Register

Thread: Cock Rings

Cock Rings

Has anyone used a cock ring before? I am very interested in trying a cock ring for masturbation and wanted to know how to use one, what it is they are supposed to do and if they make things more pleasurable and any other advice.

Re: Cock Rings

Cock rings and penis rings are often used interchangeably, but are different devices. Penis rings are meant to encircle the penis and restrict blood flow keeping the penis erect as blood still enters but is trapped. This is more an erectile dysfunction aid. Penis rings also restrict the sperm which leads to a more forceful and intense ejaculation.

Penis rings come in metal, rubber, and latex. One of the problems with penis rings is they an cause priapism, where the penis remains erect and does not return to its flaccid state. With a rubber or latex ring, it can be cut. Also effective is a lasso ring with a slide where the slide can be moved forward to restrict blood flow and down to release the blood flow. With a metal ring it can cause a trip to the emergency room if the penis does not deflate and could cause embarrassment and possible restricted activity for a while.

Cock rings encircle the testicles and the penis. This device does not restrict the blood flow as much as the penis ring, so it is not effective for erectile dysfunction. The cock ring forces the testicles away from the body. When you approach ejaculation your testicles attempt to move closer to the body. Since the cock ring is forcing the testicles out, your ejaculation is more intense.

A third device is called a glans ring and fits behind the glans which holds it in place. It restricts also restricts the flow of blood and sperm through the glans increasing the force of ejaculation. The glans ring increases the size of the glans, so it is effective at increasing pressure on the G-spot and P-spot for intercourse.

A fourth device is ball weights which force also force the testicles away from the body causing a more intense ejaculation. These can be in the form of a solid ring, split ring, or even a parachute where you add weights to the parachute to increase the distance of the stretch.

All rings are normally prohibited for wear at nudist resorts since they are considered sexual devices. However, at gay campgrounds and resorts, they are considered fetish wear and normally approved for public display. Yes, gays love their fetishes.

Rubber or latex rings deteriorate when exposed to water. Leather never goes with water, so it is often worn repeatedly without cleaning. Since the groin area secretes oil and perspiration, this can be the same as wearing a dirty jock repeatedly. Metal rings should be removed at night and cleaned on a daily basis. Wearing cock rings over extended periods of time with clothing can also cause irritation. I recommend shaving the pubic region to avoid hairs becoming entangled with the device and causing pain upon removal.

I own a bunch of cock rings glans rings, and ball weights. Some are plain, engraved, chain embedded, celtic designs, multiple rings or jewel embedded. I have found the jewels come lose when the glue is exposed to chlorine water. Since the jewel embedded are expensive, I do not recommend purchasing them. There are also some cock rings that include balls for anal insertion to massage the P-spot. You can wear one while at work and it will improve your daily routine. Please practice at home before wearing to work to ensure it remains inside and doesn't cause you embarrassment. This type definitely needs to be cleaned regularly.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Nothing like the grip of a nice heavy stainless ring!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hard and WET.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	45118

Nice illustration

That is an awesome pic Thank you!!

I have that cock ring. The chain actually moves within the ring. I also have a chain link cock ring that does the same thing. Oh wait, you guys were talking about the cock ring now were you.

I have several cock rings and LOVE wearing them! They range from a simple 2" stainless steel or rubber "O" ring, to a rubber ring with an attached butt plug that's shaped like a large thumb, to another, thicker, steel ring (approximately 1/4" cross section) that has an arm attached to a 1" steel ball that goes in my ass.

They all make it easier to achieve -- because they make you feel sexy! -- and maintain satisfying erections. They're especially helpful for those of us who are not as young as we used to be, and they really do enhance the visuals. (as the picture a few messages about this one clearly demonstrates!)

love the cockrings with a buttplug attached i gotta get 1 there so fetishistic & hot
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I have several cock rings and LOVE wearing them! They range from a simple 2" stainless steel or rubber "O" ring, to a rubber ring with an attached butt plug that's shaped like a large thumb, to another, thicker, steel ring (approximately 1/4" cross section) that has an arm attached to a 1" steel ball that goes in my ass.

