Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brother's Cock

Brother's Cock

Do think it's wrong to suck your brother's cock? I did as a teen and really enjoyed it and miss it so

Re: Brother's Cock

I did it also....and I am not sorry

As a high school Freshman, I slept over a friends house and he told me he and his Junior year aged older brother tried it on each other a few times. I've seen them both naked and to this day I wish I was invited to watch and join in. Both are happily married now and very straight. Fucking shame lol

I knew a guy in high school who sucked both his brother's dicks regularly and would have mine, but I wasn't into it back then.

As a kid around 12 I think my brother conned me into giving him a handjob. Over time he talked me into giving him and 2 friends handjobs then giving him a blowjob. A year or so later I was giving him and a friend of his blowjobs about twice a week on average. As we got older, married moved to different states it faded away. But to this day when were together we find time to sneak away and I blow him. I've never thought there was anything wrong with it.

I never did it but the first cock in my hand other than my own was my brother's.I was 13 and he 19 and he was home from college and shared bed with me for a few weeks.I woke one night to find my hand on his cock,his hand on my hand and jerking him off.When he shot his load he pushed my hand away and rolled away from me.I had only been masturbating and cumming for a few weeks prior to this.Neither of us pretended we were awake and i turned on my side and quietly had a wank.This kind of scenario went on for a number of weeks.Neither of us ever spoke at the time,or since.We would always be lying on our backs when it would happen.The first few times he would move my hand for the duration but after a while i would continue after he made the first few strokes.I would always wank my self a few minutes after he finished when i would be happy that he was asleep.When he went back to college i would wank myself every night and think about his cock.At the time i was fascinated at the hardness and size of it,though i never actually saw it.Not too long after i ended up sucking a much older adult,but it was my brother's cock that got me interested.

My brother had found out i was sucking a friend of his cock and "forced" me into sucking his cock or he said he would tell everyone. He ended paying me a couple of dollars every time I sucked him. Little did he know I loved it and would have done it for free.

When I was 14 I enticed my 11 year old brother to let me suck him. And in return he sucked mine. We grew up on a farm and saw a lot of animal sex. I noticed one day while we saw two dogs fucking he had a buldge in his pants. So I asked him if he liked watching them. He said yes. I asked if I could feel it and he agreed. I told him to feel my now hard cock. So I said let's go to the barn so we could pull our cocks out. Once we were there I took his smooth cock in my hand again and stroked it. He was so hard. I said I want to lick it, so I got ony knees and licked his cock. He moaned so I started sucking him. Mmmm I loved feeling his cock in my mouth. I stopped before he cummed and asked him to suck me. By this time we were both so hot that we sucked each other till we cummed. Well he had an orgasm but was to young to cum. We enjoyed each other till I graduated and move away.

If anyone wants to share their experiences, fantasy or real, feel free to email me at nashs.bath@yahoo

If I had a brother I would have sucked his cock. I was self-sucking at 13 (I hit puberty at 9-10) and sucked a couple of my cousin's cocks. I got my first load of cum (other than my own) at 13 from a 15 year old cousin.

caught wanking at 13 by my brother who was 12 , he would get me to wank and watch , then we moved onto sucking each other this lasted for about 3 years .

At around 10 or 11 my brother and I started "doing that stuff", as we used to call it, to each other. It started off as looking and touching, but before long it included tonguing each other's anuses and sucking each other. A neighbor friend our same age joined us about that time, and we would all go into our tree house or "fort" in the woods and one would watch while the other two sucked or tongued each other. It wasn't too long after that the neighbor friend got me to lay on my stomach and spread my legs and he mounted and fucked me. It was not uncomfortable, because our dicks were still pretty small, even when they were erect. After only a few minutes, he climaxed, but there was nothing deposited. After that, my brother and I would sneak into each other's beds after our folks were asleep and take turns fucking each other.

This thread is creepy, disgusting, and fucked up. Who the fuck sexually abuses anyone including their relative?

I was about 13 my brother was 11. We started sucking each other a few times a day for about a year. He made me cum for the first time and it was sooo hot. I miss it just about every damn day.

I really don't see what would be wrong with brothers having "incestuous sex" with one another or sisters doing so with one another for that matter because the legal rules regarding siblings having sexual relations was more about trying to prevent pregnancies, which with brothers and sisters, doing so lead to babies with all sorts of mental and other health issues.

I didn't have a brother, but I dare say, should I have had one, especially an older one that would want me to suck him, he suck me and he fuck me--I would have not resisted and let him--probably greatly enjoying doing so. Kind of makes me wished I had had a brother and we had done that sort of thing.

