Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Do any of you remember being attracted to cocks at an early age

I was around 8 or 9 when me and a few neighbors started playing with each other. About a year later we started pants down dry humping, mostly them on me! Then the older guy on the next street over always tried to show me his cock! I loved playing with cock and pussy at a very young age.

i was attracted first to the boobs in playboy. Then when I started seeing pics with cocks in them, i grew to like hard cock photos just as much!

I was 9 took a friend into his closet and sucked his lil dick, nothing really happened, i just knew i wanted his dick in my mouth.

At 10 trough 12 my friend and I would mutual jack which led him to sucking me, me him and then to me penetrating him.

I remember looking at others at a young age and being curious about different ones and there size and shape. Depends on what you think is young. When I was 18 I had my first desire to suck, it was a guy that I had played with at about 13 but we only jerked each other. When I got with him again after a few years his size excited me, he was so much bigger and much bigger than mine I thought. We started sucking each other regularly for a few years. Bigger ones on slim guys really excited me but I was around many others in MFM's in my 20's that just didn't do anything for me. Had to be a certain type.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    I remember looking at others at a young age and being curious about different ones and there size and shape. Depends on what you think is young. When I was 18 I had my first desire to suck, it was a guy that I had played with at about 13 but we only jerked each other. When I got with him again after a few years his size excited me, he was so much bigger and much bigger than mine I thought. We started sucking each other regularly for a few years. Bigger ones on slim guys really excited me but I was around many others in MFM's in my 20's that just didn't do anything for me. Had to be a certain type.
    PICKY! PICKY! PICKY! - LOL

I should have known from an early age that I would end up being a cocksucker when my mother told me to stay away from the toilets in the park because dirty old men hang around there. I couldn't understand why but it made my little thing get all hard. I often saw old men hanging around the toilets and following young boys inside. I heard about a boy at school who got caught sucking an old man off and had to move schools. He got caught sucking one of the teachers off in his car. I bumped into him in the park one day. He tried to walk away from me but I said don't worry I won't tell anyone that I saw you coming out the toilets. I know what you have been doing in there. He couldn't look at me his face was bright red and he looked ashamed. I said don't worry I don't care if you are gay. He said I'm not gay I have a girlfriend but I can't stop coming back here and well you know I'm sure you've heard. I pretend that I had heard a rumour that you got caught with some dirty old man in the toilets is it true? He looked down at the ground and I could hear the tremble in his voice when he said yes it's true. I said didn't anyone warn you about the old men that make young boys do dirty disgusting things with them. Yes but I was desperate for the toilet and had to go in. I tried to leave but there was to many of them they took all my clothes off and pushed me onto my knees and made me do things to them. By now my cock was nearly bursting through my trousers I wanted to hear more. I tried to adjust myself but it was too late he had seen the tent in my trousers and I saw him start to smile. He knew that I would end up going in the toilets just like he did. He said they forced me to open my mouth and some dirty old man stuck his filthy smelly old cock in and told me to suck it. One day some old man took out his cock in front of me and started to play with it and asked me if I want to touch it. I was scared and ran home but that night I woke up with a hard on and as I was playing with myself I was thinking about the old man's cock I was ashamed of myself but I came so hard and so much I suppressed these feelings for ten years until I was introduced to the thrill of being used by dirty old men. I've been addicted ever since.
    part 2 later

I was 8 when I found a few of my friends in an empty big cardboard box they had their dicks out one was uncut I fell in love with his cock the way it look it wasn't until I was 13 that I got 2 suck my first 2 uncut cocks they were brothers but neither knew I was sucking the other unless they told each other but it was never mentioned to me

I was introduced to the excitement of pleasing a big, leaking dick early on. I was staying at my step-uncle's place one summer, and one evening he came in the room and asked if I was tired after all the day's activities. He then he started to massage my back and shoulders, and gave a little back scratching too. It sure was exciting when he finally reached my underwear and little hard dick. He guided my hand to his turgid member, and he proceeded to coach me in the finer points of enjoying a man's cock.

