Register

Thread: Marry a man

Lightbulb Marry a man

Will you marry (or creating a family) a man (gay, bi...)?

Re: Marry a man

In all honesty, god forbid, but if anything ever happened to my wife, I could marry another man without any hesitation

why not, I think it is not problem for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    In all honesty, god forbid, but if anything ever happened to my wife, I could marry another man without any hesitation
    Doubt I'd ever marry another man, but I'd certainly be open to a sexual relationship.

I dont believe i would actually marry a guy. I just don't look at guys that way. But where in the world would I go to meet a guy?

As a retired pastor, I would officiate at a same-sex wedding, and if I were not happily married to a woman who knows I am bi,who knows?

no, most i'd wanna be is fwb

Yes I think I could , I met a guy quite a few years ago that I could have settled down with! But being married at the time, I had to make the sensible choice not the one the heart wanted.

I can't see myself getting married a second time.
    Who knows what will happen if this relationship were to end?

I have often said, however, that if I did become single (divorce or otherwise), I would date couples - why limit myself?

I have been asked by women and men to marry them....Sorry, I enjoy my freedom too much to be "saddled down" by some one.

Yes I would do that if that would work out to the advantage of my present partner and I.
    So far, no advantage for either of us in getting married versus single as we are now.
    JEM

On this one, I'd say that I'd never say never; once upon a time, I didn't think I could fall in love with a guy - then I fell in love with a guy so anything's possible.

I don't foresee getting married again to a soul of either gender, but it hardly matters. I have always been one for long-term, faithful relationships. I don't have romantic feelings toward men, but if I were to get into a sexual relationship with a man, I would want it to be monogamous (ironic choice of words, given the etymology, but you likely get the idea) while we were feeling things out and until we had decided whether we wanted to remain together or not. If I had a relationship with a fellow who I cared for, with whom I shared life interests and beliefs, we were good friends, even without the romantic feelings I have felt toward women, and there was a good sexual relationship between us, I could see wanting that to last like any relationship I have had with a woman. I don't see haphazardly separating sexual intercourse from a caring relationship. I just don't get that. At the same time, I am at a point in life where there is nothing to be gained from marriage. I don't want to be legally responsible for another person of either gender, and I don't have need of another person being legally responsible for me. I only want to be involved with people of either gender who are capable of being responsible for themselves.