Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creampies?

Re: Creampies?

That is a long time fantasy for me! I have only eaten another guys cum from pussy once and I didn't know it till later. I have eaten my own many times.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    That is a long time fantasy for me! I have only eaten another guys cum from pussy once and I didn't know it till later. I have eaten my own many times.
    So how did you feel about eating another's cum out of her pussy? Did not knowing it ruin the experience for you?

I LOVED eating my friend's cum out of my wife's pussy. But then I knew I was getting his at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    So how did you feel about eating another's cum out of her pussy? Did not knowing it ruin the experience for you?

I LOVED eating my friend's cum out of my wife's pussy. But then I knew I was getting his at the time.
    It was before I ever had any bisexual urges so it was kind of embarrassing when I found out. We switched partners and I didn't know he had come in her already. He asked me later if I ate her pussy, I said yes and he said I gave him a bj by proxy.

ive eaten three different women that got filled by other guys, one was my pals gf, two were my ex wives. there really is nothing like it

Since I came out to my wife she came up with the idea of me eating her out after we have sex she normally straddles my face and grinds away till she has a couple orgasms.

Oh man pussy and cock cream. Two of my favorites things blended together. I love to eat pussy and I love to suck cock. I've been eating my own cum since I practically started making it. I got a mouthful with the first blowjob I ever gave my best friend and swallowing regularly with the 3rd blowjob I have him. I normally eat my own cream pie out of my lovers pussy and indulge in any extra cream sauce left by another whenever I get the opportunity.

My ex wife would some times set up a date with a man. I would let the man cream simmer in her pussy for a few hours before I eat the cream pie. If he came in the ass I would use lit as lube in her bottom after licking & kissing her bottom.

Back when we were still playing.. swapping, hotwifing.. my favorite thing ever was to eat her out after she had been fucked. Something about the taste of her after she'd had another mans cock in her. Mostly her other guys used condoms but there were a few that got to take her bareback. she would clean up before coming home but i did get to taste the leavings sometimes. Never ate a fresh creampie though.. but i did enjoy sloppy seconds on a number of occasions with a couple we played with for some time.. looooved the feeling of sliding my cock into her swollen , cum filled pussy.. or ass and adding mine to the mix. I had thought about licking cum out of her but never did for whatever reason.
    If I had thought then that it was all going to come to a screeching halt one day, I certainly would have explored a little farther.

The more I read about this, the less I want to experience it. Bleech

It doesn't matter if its pussy, asshole or both... there is nothing more delicious than the taste of a woman who has just been fucked and come in. Oh and to DP a woman, slide out of her ass, pull his dick out of her pussy, suck it clean then eat her holes clean... YUMMZ!!!

Eating creampies has always been one of the most exciting things I can imagine or have done. Always want more, and always love it more.

I would love to do that. I have done my own a couple times. Funny when fucking I think as soon as I shoot I'm going to lick it up. Then shoot, not this time.