I never understood why that when my mother warned me to stay away from the toilets in the park, and told me about the dirty old men that try to get young boys to do nasty things with them, my tiny young little cock got all hard. I kept asking her how does she know if it's true, so she told me that one of her friends boys got caught going there doing really really dirty filthy things with several old men. I said what sort of things? She said he was going there letting dirty old men make him touch and put their things in his mouth. I had heard about a girl at school that got caught giving one of the teachers a blowjob but I didn't hear about her friends boy. That night I found myself thinking about an old man making some younger boy suck his dirty smelly old cock. I tried to get it out of my mind when I was playing with myself but I found it turned me on to imagine that it was me they were making suck their dirty old cocks. I felt so ashamed and disgusted with myself after I had cum and promised myself I would never do that again. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind every time I went past the park on my way home from school. I would go straight home and into my bedroom and play with myself. I couldn't resist the urge forever I went in to the toilets with my heart beating like mad and my cock hard and throbbing. I stood at the urinal and pulled my tiny cock out and told myself that I was only in there to have a pee. I pointed my hard cock at the urinal and tried to pee, but I couldn't I was far to turned on and sexualy exiteted. I looked around to make sure no one else was around and slowly started stroking myself. I had never been so sexualy exiteted before, I could feel that I was going to cum any second and just before I was about to cum I heard a noise behind me. I looked round and nearly fainted when I saw an old man standing there grinnig at me. I went bright red and tried to get my cock back in my trousers, but I couldn't it was too hard so I held it pretending that I was having a pee. He came and stood right next to me and slowly took his cock out and I could see that his arm was moving out of the corner of my eyes. I felt sick with fear but also my cock was hurting it was so hard. I tried not to turn my head slightly and see what he was doing, but I couldn't fight the urge for long. I looked down and I couldn't believe what I saw it was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I felt like I was in some sort of trance I couldn't stop staring at it. I heard him laugh and say do you like it boy? I looked up and saw him there grinnig at me. I wanted to run away but I couldn't move or even feel my legs. I tried to say something but I couldn't get my words out I just stood there staring at his huge cock with my mouth open and my cock hard. He took my hand and put it on his huge cock and slowly wrapped my fingers around it.
    More later

