Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panties

Re: Panties

I used to work from home and always wore panties, and most of the time some form of a complete outfit as well. One day it might be shorty shorts and a little tank top, the next jeans and a girly t-shirt, the next some kind of dress (my avatar is one of my fave outfits). Sometimes I just sat around in lingerie and high heels while i worked. Sometimes it turned me on enough to get my favorite toy and strip off just enough clothing to fuck my own ass until I came... all while I was working. Unfortunately, I had to move and thus give up my nice work at home job and the luxuries it came with, but I still get dressed when I can and I have not fully converted to panties alone yet, but do wear them out quite a bit. I also put on an outfit and take a walk around my neighborhood with only my trench coat hiding my secret.

Very nice panties I think I need to get some more.

I wear panties and bra everyday. She also has me in women’s clothes most of the time. As soon as she can find someone safe I wil be blowing him and getting fucked as well. I have had to shave body hair for years and am having it all removed either by laser or electrolysis now. I dont even have any male underwear left.

Oh yes bottomhubby I do like very , very much it's how I love my bottoms

Ok biguy 123456 so fucking hot and sexy dont stop at just panties show us more and from the backside too lets see those sexy buns either wrapped in panties or your buns split with butt floss

Yes they do thongs do!! There is so little of them that I feels as though you are nude but your not.. I love the feel.. I have actually been picked up in public restroom when he noticed my thong.. and it makes me feel so sexy!! 😏🤪🍑

I've only worn panties a handful of times. My ex-wife had me in full lingerie twice when we were role-playing a cuckold couple. My wife now says that I don't have the build for it...that it's not really a turn-on as much as men's undies are. Her faves are microfiber mid-length trunks.

Who am I to argue with her?

Quote Originally Posted by billy ball View Post
    do they fit better and feel better.
    Id luv to see you in them

That is all I own, satin panties, along with dresses, garters, hose etc.....I f some find this strange I wont force it on you so dont force your negative opinions on me.

does this help

that's cool if u enjoy it & ur not harming anyone go for it enjoy!!!!!!

I have only worn panties maybe 5-6 times. And when I did, the feeling was awesome. Gonna try to do it more often.

... lingerie everday for me...

Nothing but panties for over 20 years. Sometimes dress for work and include a camisole, occasionally hose too. For a while wore a bra too...but got caught at work with a camisole and bra years ago, that was a bit awkward! Wife knew the whole time, used to love going shopping with me at VS and other places...knowing we'd get home all worked up. Love to see women or men in lingerie.

I actually wore bra girdle pantyhose full slip a dress and size 10 (women’s size) shoes. Oh and a wig. All donated by my MIL (her stuff)!

full disclosure, it was for a Halloween party at our house.

My lone panties experience; tame compared to most, but really memorable.

While on a business trip, I started thinking/wondering what it would be like to wear panties and have a video chat with someone I didn’t know... I couldn’t put the thought out of my mind. Totally distracting... I decided to buy a pair of panties that evening.

I went to a department store and wandered the women’s dept. I found a pair of leopard spotted silk panties. Almost embarrassed, I took them to the cashier for purchase. She smiled, looking downwards while ringing up the sale; I suspected she knew I wanted them for myself, but her apparent insight just added to my excitement.

I donned the panties (nothing else) back at my hotel, and had to fumble with an erect cock.. (the feel of the silk as I slid the panties up my legs and over my butt had sent a wave of arousal from my knees up my backside, complicating matters with my cock which was half erect anyway).

I fired up my computer and logged into a chat site but was so turned on, I was reluctant to start a chat with anyone — I didn’t want to lose my load just by virtue of having someone look at me for five seconds. :-) I sat there with my cock throbbing/convulsing, not knowing what to do to calm down. The spasms had caused a wet spot in front of the panties with what had to be a tablespoon of precum... I reached inside the panties and touched myself lightly on the shaft just below my cock tip as I strived to alleviate strain against the silk garment. That slight touch was enough to cause an orgasm; I spewed into the panties, and I had to grasp down on my cock to alleviate the intensity of the orgasm. I must’ve cum for 15 seconds. Tough to know how long, really, as time stopped momentarily. My load lasted through half a dozen click/ass muscular flexes though. Unheard of for me!

