Register

Today I got sucked but I dunno why he wants to suck me again

Hii~~~ today I got sucked for about 20 minutes. The guy seemed to enjoy it a lot I could tell~~~!!!

but I dunno why at the end he wanted to do it again. He just gave me a blowjob for 20 minutes wtf I don't get it.

I get all the pleasure.. and the orgasm but he doesn't get any orgasms what does he get out of it?

He already gave me his phone number and told me where he lives. He is eager to do it again.

I really don't understand it's so impossible to believe that people love sucking dick without anything in return. Not even money.

We hugged at the end~~!!
    I don't know if it's true women posting "I love sucking dick" and stufff like that and I don't believe that stuff but it turns me on anyways hoping
    those things are true~~~ that sounds amazing!!!

I just want to find female friends that tell me they love sucking dick and I would just let them oh my goodness!!~~~ all they want @@~!~#~$
    Guys it would be like a dream to find gals who tell me that they love sucking dick to me @@! it would make me very happy =D :D

Re: Today I got sucked but I dunno why he wants to suck me again

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 46.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	45465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 47.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	45466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 48.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	45467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 49.jpg 
Views:	423 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	45468

Could be the taste or ,for me, the feel of a cock in my mouth. So soft but so hard also.

Well groove311, if you were a cocksucker you would understand. l love the feel of his cock as it grows hard in my mouth and the taste of his skin. I love to make him writhe and moan with ecstasy as I work his cock and balls. I love to taste his precum; let it bubble up on the tip of his cock so he can watch me lick it off. I love the way his cock grows rock hard is he gets close to cumming. I love to feel his cock twitching, jerking, and pulsing in my mouth when he cums. I love the feel and taste of his cum as it splashes into my mouth and across my tongue. I love sucking cock and cum! I'm a cocksucker and I can't get enough!

By the way, nice cock! I can understand why he wanted more of it
    Last edited by bw299; Feb 13, 2017 at 12:39 AM.

I don't get your confusion. I often finish a guy off and want to do him once again. It's called loving what you're doing, a cock in my mouth is better to me than mine in his.

So it sounds like you would really prefer a blow job from a woman but are settling for a guy. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find a woman who enjoys sucking your cock.

Totally agree with bw299. Unless you suck cock you wouldn't understand. Don't get me wrong I would love to get sucked every day by by wife but that will never happen. It is much easier to find a guy to suck your cock then a women.

I to like sucking cock and getting nothing in return except the pleasure of having his cock in my mouth and a nice load of cum

I agree with AmbiguousDude...my feelings exactly. Not everything is for everyone but if you love it, you love it...regardless of what it is. I love sucking cock!

I don't know why you care as long as you get off and he likes doing it you should be happy to have a regular cocksucker.

Quote Originally Posted by elmwood7 View Post
    I don't know why you care as long as you get off and he likes doing it you should be happy to have a regular cocksucker.
    Duh!? You hit the nail on the head!

I'm at a point in my life where I have lost interest in sucking cock and pleasing other men, but I still love being naked with men and enjoying getting hot bjs or edge jobs. I I'm 63 now and have gone into safe mode to stay safe and disease free for my partners and potential partners. I've discovered that there are hundreds of bi married men and gay men out there who crave only to suck my cock and eat or wear my cum with no recip. It used to be that I'd feel guilty for being selfish and thinking of my own pleasure, but now that I've narrowed my interest to submissive men or no-recip cocksuckers whose total desires are fulfilled by sucking cocks, I don't feel guilty. I'm enjoying the hell out of it and getting guilt-free bjs since I know that I am satisfying my partners' only desires by feeding them my cock and cum.

Damn! Cuttin2dachase why can't you be closer?

Just great to have any cock in your mouth. The swollen shaft and pulsating rhythm of the member when he cums is worth the effort of being a compulsive cock sucker....im totally addicted to cock sucking. I will suck as much cock as I can get.

Hey you got a nice looking suckable cock.

My boyfriend has a juicy suckable cock...i could suck on it everyday and wait for that load of cum..his cock is so juicy that now he is curious to suck on one also.

Sounds like it would be fun. If he can take it or leave it afterward ok. If he likes it , it will be more fun for you both.

Enjoy your problem. One of the hottest session I had with a guy was when my partner sucked me off and kept my cock in his mouth through that initial 'oh, it's too sensitive' stage then just resumed sucking me so I stayed hard and, much, much later, came again. Just about drove me through the roof with his hot mouth and tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by InkDoc View Post
    Enjoy your problem. One of the hottest session I had with a guy was when my partner sucked me off and kept my cock in his mouth through that initial 'oh, it's too sensitive' stage then just resumed sucking me so I stayed hard and, much, much later, came again. Just about drove me through the roof with his hot mouth and tongue.
    I have a regular whose cock is extremely sensitive after he cums. I did the same thing with him some time ago; just left his cock in my mouth as I took it deep so I could reach his balls to tongue and suck on them. Within about 5 minutes he was getting hard again and begging me to suck. He is a quick cummer; usually less than 5 minutes. Round two was a little different; took him nearly 20 minutes to cum, but was it ever worth it for both of us. Now when we hook up he expects to get blown twice.

So you just keep the cock in your mouth, but don't make any movement, so that the sensitivity recedes? Gonna have to try that with the next guy or gurl I play with! Thanks for bringing this up!

He could like me sometimes all I want is to suck cock I'll suck a guy off as many times as he wants without anything in return that's how I feel right now I just want to cum lots of cum

Your friend is a bottom, and he gets his pleasure from giving you a BJ...If you have a willing sex partner take it when you can get it.

Although you may find it hard to believe, he's getting just as much or more from it as you are. At least that's the way I feel when I have a penis in my mouth. Enjoy the ride! And I second that your penis is beautiful...
    East Bay Gary

Stop looking a gift horse in the mouth and just enjoy it already! Honestly, you keep overanalyzing this shit and you'll turn off the very people who's ministrations you claim to seek. You like to get sucked...these guys like to suck, so get over it and know that you've got a good thing going.

If it's really so important to get inside the heads of us cocksuckers check out the thread "What do you like most about sucking cock?"