Register

My first MMM- any advice?

Yes! Saturday I am going to have my first MMM threesome with a couple I met on Craigslist. We're going to meet @ a hotel room. They're both handsome and seem nice. I am ecstatic but also nervous. ANy advice would be welcome.

Re: My first MMM- any advice?

Enjoy yourself. And them.

go through with it & stop bragging about it on bi.com but seriously protect urself emotionally. keep it fun & be carefull u might make 1 or both of the guys jealous if ur not carefull. best if the couple are just fwb's not more. even if they are remember ur walking into something that's allready established.

Might want to meet them in person in a public place first.

What makes your swinging dick so special? Think about it.

I would say to relax , let things happen, BUT, play equally with both partners....Who knows if you are good , maybe they will let you back for more

It is the uncertainty of how things will go that gives most men doubts about going through with a meeting/date with a new man/men or with a new experience. But no risk, no reward ! Usually it is not actual nervousness, it is nervous anticipation and excitement, the same feeling that makes mens' cocks ooze precum or women's pussies get wet and that's a good thing. You have 4 or 5 days before the meeting, so if you have any questions or misgivings or want to get an idea of what activities they want to engage in, communicate with one or both guys and vet them a bit more to ease any doubts.

If you are concerned with being robbed or forced into anything non-consensual or being physically harmed by a man or men, remember that hotels have security cams everywhere. Not many men except the brazenest of thugs would be stupid enough to meet at a hotel if they had anything shady planned. But it still might be wise to meet them at the hotel bar or in the lobby before you go behind closed doors with them.

i would meet them in public first

Post SAFE SEX RULE #1 FOR CL HOOKUPS IN SEEDY HOTELS

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i would meet them in public first
    ^^^
    +1000%

This should be 'Safe Sex Rule #1' in this kind of a situation. Then, while sitting there in a pub or coffee shop or whatever -- even a park bench or standing in a huddle in a parking lot munching on Tacos or whatever -- meeting in public first is particularly important, especially when you've met them on CL and you are expecting to be "outnumbered".

As you 'get to know' them, talking about themselves and what is supposed to happen between the three of you, by all means "go with your gut". If it "feels" groovy, then go with it, but if you feel askance about it, definitely make an excuse or just say, I'll need to think about it for a moment more...... Trust your "gut impression", and don't go behind closed doors with them if they give you the ibby-jibbies.

Nowadays, all things considered (meeting on CL and planning to hookup in a hotel room); you ought to do yourself a favour and spend a bit of time/attention as to whether or not you're being filmed while being fucked. This kind of thing is becoming something of a cottage industry for some folks. For a little bit of scratch and effort up-front, they can blackmail you for lots of cash, whether or not you're hooking-up with them illicitly (without your wife/gf knowing). Me: I'm single and self employed, but I still wouldn't want a couple of CL creeps in possession of video of them plundering my ass. If I were you, I'd be more comfortable hooking-up with them at their place or your place. At your place, you should be better able to control the situation; whereas at their place, at least you'll know how to 'come back' on them if necessary.

Either way: You should let someone know where you're going, when you do go behind closed doors.

If you can't do that, and you at least want to 'leave a trail of breadcrumbs' that even the dumbest homicide cop could easily follow, text yourself a message on your cell phone, specifying the address where you are going. If you go missing, the cops would routinely subpoena this information, in an effort to trace your movements, and they would read your message. With a little bit of more digging that the phone companies are very well practiced doing; the GPS locations when these messages were sent and received are easily traceable.

NB: If you are a married man and you are sneaking around the back of your tech savvy wife, she may have already loaded software onto your cell phone that emails her a log of your messages and movements. BTW, employers use similar software on company phones.

I'm sorry if all that sounds paranoid and all, I'm not trying to be a rain cloud on your sex life. It's just a case of better safe than sorry, is all. Look before you leap, and whatever happens WEAR A CONDOM, AND MAKE SURE THEY WEAR CONDOMS TOO!

One more tip: Latex condoms are only supposed to work for about 40 minutes MAX. After 40 minutes time, latex condoms have an increasing failure rate (assuming they were in good condition before use). It's a matter of thermal degradation, which is why you're not supposed to carry a rubber in a warm place, like your wallet in your jeans, for very long. Always store latex condoms in a cool, dry place, and observe the expiration date stamped on the packaging. NEVER USE AN EXPIRED RUBBER!