So... there I was, panties dirty, load spent, no sharing with anyone. I took the panties off, cleaned myself up, and tried to do some work. No luck though — I still couldn’t take my mind off my new property. After 30 minutes I picked up the panties, washed them out in the sink and dried them with the blow dryer.

As I put them back on again, I felt similar excitement as I pulled the now warm, dry, silky garment over my ass and balls again. I waited a few minutes for my immediate hard-on to subside, and I logged into the chat site again. I found another married guy in his early 40’s who wanted to stroke while watching a cd. I told him I wasn’t a cd per se, but was hoping to find someone who wanted to watch a guy in panties fondle himself. He liked the idea!

He was turned on, too — another hotel stayer, traveling on business. He was totally naked with a smallish cock I couldn’t take my eyes away from (I’m smallish too — around 6” erect: I’ve long fantasized about getting another guy with a similar sized cock off, so we had a good match. I laid on the bed, covers pulled down, cock clearing straining again against the silk leopard spots. He said he liked what I looked like — his cock showed that too :-).

I reached inside my panties as I watched his cock throb, his tip was red, it rapidly grew darker as he gently stroked himself. God, it was SO hot, seeing that little shaft being stroked... I lowered my own panty waistline to lay across my own cock which was oozing precum (again!). We watched me rub my tip; my cock head glistened from having the precum rubbed on it.

He didn’t last long, which to me was totally hot — I became even more excited as he shot a load on his stomach; I wasn’t long behind him. I pulled the silk panties down lower below my balls to let my cock lay free. I stroked it (the bottom side facing the camera) with my finger tips. He continued to watch as he fondled himself and also of finger painted his stomach with cum using his other hand. I couldn’t believe this guy wanted to watch me — I rapidly came again, despite the light touch of my fingers. Once again I had to grasp myself and squeeze because my cock throbbed so intensely. I shot a smaller load than before, but still, it was SO exciting having this other guy watch me, especially after he’d already lost his load. We both signed off after that.

I slept great that night, but slept naked (unusual for me, sleeping naked). I didn’t keep the panties. Instead, I bagged them and threw the bag away in a lobby receptacle. Didn’t want them associated with my room by anyone who would have found them in the trash. Still, remembering that night is still unreal. Enough so that I find myself reliving it here.

Panties, bra and breastforms most of the time. Other times commando, no matter the weather.

Love panties! Bikinis are great too!

I once bought my wife a red pair of thongs which she did not like so I wore them a few times. All of her underwear are conservative.
    I wear men's G Strings just about all the time, very small ones, love the way my cock fills the front pouch and the string tight up my arse.
    I properly have more underwear than a woman has, from mesh ones to tie side you name it, I love to wear my G Strings at the beach and
    show off. I put on a cock ring to make my dick stay hard, and like to get it wet and see through.

Wow this is so hot. I definitely know what I will be doing on my next business trip. I really get excited reading about his little dick. I am hoping to find a buddy like him for an in person session on my next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious44440000 View Post
    My lone panties experience; tame compared to most, but really memorable.

While on a business trip, I started thinking/wondering what it would be like to wear panties and have a video chat with someone I didn’t know... I couldn’t put the thought out of my mind. Totally distracting... I decided to buy a pair of panties that evening.

I went to a department store and wandered the women’s dept. I found a pair of leopard spotted silk panties. Almost embarrassed, I took them to the cashier for purchase. She smiled, looking downwards while ringing up the sale; I suspected she knew I wanted them for myself, but her apparent insight just added to my excitement.

I donned the panties (nothing else) back at my hotel, and had to fumble with an erect cock.. (the feel of the silk as I slid the panties up my legs and over my butt had sent a wave of arousal from my knees up my backside, complicating matters with my cock which was half erect anyway).

I fired up my computer and logged into a chat site but was so turned on, I was reluctant to start a chat with anyone — I didn’t want to lose my load just by virtue of having someone look at me for five seconds. :-) I sat there with my cock throbbing/convulsing, not knowing what to do to calm down. The spasms had caused a wet spot in front of the panties with what had to be a tablespoon of precum... I reached inside the panties and touched myself lightly on the shaft just below my cock tip as I strived to alleviate strain against the silk garment. That slight touch was enough to cause an orgasm; I spewed into the panties, and I had to grasp down on my cock to alleviate the intensity of the orgasm. I must’ve cum for 15 seconds. Tough to know how long, really, as time stopped momentarily. My load lasted through half a dozen click/ass muscular flexes though. Unheard of for me!

