Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Panties

Thumbs up Panties

Just wondering who all has sworn off male underwear and only wear women's panties, thongs?
    My wife who I recently came out to has thrown out my male underwear and is replacing them with women's underwear right now I am wearing a thong in muddy girl camo. She has bought me all kinds of frilly , lacey mostly on Pink's and lavender. She also has me shaving from neck to toes

Re: Panties

I only own panties, which I normally wear with pantyhose. I'd love to have the same level of participation from my wife, you lucky guy! Mine is tolerant, but not enthusiastic. And she prefers me with chest hair, so I'm only shaved below the belt. Oh, how I'd love to be in the same position as you! (not complaining, I have it better than most guys who share our desires...)

Have fun!

it's not something i would do all the time, but when i'm in a particular sexy mood i do enjoy my time in some nice panties

do they fit better and feel better.

So far it is just the panties and shaving she isn't too keen on me seeing men just yet. She has been hunting of some strap on play.

taking it up the butt is something i hope to try someday it sounds interesting.......but giving ur ass to a girl sounds sooooooo hot!!! i would do it anytime!!! as long as it didn't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Bottomhubby View Post
    Just wondering who all has sworn off male underwear and only wear women's panties, thongs?
    My wife who I recently came out to has thrown out my male underwear and is replacing them with women's underwear right now I am wearing a thong in muddy girl camo. She has bought me all kinds of frilly , lacey mostly on Pink's and lavender. She also has me shaving from neck to toes
    To me it sounds like your balls are now cut off, and your wife "owns you" now...

Tell us when does she plan to dry fuck you in the ass with her 12" strap-on ?

You better learn real fast to accept being called "a bitch", and to refer to your wife as Sir !

I've got my own lingerie drawer and she'll often buy me panties if we're shopping and spot something cute/sexy. It began with her being ok with it as a slight fetish (and only putting up with 'plain' panties and even then ONLY panties) to our beach trip last summer when she bought me my own bikini (I'd wear the bottoms under my shorts and the top under a t-shirt when we weren't on the beach) to this Christmas when she bought me some French Maid lingerie, stockings and garter belt. I still have boy underwear, but that's mostly because we have kids so I have to have something 'normal' to be seen having around the place, but I could wear panties & bras under my boy clothes each day if I wanted to (and often do, lol).

Quote Originally Posted by SlowandEasy View Post
    I've got my own lingerie drawer and she'll often buy me panties if we're shopping and spot something cute/sexy. It began with her being ok with it as a slight fetish (and only putting up with 'plain' panties and even then ONLY panties) to our beach trip last summer when she bought me my own bikini (I'd wear the bottoms under my shorts and the top under a t-shirt when we weren't on the beach) to this Christmas when she bought me some French Maid lingerie, stockings and garter belt. I still have boy underwear, but that's mostly because we have kids so I have to have something 'normal' to be seen having around the place, but I could wear panties & bras under my boy clothes each day if I wanted to (and often do, lol).
    So tell me, do you sit down to Pee also ?

csreef ,i think you are being too critical , if these women want to indulge their man in a fetish , i'd say they are very lucky.

I ware thedm when I'm have a date they make me feel more feminine

I don't wear no type of underwear or panties or thongs when I get dressed I don't like how they feel on me I love the commando feeling

To each their own....lol

I not sure when I had last worn, male underwear and maybe it is time that, I thrown out all my old male underwear. For several years now, I have only worn panties and I do believe that they do, fit better and certainly do feel so much better on my smoothed shaved body! Also there are so many more choices, as to the type of fabric, the many colors, and the type of panties! For me it is a win, win decision!

I've only worn panties for several years now. It started off as being something that I enjoyed because I liked the feel of the fabric and the cut (thongs and bikini are my favourite styles). My desire to wear panties has now morphed into a reinforcement of being a submissive bottom. My regular tops love it when I strip off my pants and I'm in panties. They know that they are in control of me and that it is my duty to pleasure them. Of course it doesn't take long for me to get out of my panties when it's time to suck cock or present my ass to them.

i think i know why i like to wear panties whenever i do. i am so starved for feminine attention i take matters into my own hands. it makes me happy for awhile. but as i get older it works less for me i'm more aware this is an illusion.

They do feel better for sure

I only wear my wife's panties, but do have my own dresses and such

Yes they fit good feel awesome on my shaved body. She wants us to go to Victoria's secret this weekend.

I wear panties all the time... love them and they feel so good! wife has no idea so it's a fun solo (most of the time) activity. I have my own panties but still wear my guy undies as well

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i think i know why i like to wear panties whenever i do. i am so starved for feminine attention i take matters into my own hands. it makes me happy for awhile. but as i get older it works less for me i'm more aware this is an illusion.
    Instead of putting on women's underwear or panties, why don't you go out and find a woman to date, sleep with, or have as a girlfriend?

my GF started me in the panty wearing fun.. It started with just hers and then she moved on to getting her friends panties for to wear..I have worn them twice during our mfm threesomes and she gets off on it heavily. She often takes vids and pics with me in them and some of her friends have viewed them which turns me on tremendously. She wants me to model some and has suggested in the past that certain friends of hers could watch me in them and I love the idea. She also has the pic of me in panties come up whenever her phone rings so sometimes her co workers sitting right beside her see my name and the pic come up when i talk to her at work. Her x husband found vids and pics and really got excited with this. It ended up with two threesomes with me her and him together that were over the top sex and unforgettable. I f anyone would like to see some short versions of this drop me a line and I will email.I do not think I can save videos here and if I can please let me know how and only seemed to get the original vid in my profile.

Do not wear women's panties. They do not fit well. Buy panties made for men online. They feel so good. Sleep in them most every night. Only wear my men's underwear to work. Most other times have my panties on.

didn't know there was such a thing! i guess it makes sense if there made for men especially if they make room for something extra.......more for some guys than others :D
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    Do not wear women's panties. They do not fit well. Buy panties made for men online. They feel so good. Sleep in them most every night. Only wear my men's underwear to work. Most other times have my panties on.

I wear mens underwear with fabrics that feel silky. Mostly Under Armor original boxer jocks in bright colors.

I love the way panties look and feel in me love the thong

There are good few sites that do men's lingerie. I wear mostly women's but also buy from XDress.com and HommeMystere (I'm just a happy customer and not affiliated with either)

Quote Originally Posted by billy ball View Post
    do they fit better and feel better.
    Amen to that! I have been wearing womens panties only for over a year now. You couldn't pay me to go back to mens.

I started wearing panties off and on many years ago but wearing them now 24/7/365 for the last 7 years, no more tidy whities for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby63114 View Post
    I started wearing panties off and on many years ago but wearing them now 24/7/365 for the last 7 years, no more tidy whities for me.

For me it has been over 15 years wearing panties and often a matching bra!