Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone into transgendered ladies?

Hi....Anyone loves t-girls as much as I do. Any interesting stories of your interaction with t-girls?

Re: Anyone into transgendered ladies?

nothing against t-girls i just don't swing that way

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    nothing against t-girls i just don't swing that way
    Neither of us are into Trans"women" or Trans"men", or any other type of tranny.

As a Bisexual man, T-gurls are the best of both worlds....

Years ago I met Bobbie-Jo at a Gay bar. She just had a magnetic personality, and we just hit it off well. so at the end of the night she said " I'm staying over at my friend Denise's house , why don't you come back with us? So I did... Both Bobbie-Jo and Denise proceeded to take turns on giving me a Blow Job. When I was about to cum, Bobbie-Jo finished me off, GOD ALMIGHTY COULD THAT GAL SUCK COCK ....

Bobbie-Jo and I had some good times together.

Nice ...
    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    As a Bisexual man, T-gurls are the best of both worlds....

Years ago I met Bobbie-Jo at a Gay bar. She just had a magnetic personality, and we just hit it off well. so at the end of the night she said " I'm staying over at my friend Denise's house , why don't you come back with us? So I did... Both Bobbie-Jo and Denise proceeded to take turns on giving me a Blow Job. When I was about to cum, Bobbie-Jo finished me off, GOD ALMIGHTY COULD THAT GAL SUCK COCK ....

Bobbie-Jo and I had some good times together.

The idea sounds intriguing - the face and tits of a woman, but with a cock. The reality, however, is that most trans women I've seen online (and in person) are not particularly attractive to me. Despite that, the fantasy still remains.

Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

On a business trip a few years ago I met one at the hotel bar. Gorgeous chick with a nice size dick. Very hot and sexy looking, nice boobs and dressed to thrill. When I got her/him back to the room, things got real hot. We both got totally nude and it was a huge turn on to make out with her/him, suck on the nipples and worked my way down to her cock. Soon we flipped over into a mutual 69 and finished in each other's mouth. It was a very good time.

I've been with an older, semi-passable CD wearing breast forms and enjoyed that. Would LOVE to experience someone transgendering, with a hard, fully-functional cock and soft feminine breasts. Mmmmm...

I wouldn't know what to touch or put in my mouth first!!!

I HAVE HAD sex with several t girls and liked it

I like men. I like women. I get confused if I try to imagine what to do with transgender girl.
    JEM

I think they are the best of both worlds. They are a deep seated fantasy of mine. I wish I could find a beautiful lady to hold forever. But I see that society is so uptight about transgenders they usually end up in the sex trade to survive. I wish they could just be treated like everyone. I guess I'm asking a lot of this human race. Maybe someday? And maybe I'll find mine.

It all depends where, and who you are with....

Once Bobbie-Jo and I were at a small pub, and no bothered us and our waitress was great...

This past New Year's Eve, I went to Kingston (NY) for the fireworks show at Midnight, and there were tons of T-Gurls there, and nobody bothered them.

I met one, got her phone # , but things didn't mesh between us . . C'est la Vie !

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I like men. I like women. I get confused if I try to imagine what to do with transgender girl.
    I agree with Jem

I think that it is ok if you are in to tranwomen but you should also accept that you are a pansexual...more so than bisexual. There is this difference until transition is completed.

One of my top fantasies I thinknit would be the best of both worlds

When you date, and have a relationship with a T-Gurl, You are just "Livin' the Dream"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylookin4fun View Post
    One of my top fantasies I thinknit would be the best of both worlds

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I've been with an older, semi-passable CD wearing breast forms and enjoyed that. Would LOVE to experience someone transgendering, with a hard, fully-functional cock and soft feminine breasts. Mmmmm...

I wouldn't know what to touch or put in my mouth first!!!
    I am with you on this, it is the best of both worlds. I am also a semi-passable CD, that loves wearing wearing lingerie and breast forms, and I do enjoyed that, but not the same the real experience of as a soft feminine breasts!

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I agree with Jem

I think that it is ok if you are in to tranwomen but you should also accept that you are a pansexual...more so than bisexual. There is this difference until transition is completed.
    1. Pansexual is just another term for being bisexual that a lot of people who are closeted or full of internalized biphobia use to actually avoid calling themselves bisexual.

2.Your argument is trans phobic, but you are a bigot and hypocrite.

3.Not all trans women or trans people transition fully or even partially, and yet they are still trans as just as trans as someone who has decided to take hormones, and have an elective sex change surgery on their body.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Jan 21, 2017 at 10:09 PM.

