Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What size cock do you prefer?

I love sucking off all cocks there all good. I had one guy that had a 12" thick cock and sucked it to his balls. Made him cum ever time I got to suck him off. Yes my throat was felt funny for 2 days but he enjoy it a lot. His wife would not do him at all, it was me that had to. Yes I love them all sizes cocks cum in. Suck them till I can get them to cum in my mouth and swallow there load of cum then keep sucking on it till it is soft.

I met a guy the other day, He was big (to me) 9" and really thick!. I must say he is the largest cock I've sucked. It was a great session but I just could not take him entirely down my throat. Id get to the last 1 -1 1/2" and just could not do it. We will work on me being able to take him completely. So after the other day, at this time I will say 7 - 7 1/2" is my favorite in my throat. Hopefully with a couple more get togethers I will be able to say his cock is my favorite.

Any size, but prefer medium sized girth. Not too long either. But ultimately its the guy on the end of it that really matters to me.

at least 5" and cut

6 to 8” and thick, both cut or uncut, love big cummers.

I never have sucked one yet, but a small one would work for me. I think the best part would be feeling it grow hard in my mouth.. In the 4" to 6" inch range would work for me.