Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do any of you remember being attracted to cocks at an early age

I was, especially in the men's showers at the public swimming pool. I was only 8 or 9, but I knew I wanted to suck them. I clearly remember seducing the older guy next door. I just wonder I any other guys knew what they wanted and went after it at a young age.

Re: Do any of you remember being attracted to cocks at an early age

I was curious at a young age and acted on it with a friend one summer when I was 15. Sucked his cock a lot that summer.

I looked at cocks during shower time in gym class. When I was nearing puberty a friend introduced me to cock sucking, I would suck his dick every time I was given the opportunity. I initiated most of the sessions.

Not sure what age I was, but I was always curious as far back as I can remember.

When I was about 11 years old I had a friend that introduced me to jacking off. Every time we hang out we would jack off which later lead to us jacking each other. He had a nice cut big dick with a gentle curve. After a while he got me to let him suck me and I did him too. He would dry hump me till he came and one time tried to sneak it in my ass. Didn't happen... He let me try fucking him but it didn't go well as we only had spit for his virgin ass. We stopped fooling around when I was about 13 and missed it ever since. A few years ago I got up the nerve to find another friend and now here I am. I love women and the female body but there's something to be said for having a good buddy.

Cant say that i was. How ever i did learn @ around 11 1/2 or 12 i could suck my on cock if i really relaxed seating up with my head on my inner thigh. Oh how i miss those days. Hell, if my wife could get her mouth & lips on her cunt shed hurt herself !!!. shes always wanted to do to her self what she can to another female.

When I was around 11 and my half brother was a yr younger we started playing with each other's cock. It all started I think because we used to bath together. His cock was much bigger then mine, we jerked each other off for a few yrs, there were days there was cum shooting around our bedroom so much it was a wonder we never got caught.
    We ended up doing a few girls together but that's a story for another place.

Jon

Yes, for sure. I was 6 or 7 when introduced to pants down dry humping by a neighbor boy that was a year older than me. From there we wound up having 4 or 5 of us neighborhood friends, all around the same ages, that did lots of that kind of play in our hideaways and on sleep overs. Lasted till we were around 11 or 12, then when interest in girls started taking hold it all fizzled away and not a word was spoken since.

I was 8 found a bunch of friends in a large refrigerator box they had thier cocks out one guy was u cut fell in love with the way it looked didn't suck an uncut cock till I wa 13 any chance I could hey I would love to look at guys cock the boys club we swam nude got to see a lot still try and get to look at cocks when ever I can

Yes, I was for sure, mainly in the showers, at school and the public swimming pool. I was around 10 years or so, but I knew that I curious and wanted to touch and play with another cock, other that just my own. I had also wonder, if any other guys knew what they wanted and went after it, hoping someone would approach me, but that happened a few years later. At that young age, I was scared and started to believe that there was something wrong with me, having that desire to play with another guys cock, maybe at the time, if I was discovered, they would have surly, call me a queer.

My curiousity started when I was 12! My curiousity became a reality when I was 15 and sucked my first cock. I didn't swallow my first load until I was 42 overall, I swallowed about a half dozen loads. I do enjoy swallowing my own load as much as possible! As I gotten older, swallowing loads have become a thing of the past. Now I prefer to have the loads shoot on my face, chest and cock. When shot on my chest, I like when the guy uses the load as massage lotion on my nipples, when shot on my cock I like using it as a lubricant when stroking my cock! Don't get me wrong; if I am really aroused, I would swallow again

I was not really curious about cock until a few years ago - after having been on my own for a while. I do remember some pubescent activities jerking off with a schoolmate, but that was about it. He was way more curious about me than the other way around...

I can't remember paying much attention to other guys' bodies at all, let alone being attracted to their cocks as a child/teen/young man. In gym class, we changed and showered in the locker room, and had to swim in the nude. (Really!) I probably subconsciously overcompensated the other way, in not looking at their cocks. I don't remember thinking or talking about it with other guys, or even sneaking a peek to check out sizes. It just wasn't on my radar.

One thing I distinctly remember is a locker-room comment one of my classmates made, concerning his perception about a certain Detroit Tigers pitcher in the early 60s. He had read that the pitcher was the father of 8, and for some reason speculated that he must have had an impressive penis, based upon that fact -- LOL. I didn't have a clue, and wondered if size was important and related to having more than one child.

After my first experiences with X-rated movies, I enjoyed seeing an erect dick penetrate a woman or being sucked, but always saw it through the prism of taking the male role in pleasing, and being pleased by, the woman in the film.

As a young cross-dresser, I certainly embraced the feelings of being feminine, but that didn't extend to being treated as a woman by a man. I imagined myself to be a more of a 'male lesbian' -- in other words, a guy dressed as a girl, doing things with other girls. Whew!

