Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What size cock do you prefer?

I like a little smaller for sucking around 4 to 5" and a nice 6 to 8" to pound my backdoor. But I haven't met one yet I haven't liked

I, myself would prefer to have a small one that way I know I can suck it and take it in my ass with no problem. But if I encounter a big one well then I know it won't go in my ass.I will have to suck it off twice I might even get froggy and let him smack my ass with it! But if I'm going to suck one, I don't want the guy to mouth fuck me. I want to be in control. And no cum on my face. I want it all in my mouth!

I would prefer to suck Peter North's cock ! But seriously, I have sucked all sizes, but I prefer one about 7 inches with a nice shape to it. I like to go all the way down to the balls and this is a good size for me. I like this size in my ass too. It feels real good. I have sucked bigger dicks and still do ,But I really like one that I can deep throat.

Size queen here.. I like a nice thick cock. Heavy to the feel, double handful preferred. I'll get my mouth around it somehow and I'll manage to get it into my ass as well. The bigger the better.. make me cum without even touching myself.

My preference is for a cock like mine. mine is 6" and 5" around. So anything between 5" and 7" is great.

long and thick I want too feel it going in my hole so it hurts sooooooooooooooo good

I prefer 7 to 9 inches for fucking and sucking. I've also enjoyed smaller ones. I really don't like skinny ones.

Post Re: What size cock do you prefer?

Around 7" or so, anything longer is a bit much, & with a descent girth.

Any size and shape is good for me.

Size doesn't really matter to me, I like to suck all types and sizes. I do prefer guys that shoot big loads of cum to swallow.

Medium in my mouth. As large as I can get in my ass, nothing like being torn apart by a big one back there.

totally guessing what i would like........for my mouth size doesn't really matter too much i wouldn't wanna deepthroat but as long as it was thick so i can really tell i got something in my mouth. for my ass 1 that's thick so i can really feel my asshole stretching out or a long 1 so he can get in & hit my prostrate.....but not both

yea well my first experience was two days ago kind of broke my bi cherry i met up with 70 year old with big balls uncut micro penis was really hard to get the head out he never got hard or cum bit it was real nice sucking just the nob wish he could have got hard a little but all and all he gave me the best bj in my life now i just need to try bigger i dont want to deep throat or do anal so thinking 3-6 is perfect so had two inch but never got hard but now i need to see what its like for guy to cum in mouth and will i swallow

Everyone is entitled to their preferences, but I'm strictly a cocksucker, and I love the sensation of a large cock completely filling my throat to capacity. I enjoy the challenge of being able to force a thick cock all the way down into my throat. I like being overpowered and letting the guy take charge as he holds onto my head and savagely fucks my compliant, hungry throat!! You can't "deep throat " a small cock, you can only "deep mouth" it. It has to be able to reach your throat!

I personally prefer an average sized cock in my mouth. I want to know I'm not going to choke. And I've seen some cocks that looked HUGE a.k.a BASEBALL BAT! And the one's for my ass I like on the smaller size. I don't want to be split in two. LOL

10 inches. Bigger dick makes me sluttier. Sluttier makes me a hotter better cocksucker and bottom. I can handle 10 inches when he's fucking me. I'm custom made to please the big dick boys for sure.....

Small to medium with a big load. Have sucked all sizes but prefer smaller ones, U can enjoy them more.

My ex lover was about 7.5" and he got thick when he was hard. As much as I tried to deep throat him all the way down to his balls, I never quite got there. I worked at overcoming my gag reflex, but I never achieved my goal. I wanted to get down far enough to lick his balls as I reached the bottom. As much as I loved his cock, my facial cheeks would be sore after working my mouth on him. I would like to find someone a little bit smaller, which would make it easier to get all the way down on him. It would also make trying to be a bottom a bit easier the first time.

I have only had a few and all were of the "national average" or 5 to 6 inches. Easy to take orally without choking which I find unattractive.
    But maybe once I would like to get off a guy with a really big one. I would like to get a nice long fat cock all lubed up and so big it takes 2 hands to stroke him.

Any size is nice to have. However the larger the better if he knows how to use it or just relax and let me do the work. 8.5 five or so uncut surely is my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbiguousDude View Post
    Size is overrated. At the end of the day a penis is a penis...it looks, works, and performs the same whether 4" or 8"

I have to disagree when it cums to sucking cock. As a cocksucker you don't get as good of "mouth feel" out of a small (3-4") cock as you do an average to above average cock. Yes, the small cock will get hard and shoot cum, but the sensation isn't the same for the person sucking it. I should know; I've done the research!

Any size is my preferred size.

I definitely prefer LARGE!
    I love sucking a large dick.
    JEM

Small to medium, not to thick!

Because of the times I have masturbated with my cousin, I naturally prefer a smaller one that is cut and leaky. Of course I do have the extreme like of one that is really close to mine in looks too. The smaller one, however, does have the added excitement of my memories of jacking with a step-uncle, when I was the small cock. I can just imagine how excited he was ... no wonder he was such a precum dripper!

I am 8 hard but I like a small to medium. I like how I maneuver around it and the the whole thing in my mouth

Had ten inches up my ass when I was a teen. He pulled out and shot his massive load into my mouth. Memories

Same here, 5-6 is great

Something bigger than my average size. An 8 or 9 inch dick fully erected is visually very pleasing.

D

I like right around 7". But I wouldn't say no to smaller. Or larger for that matter.