Register

Trucker Ride along

I have had this fantasy in the pass, has anyone else had this or even actually done it? I contact a trucker in my area and tell him that if he lets me ride along, I'll give him sex all the way and back. Maybe even set up a three or foursome along the way. I'm retired and am quite turned on by this. I have all the time in the world. Do truckers ever drive in pairs? Then I could play with one while the other drives and switch back and forth.

Re: Trucker Ride along

I always think of if truck drivers look at the guys while they drive by them on the truck driver side

One of my regular buds is a trucker, he and his wife run a heavy haul outfit out of Northern Wisconsin. He is one of my hunting buddies that I play with at deer camp. In fact he and his wife is the couple that my wife and I first swung with. Bi truckers are out there but he states that while he is trucking there isn’t a lot of time to play. 1st there are so many weird asses out there and most are dirty, unkept and unsafe. I have never had the opportunity to do a ride along but we have discussed it. His wife drives a flag car for him so she just Camp’s in the truck with him at night. Sometimes going 2 or 3 days without a shower doesn’t sound like ideal man play. And knowing him like I do, his wife and him are very particular about their truck and it is always well kept and clean inside and out.

3 years ago I was seeing a driver once spent a week on the road with him being fucked everywhere we could.. side of the road, rest areas, truck stops, parking lots, showers, restaurant restrooms, it was a blast.. went on quite a few over nighters and a couple 2 day trips.. was a lot of fun

Wow! I once stood on the running board of a guys semi on passenger side. Parked at rest area. He was naked in the seat and I sucked him off. He kept calling me his "sweet Darlin'". A guy in a car parked next to us and watched. I sucked that guy off when I finished with the trucker. That guy just grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. He shot his wad within 2 minutes! That was at least 30 years ago. I can still see it in my mind.

definitely a hot fantasy

I'm a trucker and I can confirm that there are some nasty dudes out here on the road. I keep my truck clean and shower when I can but some days you can't get to a shower. Very different on the road.

I’ve never been with a trucker (at least not that I know of), but it sure is a hot fantasy. If any hot trucker out there would like company during his rides, I’d love to tag along for a couple of days if not a week and keep him sexually pleased (how long is an average trip for a trucker?) It’s not hard for me to travel to other states so if any trucker out there who reads and would like/needs company or would like to be my first trucker, message me even if you’re not in South Florida...

I live about two miles from a truck stop. I live alone and can host. I have wondered how I could meet a driver and offer to bring them home for a shower and a BJ. Too bad there isn't a trucker section on a sex website or a sex section on a trucker site where I could meet and vet drivers. Any ideas?

i think blue collar guys are hot in general. a while back when i needed my heater fixed the guy who came to repair it was pretty hot and i've always wondered if there was a way i could have seduced him lol

Quote Originally Posted by MorThan7 View Post
    I live about two miles from a truck stop. I live alone and can host. I have wondered how I could meet a driver and offer to bring them home for a shower and a BJ. Too bad there isn't a trucker section on a sex website or a sex section on a trucker site where I could meet and vet drivers. Any ideas?
    Go hang out at the truck stop. Have an endless cup of coffee and find an app to put an ad on. When you find a guy you are comfortable with talk to him about any buddies you have. You might have some success being known as a "trucker friendly" stop for the right guys. But be prepared to wade through some guys you wouldnt be interested in to find the one(s) you are. Which is why I suggest going there. You dont want some nutjobs knowing where you live.

I've had sex with truckers and they're my favorite. I CD a little bit when I talk to a trucker I like, so I'll wear either tight spandex or short shorts with heels and walk past several rows of semis lol. It feels so degrading climbing into a semi and crawling in to the camper, but trucker dick is worth it! I have two trucker daddies right now and I'm satisfied. So are they

Sounds like a very fun road trip......wish I knew some truckers.

Quote Originally Posted by EhrinBi View Post
    I'm a trucker and I can confirm that there are some nasty dudes out here on the road. I keep my truck clean and shower when I can but some days you can't get to a shower. Very different on the road.
    been there,I know exactly what you mean.