Register

Cockhead Oversensitivity to Blowjobs During and After Orgasm

Something I read in another recent thread prompted me to begin this thread. Do you want and let a partner keep sucking you during and after orgasm until you are completely drained of cum or do you stop your partner sucking when you begin cumming because it feels too intense? My experience was an orgasmic sea change for me and I hope others can benefit.

I was one of those guys with a super-sensitive cockhead who made my partner (female or male) disengage their mouth, lips and tongue and stop sucking when I began to ejaculate because the continued feeling of lips and tongue on my cockhead was just too intense. I'd end up shooting my load on myself or aiming at my partners face and mouth if they wanted to swallow some cum. Some of my male partners expressed disappointment at not being allowed to suck me dry. Then I met a bi married man who became my semi-regular lover. He adored and worshipped my cock like no other man (or woman) had ever done before. On our 3rd meetup, we were talking, laughing, making out and stroking each other during foreplay. He told me he wished I'd let him keep sucking my cock until I had shot my whole load. He said he loved the large loads I shot, but he was getting only a small portion of my cum in his mouth and he wanted every bit of it to savor and swallow. I told him my cockhead was just too sensitive and I couldn't handle the intense sensation I felt just after orgasm when a partner kept sucking. He explained that tensing up after orgasm rather than just relaxing and letting go was the cause. I trusted him very much, so I agreed to relax and try my best to ride out my orgasm to a complete ejaculation, but only if he promised to stop if I yelled out that it was too much for me. He gave me a nice long edge job, bringing me to the brink of cumming several times. Then he looked up, winked at me and told me he wanted his reward and to remember what he'd told me about relaxing. When I reached the point of no return and began to feel my orgasm wash over me, I let out a deep breath and relaxed rather than tensing up. I didn't feel any super-sensitive sensation as he continued sucking and slurping and fucking my cock with his mouth. What I did feel was waves of pure ecstasy. I moaned and jerked and twitched and writhed and thrust my hips as I jetted spurt after spurt after spurt of cum into his mouth until my cock stopped spasming. He had given me the most massive, intense and longest lasting orgasm of my life. Each spurt felt like another mini-orgasm. He loved getting that reaction from me as much as he loved getting every bit of my cum. Ever since, I have continued to have super mindblowing orgasms by relaxing rather than tensing up at orgasm.

Re: Cockhead Oversensitivity to Blowjobs During and After Orgasm

these topics are getting more specific lol. thanks for sharing that it's very helpfull i'lll keep that in mind!

I'll have to give that a try, although my penis is only like that some of the time. Anyway, most of the time I'm giving instead of getting because that is my happy place!
    East Bay Gary

Thanks for sharing this -- interesting information! Certainly worth a try!

I don't have a lot of experience, but I'm somewhat of a quick cummer when I'm inside a woman's pussy. Conversely, I can keep in much better control when I'm being sucked, and don't really know why.

As one who enjoys sucking a cock as much or more than being sucked, myself, I can sympathize with bottoms who want to enjoy giving head for more than a couple of short minutes! My wife would prefer not having to work too hard or long, but all the guys/gurls probably would like to make it last...

Next time, I'm gonna try relaxing the way you suggested.

When I'm getting sucked, I enjoy my partner keeping his or her mouth on my cock until I finish coming as I usually ejaculate quite a bit. Once their mouth is full and my balls are drained is when I enjoy them taking their mouth off my dick and swallowing. When I am giving head, I usually deep throat the cock when he cums and keep my mouth balls deep until I know he his drained then keeping my lips tight around his cock slowly slide my full mouth up and off in order to swallow my reward.

I certainly have that problem as well. I just figured all guys did. I'll have to try the relaxing thing to see if it works for me.

There has only been one occasion when someone kept sucking even after I came in their mouth. While the idea of it was fine, I was just too sensitive to take any more sucking and asked them to wait 10-15 minutes...

I like it long and hard sucking on my cock even after I shoot my load but I am cut. Over the years I found most guys that are uncut are way to sensitive after they cum have to take it easy on the head. I had some uncut guys that if you roll the skin back even if they are not close to cumming is to sensitive for them so every guy is different.

I used to stop my partner during orgasm because it was so intense. Now, after practice, I let them continue, and it is very pleasurable.

When I was younger it was a problem. Now, no so much.