Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bottom Cumming

Re: Bottom Cumming

Quote Originally Posted by man4girlgirl4man View Post
    Sure.. I do this all the time. That's what a total bottom does..... The dick in my ass is pure sexual pleasure and it's the main reason that I come every time I get fucked
    when I get fucked in the ass my cock cums like a pussy does

It only happen once to me, I had 2 men one was in my ass and one was sitting on my face, I was eating his ass. They had total control over me and I loved every minute of it.

Thanks for sharing that got me really hard watching that

YES, I have done this several times back in my single days, and happened when I was getting fucked by one of my jackoff buddies. It is all a matter of prostate stimulation. I had WET DREAMS constantly back in my single days, (almost one every night) and I was getting fucked, sucked and jacked off daily by my GF, room mates (2-males) and an occasional party guest. So, if you can have a wet dream and never touch your cock, nuts or asshole, then it stands to reason that cumming without jacking off isn't all that phenomenal. You just have to be stimulated. And remember your brain IS a phenomenal organ ! ! ! ! !

Last night my regular was in is normal horned up self and used me like the whore that i am. After sucking and swallowing his pre fuck load he insisted on me getting him hard again and who am i to say no. I gladly swallowed his cock getting it hard again knowing my ass was going to get raped. After he was rock hard again, he was again being a dominate top and threw me on my belly ass up and plunged his thick hot cock deep in my ass. Within a few minutes of thrusting i cum so hard i moaned like a buckskin whore. When i fuck my wife or masturbate, i never cum that hard. I have been and always will be an anal slut.

I showed this video to my wife and asked her to see if she could make me cum like that, well let's just say it was a success and now she does it too me at least once a month. She has been researching strap ons right we use a cruved glass dildo she pumps a whispers naughty things in my ear. Loves to tease me with it like pulling all the way and having me beg to fuck my pussy.

I have before but I try not to because then I'm not horny anymore and I'm just laying there waiting for this guy to finish

I cum every timeI get fuck
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I've never done anal but I know a guy that claimed to make his cousin cum when he fucked him. I always thought he was bullshitting, maybe he wasn't. Never really desired anal but the video was pretty hot, I bet it's a really good climax.

Hey - good for you! Glad the video stimulated your sex life!

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    I showed this video to my wife and asked her to see if she could make me cum like that, well let's just say it was a success and now she does it too me at least once a month. She has been researching strap ons right we use a cruved glass dildo she pumps a whispers naughty things in my ear. Loves to tease me with it like pulling all the way and having me beg to fuck my pussy.

I dont always cum while bottoming, but when i do, its a huge turn on for both of us. Last time she was on her back with a feeldoe, i was riding it. It seems to happen when i relax, take deep, short, and a little harder strokes. When it hits the the P spot, the magic happens. I have came like that both with and without a hard on.

thats fuckin hot!

I've never come just from being fucked. I love a cock up my arse, but to be honest I normally lose my erection once I've been penetrated! However there have been a few times when the top has hit the right spot and my cock is rock hard and when I come I shoot bucket loads!!

I've only been fucked twice and absolutely loved it. While I didn't cum, I did have what I can only describe as an ass orgasm. Very intense. Can't wait for number three. Any volunteers? 😉

Yeah my fuck buddy has a thick 8in, he makes me cum every time he pounds my tight little ass. No better feeling

Ah, this is so sweet... This is not like chicks faking it. Cumming like this leaves no doubt that the bottom is thoroughly enjoying it. I've never done it, but I think to come like this would be a very polite and nice way to show some appreciation for being fucked!