Register

whose mom caught them sucking cock ?

i would love to hear the stories, of some poor guys that were caught sucking cock by their mom. what did she say , what did she do ?

Re: whose mom caught them sucking cock ?

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    i would love to hear the stories, of some poor guys that were caught sucking cock by their mom. what did she say , what did she do ?
    sucking cock or being sucked...... just need to hear about it.

Caught by brother, sister, or father as well. Tell us a great story.

Got caught by my suck buddie's sister. They shared a common bathroom with a door from each bathroom going to the bathroom. We had gone to his bedroom and locked the door, but he forgot to lock the door from the bathroom to his bedroom. I was around 14, he was around 16, his sister was 12 or 13. She knocked once as she opened the door the his bedroom, no time to do anything and he was on his knees sucking me. She stood there and said that we were disgusting. Everything happened so fast, I shot my load just after she opened the door and he tried to pull off my cock, but it was too late, I came in his mouth and all over his face. She just stood there looking at her brothers cock, his face with cum on it and my hard cock. I was embarrassed, but her brother said that she liked it. Apparently he had been jacking off in front of her ever since they were kids. She turned around and left. I was worried that she might tell his parents or someone else, but he said not to worry, she used to give him handjobs and had even sucked once. Istarted to play with his cock and had it nice and hard. I was sucking him when she opened the door again, I stopped and looked at her, she asked if I really liked sucking him, I said yes. She then asked if she could watch me, I said yes. She sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned back against a pillow and watched as I was sucking her brother. She was wearing a skirt and I could see her panties. She reached down and started to rub her pussy as I sucked her brother. She had developed a wet spot and it was getting bigger. Her brother came with a final thrust and I eagerly swallowed every spurt of his cum. She had slid her panties to one side and was fingering her wet pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I could smell the scent of pussy and I wanted to bury my face in her wet pussy. She was smiling, so I moved towards her and she spread her legs even wider, I moved in and started to lick and suck her pussy. In just a minute or two, she was moaning and thrusting against my face and tongue. Then she came and pushed my head away and slid her panties back in place. I continued to suck her brother off until he graduated from high school. I could never talk her in to sucking me, but we used to get off at the first bus stop at the bottom of the hill we lived on and we would take the trail up the hill. We'd stop along the way and spread my jacket on the ground, she would slide her panties off and lay down. Id eat her pussy until she came and then I'd jackoff. She liked to watch me cum and like to watch me lick my cum from my hand. Wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't let me and she wouldn't suck me, but I sure loved to eat her pussy.

I didn't become bi until I was 32, so I never was in a position to be caught sucking cock by a family member. So, this is not exactly on topic, but is similar. My eldest younger sister had a sleepover with 3 of her besties. This was the early 70s. I was 17 and a high school senior and they were 15 and 16 and sophomores. One of them was a hottie cheerleader at our high school (Terri) on whom I had a secret crush. I had already been trying to get up the nerve to ask her out. It turns out she had a crush on me too. After my parents, sisters and the others had gone to sleep, Terri sneaked downstairs to my bedroom and woke me up. I was naked in bed and she was in very sexy shortie pajamas. She got in bed with me and we began to make out and grope each other as I liberated her from her pjs. She was giving me such a heavenly blowjob and my cock was aching to fuck her. I was all ready to do just that when my sister walked in calling Terri's name and caught her sucking me. She had awakened to go pee and noticed Terri was gone and went looking for her. She was shocked and Terri was very embarrassed. Terri quickly put her pjs back on and they went back upstairs. All I could think about was that I wasn't going to get to fuck Terri that night and that my sis was going to tell our parents. I was also embarrassed that my sis had seen me naked. I had to jack off instead to relieve my swollen balls. The next day sis told me that Terri was her friend and she wasn't going to rat either of us out to Mom or Dad, for Terri's sake, not mine. After that night I got up the nerve to finally ask Terri out. We dated for 6 or 7 months and had frequent sex. We broke up just after my high school graduation.
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Jan 8, 2017 at 1:18 PM.

