Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creampies?

Creampies?

I would like to hear from those of you who are so fortunate as to get to enjoy a creampie from your female mate - Whats it like to watch another man pump his nectar deep inside your mates vagina, then when he pulls out you immediately go in and lick it up, and as his and her cum mixes and works it way out and you continue to suck it up, I wanna know what its like?????? I have not got to do that and hopefully one day I will. I really get turned on just thinking about it - probably because I love to give oral.
    Munkmeat

Re: Creampies?

My Best ever cream pie was when I had a chance meeting with an ex girlfriend and ended up fucking her on her sofa. My ex was black and I'm white. I fucked her bareback and the sight of her lovely black pussy oozing my spunk will stay with me for ever!

Oh yeah. The cream pie can be a lot of fun for all. The cute asian missus used to go out on dates and then come home about 2 or 3 a.m. She would crawl into bed and wake me up to tell me of her date and fun. One thing would lead to another and soon I am so horny. I reach over and make out with her passionately, suck on her big long nipples, and then scoot down to lick her cute pussy. My this time any guy would be so horny and not let ANYTHING stop him from eating that pussy. Having eaten her pussy a million times before (well not really a million, but you know) I was used to her pus being all wet and juicy. So when she came home after her date, her pussy was wet anyway. I am not too smart, so it took me a little while to figure it all out the first time that I was eating pussy juice and her BFs cum, lol. It makes the wife super horny when I eat her after a date. Might be a “power trip” for her maybe? Who knows? Who cares? lol. All men should give it a try...definitely.

I let my wife go out with her college boyfriend once, after she spiced up our marriage by telling stories about how they used to get it on together. She came home telling me that he had came in her twice that evening, once on her back and on her hands and knees. She pulled off her jeans,laid on her back and let me sniff her panties. I ripped them off and licked her out, then did her myself a couple of times. We had so much fun that we started inviting him down on a regular basis and he loved licking her out after we had both cum in her. But I think she enjoyed it more than we did.

Always enjoyed going back down and licking my cum up as it oozed from a nice wet and juicy pussy. The combination of pussy juice and cum is delicious. Plus, it always got my partners so hot again. Oh to be young again!

I recently had the pleasure of watching and participating in my wife getting fucked hard by my buddy. It was the most interesting sight seeing her sucking and fucking another guy!!!!!!!!!!!! I really got off that night participating in a MFM bed play. My wifes pussy got really wet when she saw me swallow his cock and then licked his cum out of her fully saturated pussy. I didn't know she could be such a whore for cock but it was fun. Last night after the Football game he came over and we had an excellent round of celebratory sex. His fat thick cock pounded the wife while i licked his balls and cleaned her juices off his cock.

I want to do this so bad. Just had my first experience Saturday night when our guy friend joined us for some fun, but this didn't happen. It will soon though I hope!

I've always wanted to try this, but never found a woman, who I felt was open enough ( or open minded enough ) to do it. Someday !

i wouldnt think there would be many women who wouldn't want a guy to eat there creampie...........maybe i'm wrong?

~Joe~

I suggested this once, My wife went nuts and stopped sex for two months.
    So far no go, and being as now my wife and I don't do sex not for over two years now it is on the back burner until I can find a new woman who does.

I think my wife would find this hot as hell, and I am sure it will happen soon!

I can ditto more than once the result of my wife's evenings out...........the "reclamation" sex is almost too much, it is powerful, authentic, and is almost a wish to be able to put my whole head inside and luck the vaginal walls..................

This is our normal routine when my wife meets with her FWB. He's extremely hung and has a great body/personality. He'll usually cum 3x in a session.
    I've become quite fond of my clean up role. Sometimes out of her pussy, sometimes out of her mouth/neck and sometimes off her tits. She gets off on it and I love it. It did take a while for me to embrace this job but now I look forward to it !!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cleaningher.jpeg 
Views:	584 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	45197

My wife loves having her creampie cleaned up asap, most times she will orgasam multiple times as I clean her. As for me I love doing it, cleaning the cum off her thighs and cleaning her pussy is awesome..I will also clean his cock if he is into that.
    Not for everyone but my wif and I love it.

I have done it many times with gf.. and she would enjoy telling me about her date while i licked, lapped and sucked on her pussy..When we first met I know I was lickign creampie long before I knew it.

hopefully she makes alot of her own cream when u do that to her
    Quote Originally Posted by jcuck View Post
    I have done it many times with gf.. and she would enjoy telling me about her date while i licked, lapped and sucked on her pussy..When we first met I know I was lickign creampie long before I knew it.

My 1st wife LOVED making and watching me eat my cum...and I LOVED doing it. When I went after my creampie she would have multiple orgasms. Then when we had MFM, I got to clean up my buddy's cum and I would cum every time I did.

I shocked the hell out of my girlfriend the first time I went down on her after I had filled her full of my cum. She pushed me away at first but I fought back, sticking my fingers in her pussy as I lapped away. She came so hard over and over again. After that it was part of our regular sex play.

My current wife also loves me to cleanup after I cum.

Life is good!!!

