Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Fuck or be fucked by a tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I have a tranny friend that I meet and fuck once in while. If you hooked up with a tranny what would your preference be?
    Either one. I have fucked a few

I'd gladly bottom for a T-girl, and if she wanted, I would certainly go versatile for her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    I have a tranny friend that I meet and fuck once in while. If you hooked up with a tranny what would your preference be?

As you can se fro my pics. I love for a tranny to fuck me long time. She called herself a Chick with a dick. She rented a room a rom fro my late wife and I or several years.

Trannys are so hot. I would do either and would have a great time. Have only done oral both ways with a couple so far.

I have not been fucked by a tyrant but I would love to have the experience.

If I had a tranny friend I'd want to be fucked in my ass and mouth everyday.

No have not been that lucky but have known a few but not sexually.

As, of yet, I have never had the pleasure of being with a true “Tranny”, either post or pre-opt, but to me, it would be the best of both world and unfortunately, it is still, on my bucket list. If I ever had the opportunity or a chance to hook up with a Tranny, my preference would be, if the interest was there, I would be happy and open to whatever transpired. For me, the entire thing, would be a learning experience for me, so I would hope that, I would savor, whatever or however the meeting went, as long, as we, both find some satisfaction.

As for me, I would prefer to bottom and be fucked but, I think it would be super-hot to first try to enjoy the woman, that the tranny's is trying to portray, as much as possible and to explore every inch of her body. I would offer and suggestion to her, that maybe we could start, by exploring, each other bodies a bit better by, holding, touching, and feeling each other. Hopefully she would have some nice breasts, that I could fondle and then I could kiss, lick, and suck on on them. I would love slipping her nipple between my teeth gently, as my tongue, darts out all around her nipples.
    I am normally attracted to a cock or a male clitty’s so, I would definitely, sample and suck that trannies clitty, as I work my way down to and eventually, start sucking her clitty, as I place my warm moist lips on her clitty and I explore the shaft and take her clitty deep into my throat, first, at a slow pace and as I pick up the pace a bit, as I continue sucking on her clitty. The feelings of having her clitty in my mouth makes me feel so naughty, since I was just sucking her breasts and knowing how much I enjoyed that feeling. The feel, of her growing harder, as I continue to suck her and my delight, as she grew to her full length.
    I then would to lay on my back, and raise my ankles high in the air, so I could watch, as she was about to fuck me, as I try to curl forward and stretches, just far enough, so once again, I can suck her nipples and as I felt and watch her slide her clitty into my awaiting hole, as I feel her slowly push her hard clitty, inside of me. Indeed, this is the best of both worlds, as she fucks me nonstop, until she explodes a nice load, into my hole!
    I do enjoy sucking cock more often, than I prefer to be a bottom, and I can also be a top as well. If she would want me to fuck her, I would give it my best shot and as I mention, for me, the entire thing, would be a learning experience for me and provide me some great memories for the rest of my life!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

