Register

Thread: Try this out

Try this out

I am very new to all of this but have had a good experience chatting with new people and figure maybe this would not only help me but maybe someone else too.i noticed that the group has participated in a couple games and thought it would be fun to do so again. Anyone have any suggestions? We could do a naughty one or just a fun one. Can't wait to hear some reaponses.

Re: Try this out

Is that another site i would need to sign up for? I noticed you were the only one to respond is this not acceptable for this type of forum? Like i said i am very new and just thought it could get fun. Sorry if i upset anyone

But i will take a look and see what the site is all about

nah i don't think u upset anyone at least not me. we're all not to fast to respond sometimes. pretty easygoing slow here. if u say something to upset someone u will know about it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsmejj View Post
    Is that another site i would need to sign up for? I noticed you were the only one to respond is this not acceptable for this type of forum? Like i said i am very new and just thought it could get fun. Sorry if i upset anyone

Nope, didn't upset me, either. I enjoy camming and exchanging PMs or email, but am not really interested in playing some kind of forum game. Just not my thing. Therefore, no response.

I wish you well on your quest to find something you enjoy!

I belong to a car group and we have a picture contest. One person gives the challenge (picture of your car in front of a fort. picture of your car in front of a candy store) and the others scramble to beat everyone with the challenge.

Maybe we could do something similar... picture of your cock in the shower. picture of your cock in your car. picture of your cock in someone's mouth. For our female members, substitute boobs or pussy. Who ever posts first gets to name the next picture challenge.