Register

Trying Out An Old Friend

Interested in hearing stories of how you approached an existing friend not knowing if they were bi and how they responded to your advance. I'll tell my stories later.

Re: Trying Out An Old Friend

I am about to approach an old friend, and I don't know if he will be interested in masturbating together. We have not seen each other in many, many years, so it will be interesting to see if I would like to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LovingJacking View Post
    I am about to approach an old friend, and I don't know if he will be interested in masturbating together. We have not seen each other in many, many years, so it will be interesting to see if I would like to as well.
    Do you have any inclination that he is gay or bi?

Very interesting topic...we will like to know how to approach someone or how to get something started

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Do you have any inclination that he is gay or bi?
    I have no idea. I have not seen him in many years, so I will look for signs.

met a old high school friend a while back while we were drinking coffee and talking he asked me if i ever did any bi sex or ever wanted to try it well what happen is we ended up going to his motel and we sucked each other off and he wanted to know next time he was back home if we might do it again gave him my number and said call me

This happened to me a few years back with an old highs school buddy that I have reconnected with after many years not seeing him.

It his 50th birthday party. He was married--since divorced her and remarried.

We never had anything at all sexual between us, other than trying to get with women--he always did better than I did on that score but I held my own.

It was late in the party and by that point he was pretty well buzzing from plenty of Bourbon and I was about to leave, he gave me a hug and for some reason, put a bear hug from behind me getting close enough that I could feel his dick was rock hard, pushing against my ass.

By that time I had been doing stuff with guys, but it did make me feel uncomfortable and even though he was and is a good looking guy---I would not be interested in doing anything sexual with him----to me---that was never a part of our friendship and relationship.

It would feel odd to do that I think.

I did find it "interesting" that this happened and apparently he may have some sexual desire for me--which is flattering, but like I said----I cannot explain why---I just would not want to do anything sexual with him.....

i feel that way with the male friends i have now, it would just be way too weird. it's allmost like it would be kinda like incest. no interest in going there at all. but some of my female friends..........
    Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    This happened to me a few years back with an old highs school buddy that I have reconnected with after many years not seeing him.

It his 50th birthday party. He was married--since divorced her and remarried.

We never had anything at all sexual between us, other than trying to get with women--he always did better than I did on that score but I held my own.

It was late in the party and by that point he was pretty well buzzing from plenty of Bourbon and I was about to leave, he gave me a hug and for some reason, put a bear hug from behind me getting close enough that I could feel his dick was rock hard, pushing against my ass.

By that time I had been doing stuff with guys, but it did make me feel uncomfortable and even though he was and is a good looking guy---I would not be interested in doing anything sexual with him----to me---that was never a part of our friendship and relationship.

It would feel odd to do that I think.

I did find it "interesting" that this happened and apparently he may have some sexual desire for me--which is flattering, but like I said----I cannot explain why---I just would not want to do anything sexual with him.....

I agree with the last two posts about it being weird or near-incestuous to have sex with one of my oldest male friends. Now, there are long-ago acquaintances that, if the opportunity arose, I'd go for it. And there are one or two gay friends from back in the day I wouldn't mind playing with. But I suspect if something like volty's experience took place with one of my oldest male friends, I'd have a very similar reaction -- at least, initially.

I recently found an old frien I haven't seen since our teens on Facebook. I am now 55 and he is 54. We haven't even spoke for almost 40 years. When we last saw each other I was 17 and he was 16. Until then we had developed a sort of curiosity and experimented a bit. I found he now lives in CA and I am going to Vegas in April and asked him if he could make it to Vegas for a get together and catch up on old times. I am thinking about reminiscing about old times and see how he reacts and hopefully have him stay over noght in my room before driving all the way back to Cali...I will be sure to share if anything cums of it...

I'll bet, crumwm52, your old friend goes for it and you wind up having a great time.

Thumbs up Re: Trying Out An Old Friend

OK, so I started the thread, I guess it's about time I told my story.

I met John (of course, a fictitious name) when we started working together. We struck up a friendship outside of work because we had many of the same ideals and interests. Our wives also entered the friendship. We worked together until I transferred out of state with the same company. Even while living in different states we kept in contact and we would visit when I came back to the area to visit family. Eventually, I moved back to the area to take a different job. John and I, and occasionally our wives, began hanging out together again.

Now up to this point, John had not given me any inclination that he had any interest in me or men in general. In fact, although we never talked about sex, he (and his wife) seemed to give off signals to make sure my wife and I knew they were straight and conservative. And all the time that I had know John, I gave him no signals that I was sexually interested in men. At least until one night we went to a club as couples. John and I took a restroom break and while we were using the side-by-side urinals, he flashed his cock at me and handled it a bit as if to make certain I saw it. He had a magnificent cock; at least 6" long soft, very thick, and uncut. I didn't reciprocate at the time because he caught me off-guard. I wasn't sure if he was sending me a signal or if his antics were just "locker room bravado."

Over the course of a year or so, on a few more occasions John either flashed or let me see his cock. I still wasn't reciprocating, but was wondering if John was sending me signals. One day when we were playing golf together, John stopped along a fairway to take a leak. I was nearby and he stood so that I could plainly see him pissing with his magnificent cock fully exposed. So the next time we stopped to take a leak on the golf course, I did the same. We both stood there, pissing in front of each other, our cocks fully exposed to each other, and carrying on a nonchalant conversation. All the while I was fantasizing about feeling his magnificent cock in my mouth. This went on for a couple of more rounds of golf, with me fantasizing but neither one of us doing any more. Finally, when we were standing nearly side-by-side taking a leak in a secluded area on the golf course, I commented about his magnificent cock. In response he turned toward me, waggled his cock with his hand, and said "Yeah, it's a nice one."

