Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Have you ever worn lipstick?

Yes when I was a teen I made a very pretty passable hot little teen queen.

Always lippie wen going out on pull... sometimes gloss wen on extra spesh dates... I kno at least 1 person who it gets het up wen i wear lip gloss...! Sometimes I think she shud b arrested... wellll.. I have the cuffs and restraints. Prob is she is tallern me and much stronger and is trained to keep peeps in line and uses them much bettern i do..... ohhhh... bossy boots! Yumyumyum!!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

many times...it is essential for anyone that likes to dress...I luv the look and feel

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Always lippie wen going out on pull... sometimes gloss wen on extra spesh dates... I kno at least 1 person who it gets het up wen i wear lip gloss...! Sometimes I think she shud b arrested... wellll.. I have the cuffs and restraints. Prob is she is tallern me and much stronger and is trained to keep peeps in line and uses them much bettern i do..... ohhhh... bossy boots! Yumyumyum!!
    ur friend sounds like a cop or some kinda security. she might actually enjoy being handcuffed or tied up. i hear alot of people who have stressfull jobs out in the world like to be able to submit to someone let them take control sexually. ever hear about that, or u ever talk about anything like that with her? could lead to some interesting fun.........

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    ur friend sounds like a cop or some kinda security. she might actually enjoy being handcuffed or tied up. i hear alot of people who have stressfull jobs out in the world like to be able to submit to someone let them take control sexually. ever hear about that, or u ever talk about anything like that with her? could lead to some interesting fun.........
    Ur quite right.. she is police lady. It is a bit of a long distance relationship and we live in different countries which has made and still makes things difficult on several different levels but not impossible. We have talked and do talk about sex and our personal likes and dislikes, but while she enjoys being the more submissive partner occasionally it is not so natural to her and she is much more the boss when it comes to sex and making love.. I too love the reversal of roles but am much the more naturally submissive sexual partner.. we vary things enormously but often just go with the flow without any planning whatsoever. Some of the best sex happens then. We are how we r Sysp..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

love lipstick bright red
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

Quote Originally Posted by gale_mn View Post
    love lipstick bright red
    For playing the tart maybe in sex games.. have done that often enuff....not, however, for being seen out in public or hoping to get off wiv ne 1..... well maybe if ur me mum.... women of a certain rather aged age sometimes like it.. keep telling her how daft she looks in bright red lippie an' all.. but there ya r.. it is as they say a free country. Her face not mine...

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Ur quite right.. she is police lady. It is a bit of a long distance relationship and we live in different countries which has made and still makes things difficult on several different levels but not impossible. We have talked and do talk about sex and our personal likes and dislikes, but while she enjoys being the more submissive partner occasionally it is not so natural to her and she is much more the boss when it comes to sex and making love.. I too love the reversal of roles but am much the more naturally submissive sexual partner.. we vary things enormously but often just go with the flow without any planning whatsoever. Some of the best sex happens then. We are how we r Sysp..
    thanks for taking the time to answer me sounds like u2 know what's going on. so u what to do & what works when u get togather. carry on!

only if he wants me to while I suck him

And just last week, my special man was in town on business and of course took time to come visit me. He texted me how he wanted his favorite cocksucker's mouth to be extra pretty for him and I was pleased to comply. I had a girlfriend apply the ruby red lipstick with an outlined contrast shade and added some eye shadow and eyeliner. With my long hair down to my shoulders, stripped to the waist, I looked pretty fucking hot and very slutty. He loved it and couldn't wait to fuck my face and throat and give me my creamy reward. Yummy.