Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panties

Re: Panties

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0063.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	45363one of the latest pairs.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0062.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	45364 hope you guys like them.
    Jo

I don't wear them all the time, but I love wearing panties. They fit and feel so much better!

Bottom hubby you should be in panties everyday mmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    Bottom hubby you should be in panties everyday mmmmmmmm
    I am in panties every day , she buys them and picks which ones I wear that day.

Name:	KIMG0079.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	45477come guys let's see some

Actually csreef, when I'm at home, I do pee sitting down. I find there is much less splash and my toilet stays a lot cleaner making my bathroom easier to keep clean. Give it a try, you might like it. As to the OP, I also wear psnties. I find them much more comfortable than men's briefs.

I will wear my wife's panties from time to time, when I get the urge to. I will wear them to work under my work clothes. Im in construction and its such a naughty rush for me being in such an testosterone fueled industry and wearing very feminine undergarments.

I will only wear lacy or sheer thongs, I love the feeling of the material against my crotch. It keeps me super turned on all day, and I have to jack off and eat my cum almost immediately after I get home...while wearing the panties of course.

hope ur wife helps sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by downforce View Post
    I will wear my wife's panties from time to time, when I get the urge to. I will wear them to work under my work clothes. Im in construction and its such a naughty rush for me being in such an testosterone fueled industry and wearing very feminine undergarments.

I will only wear lacy or sheer thongs, I love the feeling of the material against my crotch. It keeps me super turned on all day, and I have to jack off and eat my cum almost immediately after I get home...while wearing the panties of course.

I have been wearing panties pretty regularly for the last yr or so, but still wear boxer briefs on occasion. Wife was ok with me wearing them at first, but has since changet her opinion and isn't really supportive anymore. Doesn't stop me from wearing them, love the way they feel!

Mywife used to buy all the new cute sexy panties for me, and I had quite an accumulation over the years....after she passed away, one of my daughters was cleaning out the dresser drawers, where hers and mine had separate drawers....daughter started to take mine, and amazingly understood when I explained THAT one, was MY DRAWER and those had all been given to me by mom...............kids all knew I was bi from old enough to understand that Dad had a boyfriend, BUT so did Mom <3

Wink Re: Panties

No wife to support my fetish but I wear exclusively, last time I checked my men's wear that just sits in a box in the corner the elastic waistbands are drying up and cracking from lack of use!
    Some pairs and styles fit me so good and comfortably I have multiple colors of them. Will never go back to wearing men's underwear, panties are just so much more fun and sexier.
    Last edited by AmbiguousDude; Feb 20, 2017 at 12:40 AM.

i have a pretty big cock , so i can't fit in most womens panties. but i wear a pair of my wifes panties that are crotchless. it's the butterfly type with a thong back. i wear them to a bathhose , and sometimes to the adult movie house. it's really sexy to see my big shaved cock and balls hanging out of her panties. the boys just love it too !

Marine20...oh my!

Never got into wearing panties but really love it when a guy strips down and he's wearing them. How come I can never find guys like that any more????

I showed up at a bud's place wearing panties without him knowing it. When I stripped down and he saw my rock hard cock in them, he almost jizzed in his shorts!

Nothing like seeing a cock in panties for sure. Thanks for the pics guys!!

I've got sexy panties, bra and other frilly little things my (female) partner has bought for me over the years and I just love wearing them . She is straight and she knows im bi but I think she would really like me to give my fetish up.....no chance though. I just love masturbating when I dress up. Id love to meet others to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by RichieC View Post
    I just love masturbating when I dress up.
    Without question, that's my favorite, too!

Of all the people on here, I've been lucky enough to call BottomHubby a friend for over 10 years. I love it when he comes by in panties. Is a turn on to have him come to the side of my bed and let me drop his pants to reveal whatever silkies he decided to wear. (Especially like the ones that let him poke out of the top ) Enjoy the thought that I am unwrapping a present when I slide those panties down to reveal his cock. Enjoy being a partner in his fantasies whenever I can and I have never met his wife, but have seen her and he is one lucky guy to have such a desirable spouse who is supportive and willing partner in fulfilling his fantasies.

Awesome, next time I get down to the lake I will have to see if I can
    connect with either of you two....

aljay

I have been commando for over 20 yes but would like to try panties how do I choose the correct size and what's the best place to buy them. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aljay View Post
    I have been commando for over 20 yes but would like to try panties how do I choose the correct size and what's the best place to buy them. Thanks
    I am6' tall and tip the scales around 250 . I wear a size 7/8 in panties. She buys some at Wal Mart and some a women's boutique. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lake_Bi_Guy View Post
    I love it when he comes by in panties. Is a turn on to have him come to the side of my bed and let me drop his pants to reveal whatever silkies he decided to wear. (Especially like the ones that let him poke out of the top ) Enjoy the thought that I am unwrapping a present when I slide those panties down to reveal his cock.
    Oh, my -- got any friends in Michigan? I'd love to be on both sides of this equation!!

Name:	KIMG0080.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	45686 hope you all like

Name:	IMG_20170117_153522375.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	45829
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0227171901e.jpg  

Name:	WIN_20160409_10_38_38_Pro.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	45830Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20160409_10_39_03_Pro.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	45831​How about these?

Crotchless, are so sexy, wore a pair of wifes, lacey around the edge and open in the front and back, felt great and easy access.