Register

ladies preference. Ok, guys too.

What is your preference, a cut or uncut cock and why?

Re: ladies preference. Ok, guys too.

I prefer to have my dinner cut.

I prefer cut. At last with a cut cock I know I'm going to get to feel the rim of the head slipping over my lips. Also, I've encountered some uncut cocks that weren't as clean as I would have liked them to be. I find cut cocks, particularly ones with big, mushroom heads, to be real eye candy.

If their clean I have no preference.

I've only been with cut men, and I kind-of prefer that appearance. I'm intrigued by the concept of 'docking', though, and would be interested in trying that if I were to hookup with an uncut guy. I'm open to it, but not really looking for one...

Look out -- pole_smoker is liable to burst in here with a rant about 'mutilated' men at any moment. It's one of his triggers, and he's insufferable on the subject. And, he's always the ultimate authority, doncha know...

Cut for sure....
    Just a preference..... like vodka vs. Gin. Though I like Vodka and Gin, so maybe not a good anology.

I'd tell pole smoker to proactively go fuck himself and his close minded, bigoted, intolerant opinions, but I have him on ignore so he can't respond and that wouldnt be fair, now would it?

ditto on the 'If they're clean' comment. don't really go for that icky stuff that's there when you peel back the skin and find it underneath the head YUK! but a good, CLEAN uncut cock is awesome Well, they are ALL awesome, after all!

Prefer cut but cock is cock as long as its loaded

I agree. Love to see the head. Nice and big with a big cock ridge

I must say my preference is cut. Years ago I had 1 experience with an uncut cock and got a freakin yeast infection in my mouth! I've eaten many, many pussies and never got a yeast infection, sucked one uncut cock and got one???? Never again.
    I guess im a size snob also. I like to give head and receive but I want atleast as much as I give. Im not well endowed at 6" (an honest 6" not a craigslist 6") and I want at least 6" in return. Sorry but these guys with 3 - 4" do nothing for me.

it don't matter as long as it is long and really thick and hard as a rock so I can feel him going in

I prefer cut cocks and shaved. But I have thought about wanting to play with an uncut cock..try some docking

just cause u had 1 bad uncut doesn't mean all uncut are bad u should be open to it again (uncut here just trying to get better chances lmao!)
    Quote Originally Posted by cannibal4 View Post
    I must say my preference is cut. Years ago I had 1 experience with an uncut cock and got a freakin yeast infection in my mouth! I've eaten many, many pussies and never got a yeast infection, sucked one uncut cock and got one???? Never again.
    I guess im a size snob also. I like to give head and receive but I want atleast as much as I give. Im not well endowed at 6" (an honest 6" not a craigslist 6") and I want at least 6" in return. Sorry but these guys with 3 - 4" do nothing for me.

as long as its clean dont matter