Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Fuck or be fucked by a tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I have a tranny friend that I meet and fuck once in while. If you hooked up with a tranny what would your preference be?
    Either one. I have fucked a few

I'd gladly bottom for a T-girl, and if she wanted, I would certainly go versatile for her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I have a tranny friend that I meet and fuck once in while. If you hooked up with a tranny what would your preference be?

As you can se fro my pics. I love for a tranny to fuck me long time. She called herself a Chick with a dick. She rented a room a rom fro my late wife and I or several years.

Trannys are so hot. I would do either and would have a great time. Have only done oral both ways with a couple so far.

I have not been fucked by a tyrant but I would love to have the experience.

If I had a tranny friend I'd want to be fucked in my ass and mouth everyday.

No have not been that lucky but have known a few but not sexually.

As, of yet, I have never had the pleasure of being with a true “Tranny”, either post or pre-opt, but to me, it would be the best of both world and unfortunately, it is still, on my bucket list. If I ever had the opportunity or a chance to hook up with a Tranny, my preference would be, if the interest was there, I would be happy and open to whatever transpired. For me, the entire thing, would be a learning experience for me, so I would hope that, I would savor, whatever or however the meeting went, as long, as we, both find some satisfaction.

As for me, I would prefer to bottom and be fucked but, I think it would be super-hot to first try to enjoy the woman, that the tranny's is trying to portray, as much as possible and to explore every inch of her body. I would offer and suggestion to her, that maybe we could start, by exploring, each other bodies a bit better by, holding, touching, and feeling each other. Hopefully she would have some nice breasts, that I could fondle and then I could kiss, lick, and suck on on them. I would love slipping her nipple between my teeth gently, as my tongue, darts out all around her nipples.
    I am normally attracted to a cock or a male clitty’s so, I would definitely, sample and suck that trannies clitty, as I work my way down to and eventually, start sucking her clitty, as I place my warm moist lips on her clitty and I explore the shaft and take her clitty deep into my throat, first, at a slow pace and as I pick up the pace a bit, as I continue sucking on her clitty. The feelings of having her clitty in my mouth makes me feel so naughty, since I was just sucking her breasts and knowing how much I enjoyed that feeling. The feel, of her growing harder, as I continue to suck her and my delight, as she grew to her full length.
    I then would to lay on my back, and raise my ankles high in the air, so I could watch, as she was about to fuck me, as I try to curl forward and stretches, just far enough, so once again, I can suck her nipples and as I felt and watch her slide her clitty into my awaiting hole, as I feel her slowly push her hard clitty, inside of me. Indeed, this is the best of both worlds, as she fucks me nonstop, until she explodes a nice load, into my hole!
    I do enjoy sucking cock more often, than I prefer to be a bottom, and I can also be a top as well. If she would want me to fuck her, I would give it my best shot and as I mention, for me, the entire thing, would be a learning experience for me and provide me some great memories for the rest of my life!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

i haven't yet,but i really want to,and would love to switch

I so want to be fucked by a tranny. Have had that fantasy for a very long time.