i haven't yet,but i really want to,and would love to switch

well my sis was born with dic we thought she was a boy but developed as girl curvy shapely n all n giant natural tits we had 2 move when she started developing as a girl cuz she woulda been teased beat up or worse so we moved she grew long hair n started dressing as a girl so every1 in our knew home thought she was a girl a very hot girl ud never guess there was a cock on her so she was 16 n puberty n all she was so horny n still no1 in the new town knew she was needing 2 really fuck sumthin so our parents went on a second honeymoon n she babysat i was 10 n started masturbating i thought she was at a friend so i pn the computer jacking it she came home saw me through the window jacking n it turned her on n thats when she decided she yell from outside bathtime i pulled shut it down fast n ran in2 bathroomshe came in ran the tub n said strip so i did n got in she got da rag n started bathing mebut2day was different she washing my ass but was sqeezing it n feeling it up pulled me 2 edged 2 face her n had my ass she dropped the rag n spread my cheeks n started probing n prodding my hole i asked wat she was doin she said washing sand outta my crack but know better now she was sizing me up 2 see if i could take it n was right then sat me down got the rag started washing me wrapped rag on my dic n was washing it then started asking about my day 2 distract me n slipped the rag off n was stroking me in her hand i didnt notice beside it felt good soon i was hard i said im srry she said rag musta slipped while we talked n it was ok it was natural dried me off but she sent me 2 wait in room 4 cloths b4 i left i saw her 7 1\2 cock hard lifting up her light dress 5min later i heard her yell u better be be sitting beside the bed shortly after she stormed in in fast at me bare ass naked in shock 2 see her like that my mouth was gapped open n i was staring at her big bouncing tits i didnt see the cock she stopped fast n said r u ready said 4 wat n lighting fast grabbed my hair n i saw just a flash of her cock b4her head parted my lips wide open n pushed half way in & held my head on it n said its ok buddy breathe though ur nose i did n calmed down she moaned with her dick held in i saw u on the computer playing with ur lil cock she said no1 about me i cant have a bf or gf or every1 will know what i am n that cant happen i saw u 2 day n it stirred my cock & then decided if ur gonna play with a cock its gonna be mine the 1 in ur mouth as pulled out a lil n pushed back in u under stand 2 keep me safe from getting found out u have 2 be my boyfriend i cant get it no where else n bro i need it as she pushed n more she said now suck it up n down like this as she moved my head a few dozen times n slowly moved her hands from my head n surprized at wat i did took it out kissed da head n asked can we get n the bed she said yes lil cock sucker said she makes it easy 2 suck cock since shes half a girl we got in bed n latched on her cock n sucked it n asked so ull be my bf i mumbled yes n she said lay on her n suck it n she said then u get speacil bf treatment n took me n her mouth i was surprised n instantly started humping her mouth we did that until she came in my throat she rolled me off n it was fantastic n she said i earn a present she saved from every one said close ur eyes she moved around a bit i felt her hand on my dic said keep em shut it was wet n cold she stroked it all over n stopped she moved around alot felt her lay down n sruggle a bit she said open she was on her belly naked still wetnes in n up ass she said now get on me with ur dick facing my ass i did she reached back n spread her cheeks n said ur gonna make love 2 me both of r 1st times i said i get 2 fuck u she said yes silly ur my bf n that mean u fuck me i said really how much n said whenever but no1 can know i said ok n she said put it on my hole n force it in i did with alil resistance we moan 2 gether as i slid all the way in she said u ready 2 fuck ur sister n said hell yea n started pounding iy n & outta her ass she said thanked me n said gbive it 2 her she loved me inside her ass me 2 i say i puunded her ass til i yelled im cummin n almost pulled when she yelled if i did that ill never get 2 fuck her again n slammed 4ward she said u always cumm up my ass said srry got it n cummed as i heard that shot 3 loads up there her moaning i fell on her back layed there inside her she rolled me off n said my turn i said no not that said our relationship goes both ways 2 fuck i gotta getr fucked i complained no fair she shrugged so you wanna ever fucked this again she said slapping her ass n rubbing it seductively i said yes so i got no choice she said no u dont as she smiled n i said thats y u let me fuck u 1st 2 get me hooked she said yup as i handed he the lube n said ready me up she said my cocks bigger n ur holes smaller so 2 choices slow n pain spread out or instanstly all in i 2 or 3 seconds top but itll be way more painful but b over faster i thought as she stuck her fingers up my ass lubing me up n said instant she place me over da edge of the bed spread me open got the head lined up n said grab ahold of the bed brrace urself on 3 counted1 2 n rammed my ass as hard as she could n the bed n us moved all the way across the room i screamed n was crying wat happed 2 three she said trust me the sprized push helped she picked me up on to da bed inside me n layed ontop of me n craddeled n loved me with kisses whiled i cried it out 4 20 mins barely moving it at all then said ur ass is really tight i said u think she said it was time n she has start she position herself over rite she whispered 2 herself this is it n pulled 2 the tip then all back i it was sum pain i said it still hurts she said i dont feel it it feels great idk if she even knew wat she saids but she up'd her pace every 2 dozen thrusts by her 4th speed adjustment a lil moan escaped me she heard sumthing stopped n asked what wrong i said u stopped thats whats wrong she said really u like it i said last 5 minutes of it no pain so much pleasure n said get back 2 it or ill cut u off this time n no pussy fucking fuck me fast n hard with that she french kisssed me said with pleasure n started fucking me so hard we were bouncing off da bed i was screaming fuck me baby fuck that boy pussy n with that she said im cumming i immediately said same rules n she understood soved 2 da hilt in me n splattered my insides with 8 hot shots callasped on me staying in me she whispered ur moving in2 my room with me i saidd but we just met n laughed n said lets get 2 it n we surprised our parents with the empty room n said we r sharing mom said glad 2 see u 2 getting along we said we made peace n smiled at each other dad said he need a office space anyways n said u 2 go play in ur room while we unpack little did she know what she told us 2 do we ran she musta been unzipping n pulling her cock out as we ran cuz as soon as i locked da door her cock was already on n hard n said get to it suck it wett i think i can plant a load up ur ass b4 there done n hugged her n she started pushing me head down but b4 i took it in i said im gonnna have a load ready 4 her bed time n she said good n started face fucking me were so happy we were in love n lived in there til i was 19 n we got our own place 2 hours away n live as husband n wife 2 this day well g2g my wife needs her cock sucked bye

I so want to be fucked by a tranny. Have had that fantasy for a very long time.