Register

Do you have cock withdrawalls?

How long can you go without wanting cock? And what is your preference?
    I'll be content for months sometimes, then the mood hits. It may be wanting to bottom, wanting someone to suck me off, or I'll just really want to give head myself. Do any of you feel this way? Or is it constantly? How long do you go in between? And how bad is your urge?
    i've really been wanting to nurse on a cock for the last week or so.

Re: Do you have cock withdrawalls?

Your questions bring to mind something I like to say here and elsewhere-----once you get cock in whatever ways you do----and you find that you at least strongly like or even love it--watch out----you can come to crave it.

I sure do---but unfortunately---I have been on one of the longest "dry spells" in getting any. Just haven't found any guy near me that due to schedule conflicts, mostly that they are married and they only want and can play during the day--and I am very busy during the day and don't really like to have anyone come visit during the day because that is when family and friends often will stop by, often unannounced.

I prefer to only have "visitors" in the evening----but of course--none of those guys can or will do that.

Oh well, just the way the things go....

I sure am craving some cock though----wished it has only been a week or so that I have wanted some really bad!!

sometimes i get in mood to suck or fuck a cock but no big deal if i dont

I want cock all the time. The only time I don't think about wanting cock is when I'm sleeping.

I can't go for more than a couple of days without sucking cock and swallowing cum. Crave it, just got to be doing it as often as possible.

Yes I do get that craving I have it right now I just want to suck a well loaded cock and swallow every drop

I always want cock. For me, cock in my ass is the only way I truly get off anymore.

I may go a couple of weeks after sucking cock by the 3rd week I get the urge to suck so bad I then have to go find some to suck and I like sucking 2 or 3 cocks in a day

I crave cock constantly and I'm always on the lookout for it.

i'm a cock slut the more I get in me the more I want. if I lived alone I have a dim red light on in my living room to let guys know i'm open for cock

Does the red light trick work?

I don't know my wife is here

Yes I do. After I get my cock fix I'm satisfied for a while but if I haven't had cock recently I start craving it. The longer it is until the need is satisfied the stronger the craving grows.

If I had my way, I'd never withdraw my cock!...LOL

If I don't get a cock to suck at least weekly then I start going to withdrawl during which all I can think about is getting my next fix.

hey let's talk about this kinda seriously. sounds like alot of guys here love to have cock so much it's like an addiction, is that a good thing? not trying to judge in fact i get in moods where all i think about is having a guy give me cock. but u can get addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling, even the internet. isn't this the same kinda thing? i think it's good to have a healthy sexual appetie & enjoy being with someone else. but, at what point does it stop being healthy & ur just trying to fullfill a need that doesn't really make u happy just being forced to do it to satisfy a need but u feel out of it if ur not?

I do crave cock and want it all the time. Lucky for me my buddy gives me all i can handle. His wife really is bad at sucking cock so i gladly fill that void.