So... there I was, panties dirty, load spent, no sharing with anyone. I took the panties off, cleaned myself up, and tried to do some work. No luck though — I still couldn’t take my mind off my new property. After 30 minutes I picked up the panties, washed them out in the sink and dried them with the blow dryer.

As I put them back on again, I felt similar excitement as I pulled the now warm, dry, silky garment over my ass and balls again. I waited a few minutes for my immediate hard-on to subside, and I logged into the chat site again. I found another married guy in his early 40’s who wanted to stroke while watching a cd. I told him I wasn’t a cd per se, but was hoping to find someone who wanted to watch a guy in panties fondle himself. He liked the idea!

He was turned on, too — another hotel stayer, traveling on business. He was totally naked with a smallish cock I couldn’t take my eyes away from (I’m smallish too — around 6” erect: I’ve long fantasized about getting another guy with a similar sized cock off, so we had a good match. I laid on the bed, covers pulled down, cock clearing straining again against the silk leopard spots. He said he liked what I looked like — his cock showed that too :-).

I reached inside my panties as I watched his cock throb, his tip was red, it rapidly grew darker as he gently stroked himself. God, it was SO hot, seeing that little shaft being stroked... I lowered my own panty waistline to lay across my own cock which was oozing precum (again!). We watched me rub my tip; my cock head glistened from having the precum rubbed on it.

He didn’t last long, which to me was totally hot — I became even more excited as he shot a load on his stomach; I wasn’t long behind him. I pulled the silk panties down lower below my balls to let my cock lay free. I stroked it (the bottom side facing the camera) with my finger tips. He continued to watch as he fondled himself and also of finger painted his stomach with cum using his other hand. I couldn’t believe this guy wanted to watch me — I rapidly came again, despite the light touch of my fingers. Once again I had to grasp myself and squeeze because my cock throbbed so intensely. I shot a smaller load than before, but still, it was SO exciting having this other guy watch me, especially after he’d already lost his load. We both signed off after that.

I slept great that night, but slept naked (unusual for me, sleeping naked). I didn’t keep the panties. Instead, I bagged them and threw the bag away in a lobby receptacle. Didn’t want them associated with my room by anyone who would have found them in the trash. Still, remembering that night is still unreal. Enough so that I find myself reliving it here.

Quote Originally Posted by billy ball View Post
    do they fit better and feel better.
    I ust to just do Rambo.. but when I wore my first pair of panties out all day I felt so sexy and hot.. I prefer thong panties, Lacy frilly sexy.. still a lot of the same feel as Rambo and a lot more sexy.. I now only have thong panties!!
    and would not be caught out in anything else.. I have even picked up a few guys because of my panties.. was in a public restroom one time and the guy next to me was checking me out.. so I decided to give him a show.. I was wearing my favorite lacy hot pink thong.. so I accidentally let my shorts droop to reveal most of my ass and all of my panties.. when I looked up he was staring and smiling.. he said nice panties I said thanks.. he ask if I wore them all the time?? I said yes except when having sex.. he smiled more and ask me back to his place.. it was well worth the trip.. so yes they fit very well and feel amazing and make me feel very sexy!!

plus apparently they help u hookup!
    what would really be hot for me is if wearing panties helped me hookup.......with a girl!!!

I like to wear thongs cut for a man, some make your package look quite nice. The wife noticed some women we have known for quite some time were now staring at my crotch,that got her hot. Also great for tanning, I've got a few looks at the gym, checking out my tan lines.

I wish I could all the time, just not practical.
    Last edited by nailchewer; Jan 23, 2018 at 12:53 AM.

yes the wife put me panties 26 year's ago an I love it

So can I ask how it went?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0375.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	48423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0371.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	48424 hope this gets some sexy talk going.

Nice pictures of your panties....

Quote Originally Posted by bobby63114 View Post
    Nice pictures of your panties....
    Thanks yours look sexy also. Ever make it down this way?

Yes, in fact will be down that way Saturday heading to The Lake.