Register

Do men squirt???

This might be the perfect place for my question....I am a female who had a male lover who enjoyed me playing with his ass. Id done all the usual stuff, bj, rimming, fingering his ass, toys, butt plugs etc....we had been having sex for hours when I sat him in his office chair, knees up and spread wide. I was sucking his cock and it was very hard. I slid two fingers inside his ass while sucking and licking his cock, ass and balls.....he came pretty hard but I continued....his cock became flaccid and I worked to make him hard again....so...my question.....

He had already came, he wasnt hard but....suddenly he squirted liquid out of his cock, like a woman squirting....have any men experienced this??? It was thin liquid, like urine but without the odour. He had never experienced anything like this before and said it was amazing!!!!

Can anyone explain??

Thanks
    Jorja

Re: Do men squirt???

^^^^
    Jorja, it's called "Seminal Fluid", and it forms the bulk of "semen". It is produced by the prostate gland, which is why you managed to encourage more of it when you finger-banged your lucky friend.

Stimulating his prostate gland will produce more and more seminal fluid (to a point, I suppose -- you might wear him out from depletion or outright dehydration, if you keep it up long enough).

If you gotta go, I guess there'd be less interesting ways to die! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    ^^^^
    Jorja, it's called "Seminal Fluid", and it forms the bulk of "semen". It is produced by the prostate gland, which is why you managed to encourage more of it when you finger-banged your lucky friend.

Stimulating his prostate gland will produce more and more seminal fluid (to a point, I suppose -- you might wear him out from depletion or outright dehydration, if you keep it up long enough).

If you gotta go, I guess there'd be less interesting ways to die! lol!
    Good post...Many years ago, when I was taking a shower with the man that I became comfortable having M/M sex with.

When we had finished in the shower, and went into his bed I asked him to " Finger me " when he was giving me a Blow Job. The sensation of him rubbing my Prostrate Gland from inside was awesome...

That too, was a big step for me sexually.

I have never squirted like that, but I know other men who have squirted after cumming. I may not be a squirter, but I am a spurter LOL When I get sucked off and the guy or girl keeps sucking to get every drop, I spurt 5 or more times as I moan and my cock and body jerks and twitches until my balls are empty. The feeling I get is probably the closest a man can get to having multiple orgasms. I call each spurt a mini-gasm which combines with each new mini-gasm to make one huge megagasm LOL