I did have two male cousins, but was never close to them--they were jerks so it was never an issue--I kept my distance from them as it was for other reasons and they from me--which was fine by me.

I also never did have any older male relative that made any moves on me--I would have been creeped out by them had any of them done so since they assholes too.

Now---from reading and talking to others who did have such experiences from older male relatives or close family friends--I kind of wished that I had had someone like that in my life and such a relationship did take place.

Kinda feel "cheated" that things didn't work out that way....

I caught my younger brother jacking off when he was 9 and I was 10. I'd already been sucking older men off for a couple of years and I always enjoyed sucking their cocks and especially their cum. My brother had no idea of what I had been doing. Anyway, when I saw his hard little cock, I knew I want to suck it. He was mad and embarrassed that I had caught him, but I said it was okay and started to stroke his cock, at first he wanted me to stop, but then I got down on my knees and started to suck his cock. He came with with a bang, his whole body shook, but he didn't cum, too young. We didn't say a word to each other, I just got up and walked out of the bathroom. We shared a bedroom, so we could here each other jacking off in bed. About 4 weeks later, he whispered from his bottom bunk and asked if I would suck him again. I said sure, but that he would have to suck me first. He said okay, but was worried I would pee in his mouth, explained that I could pee when my cock was hard, so he gradually started to suck my cock, then he really got in to it. It was good, but not great, I always enjoyed sucking more than being sucked. We did this a couple of times and then we lost interest. I told him sucking older men was much better and how they would cum and how great it was to get one of them off. He kept asking me who the older men were and I told him many of the men were guys I met at the public showers. He kept asking and asking, so I introduced him to an older man that I sucked on a regular basis. I'd asked the older guy if he was okay with my younger brother sucking him and he said okay. I assured him that my brother wouldn't tell anyone. My brother and I met up with the guy, had my brother get in the front seat and I got in the back. The older man drove to a secluded spot and parked. He asked my brother if he was ready to suck his cock and my brother said yes. He undid his buckle, unzipped his pants, slid his pants down and leaned his seat back. I had a great view from the back seat and had slid my pants down and was jacking off. He said my brother should get started put my brothers hand on his hug e cock. My brother was shocked about how big his cock was, he'd never seen an older mans hard cock before. He jacked the guy for a few minutes and then the guy said for him to suck it. He leaned over and started to suck the head of the guys cock, eventually going deeper with his mouth. I was so turned on watching my brother suck his coc, I came. Not long after that the guy came and shot his load into my brothers mouth, he held my brothers head down and told him to swallow. I had already told my brother how good cum tasted, so he didn't resist. My brother used to meet up with the same guy for about a year and would suck him off and swallow his cum. My brother and I never played with each other much after that, but we both kept sucking older guys until he was 13 and discovered girls. I discovered girls and loved pussy, but I never stopped liking to suck older men off.

It started when my brother was 14 and I was 12. The first time, I woke up with him in my bed and he was rubbing his big cock against my leg. I got immediately hard when I woke up. He was humping my leg slowly and he had his hand on my cock through my tight white underwear. He knew I was excited as I woke as my cock got rock hard.

I whispered to me, "take off your underwear." I froze. He said it again and snapped the waist band of my underwear...... giving me an indicator that I should get them off.

I started to lift my butt to pull them off and he immediately grabbed the waist band and pulled them off of me. I was now naked in bed with him being naked. He moved down so that his face was in line with my cock and started jacking my cock and put it in his mouth. He sucked me for all but a minute or two and then came up to me face to face with his dick pushing against me and took my hand and put it on his cock and told me to jack it. It was so big and hot. His cock and yours are very similar in size and for a 12 year old boy.... that is a giant sized dick. He started fucking my hand as I jacked him and he whispered for me to suck it. I froze. I didn't move. He moved around so that his face was again at my cock level but this time his dick was close to my face.

He started sucking my dick. I was smaller, as my cock did not have hair and it was still a pre teen dick, as I matured later on. He would take my whole cock into his mouth with relative ease. As he was sucking me.... he reached down and pumped his dick at my face and whispered again.... "suck me." I barely got to do much sucking on his cock and then quit. I just didn't know if I wanted to do it or not. He turned around so we were face to face again and told me to turn around.

He pushed his cock between my legs and started fucking between my thighs. I could tell he really liked doing that as through the years we fucked around like this.... he would fuck me through my legs and I could feel that man sized dick push against my balls and even come out the other side a bit.