It wasn't until my wife and I experimented with swinging in our mid-50s that I started to look at, and became fascinated with, other men's hard cocks. All it took was one guy taking mine into my mouth, sparking my curiosity to try it myself, and I was hooked. Liked everything about it, instantly!

I think that I'd see one during PE, or during some other innocent activity, and because I'm a GUY, I'd purposely avert my eyes. It wasn't until my 40's that I started actually looking at them with interest

I was very much interested in cocks from a young age--my own at first, but liked to glancingly check out other guys when in the shower in gym class like someone else said and when I went to beaches in places like Florida and California--sure loved to see the guys who wore Speedo type suits---even some of the older ones that might have had bellies--and HUGE bulges in those tiny suits. I was young and didn't really quite understand the attraction, but I would always have to go jerk off someplace after seeing them.

I think it was the size of older men's cocks, I'd have dreams of touching them and sucking them. I don't know what gave me those thoughts or desires, but it was all I thought about. I used to jerkoff and think about sucking them. I don't remember how I discovered it felt so good to play with myself. I was never molested earlier, it just seemed to be a natural desire. I realized that it was somehow wrong, but I could see that some of the men noticed I was looking at their cocks and they would smile, that just encourage me. When I seduced the older man next door, I was totally hooked on sucking older men's cocks and from our conversations, I realized that the older men who smiled at me staring at their cocks were probably interested in playing. At about 9 or 10, I started to act more aggressively and would be more obvious about what I wanted. I'd wait outside the shower room and start up conversations and some of the older guys seemed to know what I wanted and they would take me to their cars. I always felt so god after I'd sucked one of them off, their cocks felt good in my mouth and I like the pleasure I was giving. I guess I was a pretty fucked up kid, but I liked what I was doing. I knew it was wrong and I remember being afraid of being caught.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    When I was about 11 years old I had a friend that introduced me to jacking off. Every time we hang out we would jack off which later lead to us jacking each other. He had a nice cut big dick with a gentle curve. After a while he got me to let him suck me and I did him too. He would dry hump me till he came and one time tried to sneak it in my ass. Didn't happen... He let me try fucking him but it didn't go well as we only had spit for his virgin ass. We stopped fooling around when I was about 13 and missed it ever since. A few years ago I got up the nerve to find another friend and now here I am. I love women and the female body but there's something to be said for having a good buddy.
    Did you try to find him on Facebook? He might want to rekindle an old friendship.

I was young around 10 or so and was facinated by cocks. I was always embarrased in the gym showers at school because my cock was small and the others were all bigger. I had a hard time not staring at their cocks. I wanted to touch them all. When i was about 13 i discovered my own cock and started jerking off. Loved the feeling of cumming and still do. I met my best friend Mark then and through coaxing him we started jerking each other off. Loved his cock. Long thin with a bit of a crook at the head. We both tried to fuck each other but it didnt work. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I tried sucking him but after he was in my mouth I felt uncomfortable. I liked the feeling but taboo wouldnt let me go through with it. I sucked my first cock at the age of 55/56 after divorcing my wife. Love it and let them cum deep in my mouth Yummy. Now I want to experience being fucked.

Grew up with a twin brother and we loved touching and playing with each other, making each other get hard, sucking on each other since we could remember. our older sister had a gf and they would eat each other and showed us how to 69, that was a revelation. We'd take showers with dad and play with his cock and suck it for him and make him cum. Then one time I came home from school early and walked in on him and his two brothers playing, and I joined them. We became their little fuck dolls and loved it!

I was interested in others' cocks from when I was quite young, but I never did anything other than look until much later in life.

there was 1 nite when i was 12 but after that absolutely nothing untill my early 20's

I found myself attracted to looking at mens crotches, especially a younger guy who taught a class I had. he was always standing close by, always had his had on a shoulder while talking, which made me turn and stare at his zipper and belt just inches away from me.. then a counselor at our school suggested massages as a way to calm down for me.. was very hot having this man push my shirt up and undo my pants and pull them down a bit so he could massage me. Then a neighbor of ours who was an alcoholic guy, he came into our house one day when I was home alone and was very nice to me, cuddling me and hugging, he suggested we go to bed and nap and wanted me naked..stroked my body and played a lot with me.. all these turned me on a lot.by mid-teens I was hitching rides wherever I went, occasionally running across guys who wanted me to pull my pants down or undo their pants and play with them..when you're young and all these people older than you coming onto you is hot. I enjoyed all of it...