They all make it easier to achieve -- because they make you feel sexy! -- and maintain satisfying erections. They're especially helpful for those of us who are not as young as we used to be, and they really do enhance the visuals. (as the picture a few messages about this one clearly demonstrates!)

Quote Originally Posted by microman View Post
    Cock rings and penis rings are often used interchangeably, but are different devices. Penis rings are meant to encircle the penis and restrict blood flow keeping the penis erect as blood still enters but is trapped. This is more an erectile dysfunction aid. Penis rings also restrict the sperm which leads to a more forceful and intense ejaculation.

Penis rings come in metal, rubber, and latex. One of the problems with penis rings is they an cause priapism, where the penis remains erect and does not return to its flaccid state. With a rubber or latex ring, it can be cut. Also effective is a lasso ring with a slide where the slide can be moved forward to restrict blood flow and down to release the blood flow. With a metal ring it can cause a trip to the emergency room if the penis does not deflate and could cause embarrassment and possible restricted activity for a while.

Cock rings encircle the testicles and the penis. This device does not restrict the blood flow as much as the penis ring, so it is not effective for erectile dysfunction. The cock ring forces the testicles away from the body. When you approach ejaculation your testicles attempt to move closer to the body. Since the cock ring is forcing the testicles out, your ejaculation is more intense.

A third device is called a glans ring and fits behind the glans which holds it in place. It restricts also restricts the flow of blood and sperm through the glans increasing the force of ejaculation. The glans ring increases the size of the glans, so it is effective at increasing pressure on the G-spot and P-spot for intercourse.

A fourth device is ball weights which force also force the testicles away from the body causing a more intense ejaculation. These can be in the form of a solid ring, split ring, or even a parachute where you add weights to the parachute to increase the distance of the stretch.

All rings are normally prohibited for wear at nudist resorts since they are considered sexual devices. However, at gay campgrounds and resorts, they are considered fetish wear and normally approved for public display. Yes, gays love their fetishes.

Rubber or latex rings deteriorate when exposed to water. Leather never goes with water, so it is often worn repeatedly without cleaning. Since the groin area secretes oil and perspiration, this can be the same as wearing a dirty jock repeatedly. Metal rings should be removed at night and cleaned on a daily basis. Wearing cock rings over extended periods of time with clothing can also cause irritation. I recommend shaving the pubic region to avoid hairs becoming entangled with the device and causing pain upon removal.

I own a bunch of cock rings glans rings, and ball weights. Some are plain, engraved, chain embedded, celtic designs, multiple rings or jewel embedded. I have found the jewels come lose when the glue is exposed to chlorine water. Since the jewel embedded are expensive, I do not recommend purchasing them. There are also some cock rings that include balls for anal insertion to massage the P-spot. You can wear one while at work and it will improve your daily routine. Please practice at home before wearing to work to ensure it remains inside and doesn't cause you embarrassment. This type definitely needs to be cleaned regularly.
    You sound like quite an expert on this topic.

I have two cloth loops (each with a slide) that actually came with a winter coat I purchased. I guess they may be for keeping your gloves attached to the coat?

In any case, I find that they come in handy for sexual use. The bottom of the loop goes under the balls and the top of the loop goes over the cock. You can then push the slide down tight to maintain blood in the cock and then slide it up to release pressure.

In the use, would it be equivalent to a cock ring?

You could also make your own using Velcro bought from a Hardware store...So what will you tell the clerk that you are going to be doing Hmmm ???

I have a leather one with snaps. It's a ball splitter, it has one strap for around balls and cock. It has 2 smaller straps that go around each ball. The ones around the balls are tight pushing your balls away from your body. I like wearing it when getting fucked. I stay hard as a rock plus have great orgasms shooting big loads.