Now all this time I had been fantasizing about John's cock and contemplating approaching him, I also fretted about the consequences of a negative response from him. John and I had been friends for over 20 years. By now our circle of friends had grown quite large and I was not "out." If he was repulsed by my advance, not only did I risk losing a good friend, he and his wife could spread the word and my world would be turned upside down with dire consequences.

I threw caution to the wind and took a chance. I reached out and took his magnificent cock in my hand. His hands dropped to his side, he gave me a shocked look, but he didn't say anything and just stood there. So I began stroking him. A smirk came across his face and, as his cock began to grown and stiffen, a smile. Then he said "I had no idea." By now I was the least bit interested in talking about what was happening. I dropped to me knees, took his magnificent cock in my mouth and started sucking. He gasped. I blew him right there on the golf course. When he came his cock throbbed and twitched wildly and he filled my mouth with a tasty load of cum. I swallowed it all, stood up with my cock still hanging out of my pants and looked at him as if to say "What now?" He put his cock away and zipped up his pants. I thought our encounter was over, but then he reached out to take my cock in his hand and gave me a nice hand job. To say the least, was pleasantly surprised.

I still think John is pretty much 90% straight because all I ever get is a hand job from him, but almost without fail he gives me his cock whenever he gets the chance. We've never talked about it, but I'm pretty sure his wife doesn't give head (really uptight, rigid, and ultra-conservative). Her loss is my gain!
    Last edited by bw299; Feb 26, 2017 at 2:13 AM.

Interesting thread. My initial reaction is that I'd approach this with EXTREME caution, if there were ever to be such an event. There's just too much to lose, potentially -- your friend's respect, for one, and, most of all, the actual friendship! Nothing's guaranteed, but good friendships are a valuable commodity to me.

However, playing the conjecture game, I have two longtime buddies that I would happily suck under the right circumstances. One is a good friend from my high school days, who I used to see very often, as late as the early-to-mid 80s. (We graduated in '69...) We were very close, and both very straight.

I recall a time just after graduation, when he told me that he and another of his friends found themselves in an uncomfortable situation where they were solicited for oral sex -- as receivers, I think -- when they visited a neighboring city. Since they were both straight, and this was about 1970, they were not amenable to this proposition, and quite put-off. My friend has remained single all his life. He still lives in the area, within a 10 minutes bicycle ride from my house.

We're still good friends, but don't see each other more than a time or two each year. I'd love to be his suck buddy, but can't even contemplate it, after seeing his strong negative reaction to that long-ago incident that he refused. Shame is, it would be a perfect situation for me! I'd be able to visit his house frequently and my wife wouldn't mind a bit, because she knows him well, too! It wouldn't be the same as going out to visit other guys to suck on a regular basis, where she would wonder where I was going.

The other guy and I have been best friends since the mid-80s. He's also single, so I could also visit him virtually anytime I wanted without spousal repercussions! He loves blowjobs and used to mention the word quite often in casual mentions of sex & women. But he is VERY straight, also. He uses a derogatory term towards men who like to suck cock. I know I'd lose his respect, and probably his friendship, if I were to come-on to him.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I'll bet, crumwm52, your old friend goes for it and you wind up having a great time.
    Rally looking forward to it and I hope your right... Will let you know in Aprile

When I was in college, I had a Dorm mate who was a Volunteer Fireman like I was...We would talk about the excitement of going to a call , and the camaraderie that FireTraining

has...

One day I was in his room, talking about Chemical Fires, we just stopped and looked at each other...I said Steve, I really like you , and he replied he did too...I then said that I

had some feelings towards him...He replied that he felt the same for me....Sadly I just didn't have the courage ( nor did he ) to make a move...

Years later I found him on FaceBitch, but I wasn't going to try to contact him or to rekindle an ember that was 25 years in the past....

why not? could be something real fun, or something real good. at least u might finish what u2 started.
    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    When I was in college, I had a Dorm mate who was a Volunteer Fireman like I was...We would talk about the excitement of going to a call , and the camaraderie that FireTraining

has...

One day I was in his room, talking about Chemical Fires, we just stopped and looked at each other...I said Steve, I really like you , and he replied he did too...I then said that I

had some feelings towards him...He replied that he felt the same for me....Sadly I just didn't have the courage ( nor did he ) to make a move...

Years later I found him on FaceBitch, but I wasn't going to try to contact him or to rekindle an ember that was 25 years in the past....

I went to a high school reunion and my wife and I were staying at a friend's house for the weekend. I had known this guy since high school but we only talked every 5 or 10 years or so. He was single and hadn't ever married and, out of the blue, my wife asked him if he was gay. Much to my surprise, he said yes. He went on to confess that he loved watching me naked when we skinny dipped together back when we were young. While I wouldn't have been receptive to it back then, it was a turn on to hear him talking to my wife about his hots for me and was one of the first times that I felt desired by another guy. It took a few years, but eventually he and I hooked up and played together. To this day he is one of my closest friends and one of the few people I can share with my secret self with. Not sure any of that would have happened if my wife's gaydar hadn't picked up on his desires.

Dmercator what an opportunity to go for a 3sum. Sounds like you missed the boat!