love being spanked though, either before he puts it in, while he's fucking me, or laying over his lap. If a guy spanks me, I'm going to let him fuck me however he wants.

I am looking for a totally sensual experience ... from the time the bedroom door closes to the build-up of climaxing to the aftermath of cool down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biappeal View Post
    I am looking for a totally sensual experience ... from the time the bedroom door closes to the build-up of climaxing to the aftermath of cool down!!!
    This is how sex should be ...I hope you find the lover of your dreams

I definitely prefer to be fucked gently and tenderly. But I'm also very playful and I love it when my partner talks dirty (or makes me do it) and pulls my hair when he fucks my doggy style and spanks my ass. But I don't do pain or abuse whether physical or verbal and I'll walk out on even the hottest man alive if he even tries any of that with me.

I love to kiss but I know that some tops don't and that's ok with me.

I agree with you, Man4. I hate the rough stuff and talking trash. From a bad experience I had when I hit puberty at 10 in PA. I like thoughtful, playful, but sorta gentle. Like you actually care about how well your makin' love to me. Or just lustful, yet playful man sex. Just no pain or trash talking. I'm not your slut, whore, sperm bucket...nada. In return, I'll do my best and more to give you a big, long relaxing cum in my mouth or ass. Fuck your tight, wet ass like I'm really going to make you feel wonderful for an hour before we move on...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

To me the way that sex seems to play out both with females and males----you start out all hot, fast, hard and such--then if both parties have anything left after the "Fast and Furious Fucking"-it is so nice to switch to low gear, then just take it nice, long, and ssssllloooowwww---until whoever is doing the fucking reaches "the point of no return!" and just has to get it off.

So much more fun that way....

I really like both. With anal, if he's large being gentle is very important, and feels so good. I also like him to pick up speed, and become more aggressive, spanking me, pulling hair, talking trash.

Has to start off gentle, until it is completely inside me, balls deep. Then I will move myself to allow it to slide in and out a few times to be sure there is not going to be any surprise pains. As soon as I am comfortable, and dont worry, it doesn't take long to get to this step, maybe 30 seconds or so, I will start moving faster and harder to signal that it can now get rough... not excessively rough... but rough enough to be called rough.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcrazee View Post
    Has to start off gentle, until it is completely inside me, balls deep. Then I will move myself to allow it to slide in and out a few times to be sure there is not going to be any surprise pains. As soon as I am comfortable, and dont worry, it doesn't take long to get to this step, maybe 30 seconds or so, I will start moving faster and harder to signal that it can now get rough... not excessively rough... but rough enough to be called rough.
    probably very good way to do it if ur gonaa do it rough

I like it to start out slow and gentle, and build up to a fast hard pounding, ending in a cock explosion

I went out with a woman who told me that she had a "Rape fantasy", and she wanted me to fulfill it. . . .Sorry No. . .A month after we had broken up, we bumped into each other a

shopping mall. She said that I still had a few thing at her place and could I come over that night and pick them up...That was a total lie on her part, and I saw right through it.

i'm with u csreef too creepy for me. creepy isn't quite the word though.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'm with u csreef too creepy for me. creepy isn't quite the word though.
    I met this woman from the S&M group that I belonged to... She had asked every male member of the group about satisfying her fantasy, and every one

said no...I don't mean to slight this woman, but she was a bit Mentally Unstable.

Gentile Is Fine, But Rough Is The Best.

Starting slow and gentle and ending with a good controlled pounding is how it is supposed to be.I think you need it to get the good cock exploding in you feeling.After all that is what we are all about.Feeling and having a cock explode in us is why we do what we do.The rush I get from a cock going off in my mouth,on my face or in my asspussy sends such a rush through me it is unbelieveable.As an added bonus my orgasm sends me over the edge.Another reason guys become like us once they get really introduced to cock.

I like my man to be in total control. I love sucking slow and long. I like getting fucked hard and a few ass spanks pulling my hair to remind me he's in control and I am there for his pleasure.

I like it rough but not abusive, lots of spanking, hair pulling and being called slut, whore ect. most definitely fucked like a slut!!!

Depends on the person and the situation

I think it all depends on the definition of rough. My regular top is and can be very aggressive and rough but not in a bad way. He knows how turn get me going, verbal signs, positions and his intense thrusts all play into it. He never intentionally hurts me, just close enough that he remains the dominant force.

It all depends on the mood I'm in when it happens, I enjoy it both ways!! It also depend on the size of the other man's cock too!!

Like someone else said, depends on the mood and time of day. I entertained my buddy last night and he was feeling aggressive and eager which resulted in some rough oral and anal. I love either way and I never complain as I know I will get my reward in the end.

As a top guy I just can't handle hurting my bottom. If I even think I am hurting him it's an erection killer for me. That aside, I like to start a fuck tender and lovingly with lots of slow inch by inch penetration and kissing. Once he is comfortable and opens fully to my cock then I can get a bit more vigorous. I just want him to feel every inch of me filling him up. Once I have gotten to know my bottom (maybe after 2-3 encounters) I can usually have his likes and dislikes "mapped" better and will happily introduce hair-pulling and ass slapping if I know it is welcomed. It's really hot to be balls deep in him and feel his ass clench my cock when I smack his ass!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-01-06 14.49.09.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	50244