“… bisexuality does not place the same emphasis on sexual and gender identity awareness, but more simply indicates attraction to the two (generally accepted) biological sexes.

The differences between the two sexual identities are undermined by the fact that some people who consider themselves pansexual identify themselves as bisexual out of convenience, as it’s a more widely known sexual identity. In addition, some people who consider themselves bisexual may be open to dating someone who falls outside the gender binary.”

http://www.differencebetween.net/science/nature/difference-between-bi-sexual-and-pan-sexual/

It similar imo to when you identified as heterosexual or gay monosexual but you were not. Bisexual is gender binary. Pasexual open to the grey areas of pansexual.

Just because a person doesn't want to have sex with a person doesn't make them phobic. A heterosexual man is not homophobic just because he is not attracted to other men sexually .

Last edited by tenni; Jan 22, 2017 at 2:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    see me troll to show my bigorty..
    1. The whole bi=only attraction to 2 genders/sexes is BS and incorect. But this is a great example of bisexual erasure, and how you have a lot of internalized biphobia Jim Riley.

2. There are pansexual people but they are sexually attracted to animals, as well as all types of people and are into illegal sex acts.

3. Speak for yourself Jim Riley. We always identified as bisexual since that's what we are, and what our sexual orientation is.

I've been trans for several years - Some argued with me - I am finally 6 months on real hormones, and LOVING IT ! The changes are much deeper than just physical - It's also mental, emotional, and spiritual - I'm a girl now - You have to be a girl before you are a woman - I will always be bisexual, and I will be going on for the full surgery - I have changed in a lot of ways - I am very sexual and sensual, but I am so not your secret fetish fantasy freak slut . I am seeking a life partner, not some shallow quickie . Note: The program wont let me change this old name - I am Pamela Lynne now .
    Last edited by PamelaBiPantyboy; Jan 22, 2017 at 9:29 PM.

good for u i wish u alot of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaBiPantyboy View Post
    I've been trans for several years - Some argued with me - I am finally 6 months on real hormones, and LOVING IT ! The changes are much deeper than just physical - It's also mental, emotional, and spiritual - I'm a girl now - You have to be a girl before you are a woman - I will always be bisexual, and I will be going on for the full surgery - I have changed in a lot of ways - I am very sexual and sensual, but I am so not your secret fetish fantasy freak slut . I am seeking a life partner, not some shallow quickie . Note: The program wont let me change this old name - I am Pamela Lynne now .

I would LOVE to find one but...so far, nothing.

I've never been with a passable TG woman who's anatomically female everywhere else besides her sexy cock. I see many of them looking for men on mm sites. Some are very sexy and passable and I find myself very attracted to them. There are also some very hideous or ugly/skanky looking CDs and TGs I'd have no desire to meet. I've been with quite a few bisexual men who enjoyed wearing panties, stockings with garters and high heels. But I've also never been with a full CD man who wore bras, wigs, makeup and womens' outer clothing (ie. skirts, blouses, dresses, etc.) or a true woman with a penis. I've found that there are very few passable CDs or TGs of the type I'd want to be seen with on a date. But there are many of them I'd gladly play with in bed. I've had several issues with TGs and CDs I've been interested in meeting. The first is that I am not very into anal sex. It seems that most avid CDs and TGs crave to be anally fucked. It's a dealbreaker with them when I tell them that I'm into making out, romance, oral sex and kinky D/s play and that I'm not very keen on fucking men or being fucked. Another issue is that whenever I've gotten the hots for a CD or TG who is OK with no anal, she turns out to be a prostitute. Also, particularly with TGs, they are often looking for exclusive, emotional/love relationships and even marriage with men and sex is not their primary motivation to be with men. I'll still look for CDs and TGs as well as panty wearing/submissive bi and gay men. I hope to one day meet a CD FWB or TG FWB who has none of the issues I've described and who would love sex with me and other men for the kinky fun of it.

I'm sure there are dating & social media sites for T-Gurls, and the men who admire them...Also why don't you go & become involved in your local LGBT Center....I'm sure that would be a good start.
    Quote Originally Posted by adventuresome View Post
    I would LOVE to find one but...so far, nothing.

TYSVM Sysper

Indeed

i absolutely adore them,and look forward to my first encounter!

Love them

Quote Originally Posted by max617 View Post
    i absolutely adore them,and look forward to my first encounter!
    So do I!