Register

Thread: Confession

Confession

It took me a while to finally realize I have an addiction. I’m not sure when it started, maybe the first time I tried my own. Now I know I’m addicted to cum. I love the feel of it on my tongue, I love feeling it shoot in my mouth. I can’t remember the last time I came without eating every drop.

Re: Confession

I know what it’s like. I’ve been addicted to cum since I was very young, I just can’t get enough. I always eat my own and I still crave more.

I have 2 to make. Both started when I was young. On the current topic I was around 13 when I discovered cum. I found I liked mine and my friends. It became and still is a routine. I find I have a need for it and it is an embarrassing amount to post but I'm fine with it. It good that you make your own. The second is clothing. I had a clothing wearing issue in my single digits. As I older I got them off whenever I could and never wore them in the house or yard. After I retired And had the property I decide I was done. I got rid of everything but enough to get out and cover the seasons and live a nude lifestyle. I feel so much better living like this

I’m the same way, since I was a little boy I was always naked. I was also stubborn growing up. No matter how much I was told to put clothes on by my family, I was naked most of the time right up until I moved out.

Ha yea and they didn't like my style of swim wear after I changed from cutoffs to a speedo thongs were an issue for them the body tan was never their favorite

For me cum is like air, I need it to live. Since I was in my early teens and experimenting with my horny friends we all realized how to jack together and loved watching each other cum. I tasted my own cum at 14 and tasted my buddie at 16. My 1 st anal experience was in Collage and after 40 years I'm still going strong.

I know what you mean. One swallow and I was hooked.

You are not alone.
    Every guy I've ever been with, I've swallowed the whole load.
    There is one time that was slightly different. I pointed his cock towards by mouth but kept it closed so that he came on my face.
    I then used his softening cock to spread it around my face and on my lips. I sucked him dry and swallowed all that I could. I then pushed all of the cum on my face towards my lips with with his cock - So even this load was swallowed but in a very messy, extremely sexy way.

The only way for me to describe the craving is it’s like a junky craves heroine. If I don’t suck enough or swallow enough cum often, I get stressed. When I was working, I’d start my commute early to have enough time to stop at a rest stop, just off the freeway. It was a regular spot where guys wanting to suck and guys needing to be sucked would meet. I had a regular following of guys wanting me to suck them off and sometimes I’d meet new guys. I’d park and before long, someone would pull up along side, we all knew what was up. They get in my car or I’d get in theirs. Sometimes guys would stand and watch, waiting for their turn. It was great, I’d get multiple lads of cum to swallow, plus the joy of sucking so many cocks. I sure miss it, now I get one or two cocks a week, at best.

In my circle of like minded friends it is no secret I love cock and cum. My buddies and I have schedules that we rely on for our personal time together. I have always been an early riser in the morning, and my buddy next door is also an early riser. He too loves my cock but I also need my cum fix in the mornings. Like most men who have been married many years, we both think that the best blow jobs are from each other. My little fetish is I love when he comes over with a still stinking cock from fucking his wife. Wearing only a bathrobe he walks to my house to find me in my man cave and feeds me his smelly cock.