Register

New lifestyle new likes

How many here find themselves more into cocks after you are introduced to them and let yourself go and enjoy them? I totally would rather have a cock than a woman any day of the week.I find that my wife and I are best friends now and I enjoy her boyfriend when allowed to be with them.

Re: New lifestyle new likes

That is awesome....

I am really glad you are enjoying yourself. I like both personally although there are days when I'm more in the mood
    for cock and then days when I'm more in the mood for pussy. So I guess for me it depends.

still like women better but a good cock is good sometimes

I was introduced to cock before pussy. I enjoyed sucking cock. The urge for cock went dormant for several years and I chased pussy. One evening I was propositioned by a guy, I turned him down but the offer ignited a spark that would flare up over the years. I still chased pussy but needed a cock from time to time. My wife lost all interest in sex years ago (we did have a decent sexual relationship prior), I love her, but the physical aspect is long gone. While on my knees, not in prayer but giving a blow job, one day a calm influence came over me and I knew that I was a homosexual primarily. I appreciate tits and pussy, but I prefer cock.

delpark

I got cock long before I got pussy. Love them both equally well. Really love pussy when it's full of cum; mine or his!

I like both. Sometimes though I want one more than the other.

Sounds like you have successfully evolved into your sissy role. Congratulations.

I was also introduced to, an older man's cock (genitals), long before I discovered the, female's pussy (vagina), at a very young age. At that time, I was not so sure that, I enjoyed sucking a male’s cock, but I did enjoy, that same male, sucking my own cock, but at that time, my main, focus, was on discovering the female's vagina and having sex with a woman, as oppose to another male.
    Since I was so young and I was very curious about sex, I want to know more about myself, my own feelings, my own body, and my sexual desires. I want to find myself, as to try to understand, what I enjoy and what I do not enjoy. To be able to determined my likes and dislikes. I cannot go my whole life without at least knowing myself and most of all exploring the many sexual desires and fantasies that I have been keeping inside myself my entire life.
    My urges to be, with the same gender, went dormant, for several years and, as I continued, to chased the female vagina and I did eventually get married. After several many years, together, with a lot of sexual activity between us, we did have, great sexual relationship, but like many women, along with their changing, in their female, body's and mind, most sexual interest, just seems to, somehow diminish. Like many men, I had truly love her, but the physical aspect and continued or active sexual relationship, were long gone.
    Since my wife’s passing, I began, to remember, my early childhood experiences, with the old man, and I soon discovered, that there were many men, who enjoyed sucking another man’s cock and many knew how to pleasure another man and most men understand how to please another man, so much better than most women. So yes, I have now, re-discovered, that I do enjoy the male bodies along with their, beautiful cock’s. Over the years, I have now learned, that the human bodies, of both genders, often can be very interesting, with all the various shapes and sizes!