^^^ There. That's more advice than you've paid for -- that's for fucken sure!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I would say to relax , let things happen, BUT, play equally with both partners....Who knows if you are good , maybe they will let you back for more
    I'm hoping for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofbothtrades View Post
    I'm hoping for that.
    Let us know how things went.

Re: SAFE SEX RULE #1 FOR CL HOOKUPS IN SEEDY HOTELS

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    ^^^
    +1000%

This should be 'Safe Sex Rule #1' in this kind of a situation. Then, while sitting there in a pub or coffee shop or whatever -- even a park bench or standing in a huddle in a parking lot munching on Tacos or whatever -- meeting in public first is particularly important, especially when you've met them on CL and you are expecting to be "outnumbered".

As you 'get to know' them, talking about themselves and what is supposed to happen between the three of you, by all means "go with your gut". If it "feels" groovy, then go with it, but if you feel askance about it, definitely make an excuse or just say, I'll need to think about it for a moment more...... Trust your "gut impression", and don't go behind closed doors with them if they give you the ibby-jibbies.

Nowadays, all things considered (meeting on CL and planning to hookup in a hotel room); you ought to do yourself a favour and spend a bit of time/attention as to whether or not you're being filmed while being fucked. This kind of thing is becoming something of a cottage industry for some folks. For a little bit of scratch and effort up-front, they can blackmail you for lots of cash, whether or not you're hooking-up with them illicitly (without your wife/gf knowing). Me: I'm single and self employed, but I still wouldn't want a couple of CL creeps in possession of video of them plundering my ass. If I were you, I'd be more comfortable hooking-up with them at their place or your place. At your place, you should be better able to control the situation; whereas at their place, at least you'll know how to 'come back' on them if necessary.

Either way: You should let someone know where you're going, when you do go behind closed doors.

If you can't do that, and you at least want to 'leave a trail of breadcrumbs' that even the dumbest homicide cop could easily follow, text yourself a message on your cell phone, specifying the address where you are going. If you go missing, the cops would routinely subpoena this information, in an effort to trace your movements, and they would read your message. With a little bit of more digging that the phone companies are very well practiced doing; the GPS locations when these messages were sent and received are easily traceable.

NB: If you are a married man and you are sneaking around the back of your tech savvy wife, she may have already loaded software onto your cell phone that emails her a log of your messages and movements. BTW, employers use similar software on company phones.

I'm sorry if all that sounds paranoid and all, I'm not trying to be a rain cloud on your sex life. It's just a case of better safe than sorry, is all. Look before you leap, and whatever happens WEAR A CONDOM, AND MAKE SURE THEY WEAR CONDOMS TOO!

One more tip: Latex condoms are only supposed to work for about 40 minutes MAX. After 40 minutes time, latex condoms have an increasing failure rate (assuming they were in good condition before use). It's a matter of thermal degradation, which is why you're not supposed to carry a rubber in a warm place, like your wallet in your jeans, for very long. Always store latex condoms in a cool, dry place, and observe the expiration date stamped on the packaging. NEVER USE AN EXPIRED RUBBER!
    ^^^ There. That's more advice than you've paid for -- that's for fucken sure!
    Dont click on the bisexuality.club link in the quoted post, I thought it was legit, it bounced my browser to every other thing then the register page! some was HARD to get rid of! BEWARE!

Re: SAFE SEX RULE #1 FOR CL HOOKUPS IN SEEDY HOTELS

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Dont click on the bisexuality.club link in the quoted post, I thought it was legit, it bounced my browser to every other thing then the register page! some was HARD to get rid of! BEWARE!
    ^^^^
    I own and operate The Bisexuality.Club website, and it is legit. My website does not contain any browser redirects to malicious pages or sites, and there is no malware running anywhere; so I don't know why your experience is so different.

Exactly what was "hard to get rid of"? Are you sure it wasn't my advertising?

Please advise.

Thanks,

BiBedBud
    (Owner and operator of The Bisexuality.Club)

bibedbud AT bisexuality DOT CLUB