I love to eat a fresh load of cum out of my wife's freshly fucked pussy. In the heat of everything one night, she asked me if I would ever consider licking another man's cum out of her. I told her I want to be in a 69 with her while he's fucking her from behind, then when he comes and pulls out she slams her pussy down on my face, and I suck all the yummy cum out of her

I have only eaten my own cum from my wife's pussy. I love doing it.

I've eaten my own creampie out of my wife as well as another mans, and i can tell you, it is all it's cracked up to be. Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I recently had the pleasure of watching and participating in my wife getting fucked hard by my buddy. It was the most interesting sight seeing her sucking and fucking another guy!!!!!!!!!!!! I really got off that night participating in a MFM bed play. My wifes pussy got really wet when she saw me swallow his cock and then licked his cum out of her fully saturated pussy. I didn't know she could be such a whore for cock but it was fun. Last night after the Football game he came over and we had an excellent round of celebratory sex. His fat thick cock pounded the wife while i licked his balls and cleaned her juices off his cock.
    very hot story

I have always been a fan of eating my wife's cum laden pussy. But recently I was lucky enough to share her with my buddy!!! After he unloaded in her i was only too happy to lick his cum from her well fucked pussy. I had no idea she was such a fuck monster until she had 2 men in her bed.

I had my first experience with this the other day. I have a FWB who is a 73 yr. old woman and her sex drive is insane! We started off making out and that progressed to me fucking her and blowing my load in her pussy. She continued straddling me after I came and I ended up fucking her a second time and blowing another load in her pussy. After I finished I had her lay down and I ate her pussy until she came. She was so worked up from that she started sucking my cock and got me to blow a 3rd load.

Meeting up with her again this afternoon, can't wait.

ur fwb must have so much experiance & with that sexdrive ur so lucky, i'm sure she is too
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrorTwilight View Post
    I had my first experience with this the other day. I have a FWB who is a 73 yr. old woman and her sex drive is insane! We started off making out and that progressed to me fucking her and blowing my load in her pussy. She continued straddling me after I came and I ended up fucking her a second time and blowing another load in her pussy. After I finished I had her lay down and I ate her pussy until she came. She was so worked up from that she started sucking my cock and got me to blow a 3rd load.

Meeting up with her again this afternoon, can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    ur fwb must have so much experiance & with that sexdrive ur so lucky, i'm sure she is too
    She's been divorced since 2000 and before we started fucking a couple of months ago, she hadn't had sex since she's been married. She said that she really wasn't interested in sex until we started hooking up. Now she is horny all the time. She texts me and tells me how wet she is and how she can't stop thinking about me fucking her or eating her pussy. It's pretty hot. I can't believe how wet she gets either. I figured that since she's an older woman, she might need a little assistance with lubrication, but that is definitely not the case. As soon as we start making out and getting things going I'll reach down into her panties and they are always sopping wet. So glad I took the chance and asked her out.

I've jerked off to that thought many times and is a fantasy of mine but unfortunately it will never happen with my prude wife. She just isn't into sex e end though I'd love to a cock filling her with cum so I can clean it out. Maybe someday I can meet a couple to play with. But u til then I will keep on dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by rascal2014 View Post
    I've jerked off to that thought many times and is a fantasy of mine but unfortunately it will never happen with my prude wife. She just isn't into sex e end though I'd love to a cock filling her with cum so I can clean it out. Maybe someday I can meet a couple to play with. But u til then I will keep on dreaming.
    So do you get to enjoy your own cream pie?

No unfortunately she doesn't want me to do that. She is such a prude. Not into anal or oral. I wish she would.

i have told this story before , but it fits this subject. for a few years my wife would go to a nearby town and have bdsm sex with a doctor she met online. he would tie her up and then beat her ass til it got very red. she would be with him all day . she loved it . he would always give her an enema , then insert butt plugs in her ass . after so long he began to fuck her ass every week. he would fuck her pussy , but he always came in her ass. by the time in the evening, when she got home, i was extremely horny waiting for her. i couldn't wait to strip her , stick her slutty ass up in the air ,and eat out all of his cum that i could find. i tongue fucked her really deep like a wild man. she loved it , but i loved it even more. this went on for six years and it was a great time in our lives. she hasn't fucked anyone for a while , but she has fucked e few other guys in this time frame. i wish she would find somebody to whore around with , so i could get some more fresh cum !

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    i have told this story before , but it fits this subject. for a few years my wife would go to a nearby town and have bdsm sex with a doctor she met online. he would tie her up and then beat her ass til it got very red. she would be with him all day . she loved it . he would always give her an enema , then insert butt plugs in her ass . after so long he began to fuck her ass every week. he would fuck her pussy , but he always came in her ass. by the time in the evening, when she got home, i was extremely horny waiting for her. i couldn't wait to strip her , stick her slutty ass up in the air ,and eat out all of his cum that i could find. i tongue fucked her really deep like a wild man. she loved it , but i loved it even more. this went on for six years and it was a great time in our lives. she hasn't fucked anyone for a while , but she has fucked e few other guys in this time frame. i wish she would find somebody to whore around with , so i could get some more fresh cum !
    LMAO if this really even actually happened I would not be surprised if you and your "wife" both have STDs.