Register

What do those final seconds feel like before a guy cums in your mouth?

I'm talking about the anticipation and build up of knowing what's coming next. I think that a lot of us are addicted to this moment in particular. To me, this is one of the hottest things about sucking cock. It's when you feel his head get big and full, his balls pull up tight, and sometimes you can even start to smell his cum before it shoots. I just wanna hear your guys' thoughts on what's going through your mind in these final moments.

In a way, this moment feels similar to me like when you yourself are about to cum. You lose track of what is going on, or whatever you were thinking about before. You totally become lost in just the moment and the feeling until you are finished orgasming. To me, being the sucker is the same. I get so excited when a guy is about to shoot, I know that it is what I've been working for. I know that it's what I'm usually thinking about when I think about sex with a guy. It becomes such a rush through my body, the anticipation, that I kind of lose track of everything else and zone out. I stop thinking about anything else and all that I feel is the strong urge and desire to eat his load. I kind of feel like I turn into an animal in these final moments, just pure primitive instinct and desire to do what I want, then when he finally cums, it's such an amazing satisfaction to taste that flavor in my mouth and feel how warm and fresh it is as I slurp it all up.

Re: What do those final seconds feel like before a guy cums in your mouth?

Fabtastic is what it is.When I taste the precum I usually start to cum myself.When I feel him unloading I go to drain his cock dry.I keep sucking until he pulls away.I would gladly keep sucking if he lets me to get another load.

When giving a man a blowjob, I really enjoy the moments leading up to his ejaculation when his dick gets even harder, his breath starts coming in short gasps, his hips begin to buck up forcing his cock deeper in my mouth and throat and often he grabs the back of my head for additional leverage and the balls begin to tighten up all leading up to a delicious load of sperm pulsating into the back of my throat as I slowly and gently suck the head of his penis with my tongue swirling around and under the the shaft and head. It's all good, believe me, for both of us.

The moment I felt his cock grow and the test of pre cum flooded my mouth I got such a rush knowing I just gave such fantastic pleasure. It gave me such a rush just as much as if I was giving a women oral orgsasum. It was like a magnetic force that took over and let the hole thing flood my feelings as his cock did flood my mouth. It all was much more natural then ever thought it would be. Now I can't get the thought out of my mined.

Right before it seems to be the hardest, at least to me, and then to feel it pulse as he shoots that first blast into my mouth feels great to me. I'll also continue until drained or he pulls away.

I love sucking cock, so I enjoy it the whole time. But the cum is what I really look forward to. The moment he's getting ready to cum is undesirable for me, it's so intense and a huge turn on. It's even better for me with a finger in my ass. Mmmmmm

you can always tell his cock gets bigger he starts to make noise you taste the precum I always know so I start to suck harder I love it when he grabs my head with both hands and I suck harder and faster what an experience. I get turned on the most at this time I really want him to cum. I do so love to suck guys cocks .

After 4 yrs I still get excited and love to experience my buddies cock dumping his cum into my throat. It goes from me sucking his cock to him grabbing my head and face fucking me untils he unloads. I love it as he pounds his cock deep in my throat and chokes me with his cocks as he dumps.

I would love to know what it feels like. I want to suck one so bad!

Great posts. There are a lot of us who get much of our joy from having a man shoot his hot cum into our mouths. It's great when you can really feel what you mouth is doing to him, take your time, and slowly bring him to the point where he's begging to cum. He's twisting around, trying to get every bit of sensation that will push him over the edge. And then it happens, a flood of warm cum and the taste I enjoy so much. Afterwards, it's nice to have his cock slowly go soft im my mouth.

When a guy is getting close he usually starts thrusting. That excites me and I do everything I can to get him to cum.

I would love to know what it feels like to feel it throb in my mouth!

Mmmm I would love to know what it feels like throbbing in my mouth!

his breathing and moaning increase. his balls pull up [n his scrotum. his penis starts to pulsate and i know the pleasure of orgasm his penis feels. then the semen comes i love the shooters and heavy loads.

Everything about sucking cock excites me. I get hard just THINKING about sucking cock. But what thrills me the most is when he orgasms and I feel his cock throbbing between my lips and that first splash of sweet/salty cum hits my tongue. Ummmmmm....

I love that moment, it's just before I know I'm going to get my reward for giving a great blowjob. I like to suck cocks, but it's the cum that I love.

That seems to be why I suck cocks . The feeling of his cock growing and stiffening. He thrust more of his cock in my mouth with a fucking motion .Then holding me steady as he fills my mouth with cum .The first one or two shots hitting my thraot the rest on my tongue. Then I swallow.

Friday at the ABS an older man maybe 70 short and heavy catches my eye . I go over to him and he dropped his pants and took off his shirt and laid down on the couch, I was very surprised he had a nice size cock with big balls . I started sucking on him and he was delicious, I don't think it was 5 minutes that I had him bucking like a wild horse. I was rewarded with the most delicious creamy load and he couldn't thank me enough. This is why I do this!

When he starts showing signs of starting his orgasm, I focus all my attention and activity to the head of his cock, in the hopes of maximizing his experience. You get to know right away how well you did which is a major high for me.
    East Bay Gary

I know that this is a slight "Tangent" from this thread, but I don't care...

When I was 26 I was having a love affair with a woman who was 52 (aka Mrs. Robinson ) and she would say to me after making love " Oh my Gawd, it so good when you are about to cum.

I can feel your Penis becoming bigger, and then I cam feel it throb... Then when you cum, it feels like a Fire hose inside my Vagina."