I was caught by a neighbors wife when I was 18. She told my mom she came home early from work and caught me wearing her panties and sucking her husbands cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Got caught by my suck buddie's sister. They shared a common bathroom with a door from each bathroom going to the bathroom. We had gone to his bedroom and locked the door, but he forgot to lock the door from the bathroom to his bedroom. I was around 14, he was around 16, his sister was 12 or 13. She knocked once as she opened the door the his bedroom, no time to do anything and he was on his knees sucking me. She stood there and said that we were disgusting. Everything happened so fast, I shot my load just after she opened the door and he tried to pull off my cock, but it was too late, I came in his mouth and all over his face. She just stood there looking at her brothers cock, his face with cum on it and my hard cock. I was embarrassed, but her brother said that she liked it. Apparently he had been jacking off in front of her ever since they were kids. She turned around and left. I was worried that she might tell his parents or someone else, but he said not to worry, she used to give him handjobs and had even sucked once. Istarted to play with his cock and had it nice and hard. I was sucking him when she opened the door again, I stopped and looked at her, she asked if I really liked sucking him, I said yes. She then asked if she could watch me, I said yes. She sat down on the edge of the bed, leaned back against a pillow and watched as I was sucking her brother. She was wearing a skirt and I could see her panties. She reached down and started to rub her pussy as I sucked her brother. She had developed a wet spot and it was getting bigger. Her brother came with a final thrust and I eagerly swallowed every spurt of his cum. She had slid her panties to one side and was fingering her wet pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I could smell the scent of pussy and I wanted to bury my face in her wet pussy. She was smiling, so I moved towards her and she spread her legs even wider, I moved in and started to lick and suck her pussy. In just a minute or two, she was moaning and thrusting against my face and tongue. Then she came and pushed my head away and slid her panties back in place. I continued to suck her brother off until he graduated from high school. I could never talk her in to sucking me, but we used to get off at the first bus stop at the bottom of the hill we lived on and we would take the trail up the hill. We'd stop along the way and spread my jacket on the ground, she would slide her panties off and lay down. Id eat her pussy until she came and then I'd jackoff. She liked to watch me cum and like to watch me lick my cum from my hand. Wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't let me and she wouldn't suck me, but I sure loved to eat her pussy.
    I am hard.... this made it harder, if that is possible. Thank you for sharing your experience. Did you ever find out what she did with her life? Keep in touch?

If it was me, I would try to find her on Facebook and see.

While we continued to suck each other off, his sister was a different matter. While she was always hot to have her pussy eaten, she didn't like her breasts played with and wouldn't even show them to me. I'd eat her every couple of weeks, but after a year, she had an older boyfriend and she lost interest in playing with me. Tried over the years to locate old playmates from the past, but never had any luck. I did pay $20 online to find an old girlfriend who was fiery hot, but that was when we played 20 years ago.i was totally disappointed, 20 years hadn't wore well on her, gained a lot of weight.

While we continued to suck each other off, his sister was a different matter. While she was always hot to have her pussy eaten, she didn't like her breasts played with and wouldn't even show them to me. I'd eat her every couple of weeks, but after a year, she had an older boyfriend and she lost interest in playing with me. Tried over the years to locate old playmates from the past, but never had any luck. I did pay $20 online to find an old girlfriend who was fiery hot, but that was when we played 20 years ago.i was totally disappointed, 20 years hadn't wore well on her, gained a lot of weight.
    Hot women become frozen in time within our minds. I have had similar experiences meeting up with very hot women years later. It is reality.

Did you find him?

To say that this story is HOT is an understatement !!

When a close friend got married, I hooked up with his new bride's brother and he told her about it. She confessed a couple of years later that it kinda turned her on. A threesome with her and my buddy is my biggest fantasy. She is quite pretty and my friend is hung (thank you communal showers at the fitness club lol)

Was caught by my friend's mom with his cock in my ass she didn't blow up just said to lean up when we were done . From that day forward she always made sure her son and I had plenty of alone time.

Back when I was dating my future wife when she was still living at her parent's apartment, she would always invite me in for a "nightcap" since her parents were usually asleep. Most dates ended with me sitting in the "blowjob chair" in the living room lit only by the flickering tv. Well one night when she was topless and on her knees between my legs sucking my cock, her mom walked by on her way to the kitchen. My girl never stopped sucking, her head bobbing up and down as her mom paused for a moment, watching and caught my eye and gave me a smile and a wink and then went on into the kitchen. On her way back I was just unloading into my girls's mouth and her mom just waved as she went back to bed.

I was caught by my older sister when I was a teen. During the summer months a friend of mine and I would occasionally jerk together looking at nudie mags. Usually in my room with the door closed. Our curiosity grew and we started to suck each other. However, never to completion, we simply finished off by jerking our own. Eventually we wanted to make each other cum by jerking the other, then one day our arousal got the best of us. We were in the TV room, messing around thinking we would be safe for hours, when my friend sucked me and I came, not in his mouth but backed away and came on his shirt. I wanted to return the favor and started to suck him. It was then when my sister who stayed with a friend the night before and came home. I was sucking him as he came in my mouth, my sister was just watching from the doorway to the room. he quickly jumped up and ran out the back door. I froze and didn't do anything but stare at my sister. She simply said you better not let our parents catch us doing that. She was cool about it and since then we have talked about our sex lives to each other for years.

Never caught by my mother. Was caught by an old neighbor. We were on the edge of the pool at my old house and the neighbor walked by. My "friend " noticed him there but I was enjoying his beautiful cock in my mouth too much to stop. The neighbor never said anything but, he did keep watching, he watched me swallow a delicious load.

Never been caught...but sure wish I would have been. Sounds exciting!