I remember being 11 or 12 and going to the shower/bathroom pavilion at the beach and there was a bunch of guys taking showers in their bathing suits, but there was one old guy who was butt naked showering and I was mesmerized watching him and seeing that big dick dangling between his legs. That's when I knew I wanted to suck cock, preferably an old man's.

Smile Re: Do any of you remember being attracted to cocks at an early age

At about age 12 or 13 I had a summer job pulling weeds in bean fields for farmers. We called I'd walking beans. There were three of us boys a farmer would drop off in a field and then pick up later in tha day. Out in the middle of farmland and no one around but us. When nature called and we needed to take a piss, we would go into a nearby cornfield to be completely concealed. I recall standing next to each other with our shorts down and holding our little cocks. We were all curious and this eventually led to some groping and fondling. We were so ignorant and knew very little, but we all seemed to enjoy venturing into the corn as often as we could to explore each other.

I was 11 or 12 and I liked looking at other boys my age and being turned on by their bodies. When I was 13 years old I got to act on it and have sex with another 13 year old boy. We both enjoyed it a lot and ever since I have been turned on by cock.

When I was 8 or 9 I remember looking at other men’s cocks in the changing room and shower of the local swimming pool. I would look at boys my same age but at that time it was more out of curiosity than anything and seeing all the different shapes and sizes.I remember one time looking at one older man’s cock while he was changing and being interested in how big his shaft and his balls were compared to mine and the fact that he had hair around his penis.A few years later, after my sex drive turned on and I had started masturbating regularly, a friend and I would look at his dad’s Playboy magazines.We would masturbate in front of each other (which was no big deal at that age) and we would always look at each other’s penis and deep down inside I wanted to touch his penis and play with it.Naturally this led to us touching and masturbating each other and eventually other types of sex.

I was never attracted to guys or cocks growing up. I did have one homoerotic mutual jerkoff experience with a 17 yr old neighborhood pal who seduced me on a campout when I was 15. He also sucked me off later when he thought I was asleep. It was a one-off thing that was weird but enjoyable. I quickly forgot about the experience because I was girl/pussy crazy. That all changed at age 32 when my 1st wife and I swung with other couples and solo men. She coaxed me and encouraged me to try oral sex with men in our mfmf 4somes and mfm 3somes. I tried it for her in a 4some with a bi married couple and went from zero to orally bi in about 3 seconds. I was electrified and liberated from heterocentricity forever and I've happily felt sexual lust for men and their cocks and bodies ever since. The cliche "better late than never" certainly applies to me !
    Last edited by cuttin2dachase; Dec 31, 2016 at 8:41 PM.

Definitely. I remember lusting for cock when I was 9 years old.

My first memory was of finding some photos a friend had given my mother of well endowed men oily and in great shape and thinking that I wold like to know what it would be like if they kissed me and touched me. I was 9 or 10 I think.
    I wear cotton panties and love it.

Oh heck yeah. I've always been fascinated with them especially with and beginning with my own. I can't remember when I started playing with myself but I do remember how good it felt to touch, rub, and play it it. It would swell up, grow, and stick out like a big fat finger. I loved the way it looked when hard. My little head would swell up like a pink-purple lollipop and feel so good to the touch. I wanked it constantly. I grew up in a small 3bedroom house with one bathroom and a 30 gal hot water heater. My grandmothers and great grandmothers homes were also one bathroom. So to conserve hot water and keep the men from talking cold showers after they finished working we economized baths by sharing. I took most baths with my cousin Amy. Our mothers were identical twins, Amy and I are both bastards, we were born four months apart, and grandma says we both have the same father although no one would tell us who he was. Any way I showed her what my penis would do in the bath one day and we would both play with it. She was envious she wanted a penis to play with too. I told her she could play with mine whenever she wanted.

Our great grandfather bred horses, ponies, and mules on his farm. There were always some stud stallions standing around with great big danglers hanging underneath them. Amy and I were fascinated by them and loved hanging around and playing in the stables and the barn. The hay loft was our special play house. We would grab and play with our mothers boobs when we took baths with them but they didn't like us pulling on their pubic hair.

One day mom threw me in the bath with her boyfriend. He was to become my stepfather later on. I remember he had a big beautiful
    cock and a bi pair of balls much bigger than mine were. I remember being fascinated with them. I reached over and grabbed it, squeezed it and stroked it like I did mine when I played with myself. He made a funny noise. He didn't encourage me but he didn't discourage me either. I remember he's clock kept growing and growing till it got all swole up and rigid, it was a bi beautiful thing with a very large head. I thought it was gorgeous. I stroked and played with it till I got bored. I must have gotten him very horny cause he left the bath, grabbed mom, locked her bedroom door and I heard a the bed squeaking a bunch.