Through out the time we played, he never climaxed in my mouth. He would always cup his cock and shoot his cum into his hand. The first time he fucked me like that.... again through my legs and not in my ass, he didn't cum on me. He cupped his hand over the top of his cock head and caught the cum. But the second time and every time after that, he would shoot his cum all over my balls or thighs. He would be jacking my cock as he fucked my thighs. I always liked that and often times, I would cum before he did, but I didn't shoot any cum. I didn't start shooting cum a couple of years after we started doing this.

We didn't do it very often in the house, but when we camped out, he and I would share a pup tent and I just knew he would be there to have me suck his dick or fuck me. I enjoyed it. At first, I was ashamed and felt guilty about doing it but I would always be ready to do it when he came to do it.

When he was 16 or 17, he got a regular girl friend and we never did do anything again. Over the years, I blocked it out and never thought much about it. But those feelings came back when I did a MMF threesome with a couple from Midland Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I really don't see what would be wrong with brothers having "incestuous sex" with one another or sisters doing so with one another for that matter because the legal rules regarding siblings having sexual relations was more about trying to prevent pregnancies, which with brothers and sisters, doing so lead to babies with all sorts of mental and other health issues.

I didn't have a brother, but I dare say, should I have had one, especially an older one that would want me to suck him, he suck me and he fuck me--I would have not resisted and let him--probably greatly enjoying doing so. Kind of makes me wished I had had a brother and we had done that sort of thing.

I did have two male cousins, but was never close to them--they were jerks so it was never an issue--I kept my distance from them as it was for other reasons and they from me--which was fine by me.

I also never did have any older male relative that made any moves on me--I would have been creeped out by them had any of them done so since they assholes too.

Now---from reading and talking to others who did have such experiences from older male relatives or close family friends--I kind of wished that I had had someone like that in my life and such a relationship did take place.

Kinda feel "cheated" that things didn't work out that way....
    I'm not surprised you don't understand what's wrong with incest and sexual abuse like this. You're fucked up Mike Garrity, and getting therapy should be the least of your issues. I feel bad for anyone who has ever had the extremely unfortunate experience of having sex with you or attempting any sort of relationship with you Michael Garrity.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    This thread is creepy, disgusting, and fucked up. Who the fuck sexually abuses anyone including their relative?
    well pole you just have to put your 2 cents in dont you

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    I'm not surprised you don't understand what's wrong with incest and sexual abuse like this. You're fucked up Mike Garrity, and getting therapy should be the least of your issues. I feel bad for anyone who has ever had the extremely unfortunate experience of having sex with you or attempting any sort of relationship with you Michael Garrity.
    You are the worst judgemental piece of shit I have ever read on any thread on any forum. It is too bad this forum doesn't have an active moderator, as your ass should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by larrywilldo View Post
    You are the worst judgemental piece of shit I have ever read on any thread on any forum. It is too bad this forum doesn't have an active moderator, as your ass should be banned.
    LMAO says you the angry guy that has PTSD since he was raped and sexually abused by his creepy brother. Get helo, you need a lot of it. Or continúe to do nothing but have total melt downs and put other people down while you are one of many pedo apologists on this site who condone this sick fucked up stuff. Or

Why dont every one just add him to the ignore list! problem solved.

I have to say, from where I sit, these stories are pretty hot.

I'm sitting in about the same place as DMercator, these stories are smoking hot and a total turn on.

Luckily the site does have an 'ignore list' though. I 'ignored' him a long time ago. It's a shame he hasn't been banned though.

I put him on ignore quite a while back, definitely makes the forum more enjoyable.
    I wonder how much Drews brother wants for the site, I' d love to buy it and IP ban
    his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by chub-bi View Post
    I put him on ignore quite a while back, definitely makes the forum more enjoyable.
    I wonder how much Drews brother wants for the site, I' d love to buy it and IP ban
    his ass.
    I put him on ignore awhile back, but once in awhile, when I see his posts, I will click on it to get a full understanding why I did put him on ignore.

He must be related to Donald Trump.

not only is he the most judgemental asshole on here but alsothe most pathetic excuse for a humanbeingevertofoulthesepageswithhislackofhumanit y

Quote Originally Posted by biguy1940 View Post
    not only is he the most judgemental asshole on here but alsothe most pathetic excuse for a humanbeingevertofoulthesepageswithhislackofhumanit y
    LMAO, so it's called a "lack of humanitiy" to call incest and sexual abuse of children sick and fucked up? I'm not surprised you believe this.

wow , i just used the ignore list for that main asshole troll , and it works beautiful !