i was 5 when i saw my 1st hard cock it was my fathers he had just woken up & had morning wood but he left his bedroom without realizing his cock was poking out his pajamas cock hole & i was amazed at how big & beautiful it was i just stared at in til he relized his cock was out which was about 3minutes but it was the best 3 minutes of my young life right then i knew i wanted to touch it over the next few days his cock was all i could think of then the weekend hit & he always got passed out drunk on the weekends so i made my plan he put me to bed but i just laid there fantasizing about touching & playing with his cock then at about 12:00 i got up & sneaked down stairs where i saw him passed out on the couch & i knew this was my opportunity so i crept over to him and hesitantly did anything then i mustered my courage with the image of his hard on flashing through my mind sp i slowly raised my hands & slowly undid his belt & unbuttoned his jean pants then unzipped his pants and then spread his fly wide open & finally i reached in through his boxers cock hole & slowly grabbed onto his soft cock & i pulled him out into the freash air i had it out in the open & thought it was smaller the a few days ago at that age i didnt know that cocks grew but yhought i came this far im not goin no where with out playing with his cock so i placed my lil 5yr old hand around it even soft it was big compared to my lil hand so i began rubbing my daddies soft passed out cock i thought to myself he'd kill me if he came to but i was too far gone playing with my new toy then as i rubbed his cock up & down i felt it start getting firmer in my grasp i was start to get really happy cause i thought itd get as big as it was when i saw it days ago & it just kept growing i had to start using both hands cause it was getting so big i had his dick in both hands & started rubbing it up & down much faster his cock was so hard & hott in my hands it seemed it stopped growing & it was as big as it was when i 1st saw it i was so pleased that my rubbing it made him so bigg as before then a thought entered my mind i could kiss on it so i pulled it alil towards me so i could get him as close to me as possible i leaned down & kissed its bigg purple head & then i kissed it all over the head up & down his hard shaft i then kissed it back up to its head then i stuck my tongue out & gave his purple mushroom head a lick it was soft on my tongue a like silky feeling so i continued licking his cock head & then i licked his shaft up & down i found his cock very tasty i loved how daddies cock tasted on my tongue but i licked him for a long time before going back to his dicks head i thought to myself why not put it in my mouth so i put my lips to his head n kissed it then i slowly parted my lips & let his head start to enter my warm wett mouth it was 100 times better then just licking it it got his whole mushroom head in my mouth & started to suck on it it was amazing i loved how daddy felt in my mouth as i sucked his head i heard my daddy moan i look up at his face without letting him outta my mouth he was still asleep so i was good & i was glad i was giving my daddy pleasure so i took more of daddy into my mouth & he kepy moaning for me this just encouraged me to keep sucking on daddy & as i suck my own daddies cock i use my hands to grab onto wat cock i didnt have in my mouth n stroked him & sucked him all at the same time the i felt daddies hand on the back of my head i was in shock i looked up at hom but he was still passed out so figure it was a nature reflex & his hands pushed my head down further onto his cock so i amused he was enjoying my sucking & was wanting even more so i gave into what daddy wanted & gave him what he wanted & took mpre of daddies cock he grabbed handfuls of my hair & started pulling my head up a bit & started thrusting in & out of my mouth i didnt know what was goin on but i loved it he was using my mouth to make his cock feel good so i was all for it daddy was face fucking me in his sleep so i just let him control me & i sucked it as much as i could with him face fucking me i just moved my body up & layed between his legs on the couch & he just kept thrustin in my wanting mouth it was hungry for my daddies cock i couldn't get enough his cock i was so happy laying with him & having him use me to make his cock feel good i loved making him feel good with my mouth he made my mouth only fair he gets to use it for his big 10" cock he took 1 hand off my head but kept using the other to fuck my mouth & started caressing my cheek at this moment i didnt know if he was awak or not but if he was he wanted me playing & sucking him he just kept face fucking me & lovingly rubbing my face at that moment i was so happy daddy loved & wanted me then i heard daddy say do you like daddies cock in ur mouth he let me off his dick for a second & i said yes daddy i love how you taste & making you feel good he said he didnt expect his son to want his cock but hes happy its happened cause my baby boys mouth feels great so this changes our father son relationship i asked how he said you've snuck in here & started playing & sucking on ur fathers cock so i guess im gonna have to just start giving you access to my cock willingly i asked really i can have it even more after this & he said yes ive gotten a taste of my loving son's daddy cock hungry mouth & im very pleased with it ur mouth feels amazing i said really he said yes & now that ive had & felt it i cant go without it well daddy im always willing to take you in my mouth & suck ur cock any time you want daddy said ur a good son to wanna suck & pleasure ur daddy in such a way i said daddy it feels good to me too i enjoy having you im my mouth daddy said you'll get it alll you want now as he said that he pushed my head back down on his cock pushing its head in 7 past my lips he said gppd son take daddy back in daddies hooked on fucking ur mouth dady may have to start having you sleep in his bed with him so you can do this all the time & get naked together with daddy would you like to get naked with daddy in his bed i shook my head up & down excitedly well why not start now push ur pants off without stopping sucking on daddy i took my hands looped my thumbs in my pj's & underwear waist bands & pushed my pj's n undies down to my ankles pulled my leg out one leg hole & with the other swung my leg off the couch & kicked them all the way off i already was shirtless so there i was completely naked between daddies legs taking a mouth fucking from my very own dads cock & really enjoying it daddy said you look so sexy naked son & he's gonna really enjoy our new relationship as daddy leaned up & grabbed onto & squeezed my lil 5 yr old ass & kept holding & feeling ip my ass & said son you turned daddy into a incestuous pedophile & i jost wiggled my ass into daddies palm yea dady does like that baby soft smooth ass it feels so good son i lifted up off his dick & said daddy its all urs all of me is urs he said son ur too young & lil for what daddy wants 2 do with ur ass but u can still sit on daddies lap right ontop of his cock & grind & rub ur ass on & all over daddies hard cock i said daddy id enjoy that yes ud straddle daddies cock yes daddy im here to please u im daddies fuck toy you use me how ever you want daddy said i cant yet cause ur too small cause daddies wanting to put his cock in ur ass baby i said well daddy when you think im ready ill let you put it in my ass i cant wait til i am now put that cock back were it belongs daddy said good boy you know were it belongs so open ur mouth for daddy i open wide daddy takes his cock & slaps it on my tongue i say daddy stop playing my mouth is lonely without ur cock filling it up i open wide again he slaps me acoss the face with his monster cock then gives my tongue 2 more cock slaps then guides it into my mouth i mumbled with his cock in my mouth thank you daddy he said like you said my cock belongs in ur mouth and i arted sucking on his cocks head daddy moan 4 me saying yes my son has the best mouth around i pulled off a lil bit so i could flick my tongue all over his cock head he liked that as he said yes son thats what daddy likes keep that up flick that tongue on m y cocks head i flick it back & forth then push his cock back in my mouth & start sucking it hard he moaned & reached down & petted & rubbed on my head yea son you'll get very use 2 being on ur knees infront of daddy i then open up wide n pushed daddy into my throat daddy said yes get some of that cock down ur throat he helped n pushed my head & his cock into my throat son every man loves getting deep throated ur a natural cock sucker we'll have to get that 12 year old next door over here id like 2 watch u suck his dick i pulled up & said yes id like 2 suck his cock 2 ill suck any cock you tell me too daddy he said really i said yea im ur fuck toy if u want ur toy sucking another cock ill do it right away wow ur such a perfect son i have sum guys in mind 4 u to suck good daddy i love sucking cock as i go back dow on him thinking about all the grown men daddies gonna bring over 4 me to service with my mouth i think im gonna love my bew life sucking cock after cock & i get 2 be daddies personal cock suck n be naked with him in bed & have daddy rub & grope me all over my naked body daddy tells me 2 prop my head againt the arm rest while laying on my back on the couch then he gets up over my chest n puts it in my mouth & starts fuckin my mouth good & deep saying yes son take daddy i lay there n take the face fucking my daddies giving me he grabs a handful of my hair & pulls my head up in2 the air n thrusts deeper with each thrust he says yes baby boy daddies close 2 cumming when i cum my cock will shoot it grown man juives in2 ur mouth & i want u 2 just swallow each & every shot i shook my head yes daddy thrusts in and outta my mouth about twenty more times then thrust his cock hard as fuck in2 my mouth b says baby uve earned my seed heres ur reward 4 all ur hard work sucking daddies cock now swallow it & his cock swells & twitchs in my throat n hott streams of daddies cum start shooting down his son yhroat i lean up a bit grab on2 daddies ass cheeks n pull n hold him in my throat i wasnt letting my dady down i was gonna swallow every drop of his cum i worked hard 2 get daddy 2 cum he just shot stream after stream of cum down my throat n i swallow every bit of iti kept him in my throat while i milked his cock of all his cumthen i let him pull outta my throat n in2 my mouth n i sock on his softening cock making sure i get it all he fell back on2 da counch pulling the cock from my sucking mouth i shot 4ward n leaned over his lap as he sat there n put his soft cock back in my mouth he said wow son u must really like servicing daddies cock i said yes i do he pushed his pabts n boxers 2 his ankles n let em slip off now son daddies balls havent gotten no love from ur mouth so suck on en & lick em so i put my face all da way in daddies lap n suck 1 of his grown man balls in2 my mouth he said yes baby boy suck daddies ballz that feel good yes daddy i like ur balls 2 good daddy loves his son sucking on his balls they feel good in ur mouth as i suck em balls daddy reach up n grabs my baby ass squeezes on my cheeks then spreads my cheeks & puts a finger on my rose bud he applies a lil pressure n wiggles his finger in2 my ass i then raise my ass in2 his finger n he takes that as permission n forces his finger in my ass he says ur tight daddy likes n he starts 2 finger fuck my ass as i suck his balls i say yes daddy i like that it feel so good reallly he said i said yes he said u must be born 2 take cock up ur ass yes daddy i cant wait til u can put ur cock up my ass i wanna get ass fucked by ur cock so bad he said he wished he could put his cock inside my ass rite at moment but hes afraid his cock would rip my lil ass apart i said i want u 2 fuck me like you fuck mommy he says so does he he'd love 2 take my virginity n fuck me like a woman dress me up all like a pretty lil girl & bend me over like a girl & push his cock rite up my boy pussy n turn me in2 a real woman i said yes i wanna be daddies woman i climbed up in2 his lap & said yes daddy mommies not here nomore so i wanna take her place dress me up like mommy all like a girl & ill be ur new wife really u wanna be my wifes take mommies place i said yea he said ok then ur new mommy my wife so u share my bed & take care of daddies every need he pulled me up n sucked on my lil nipples i said daddy dont stop suck my nipples i love it n he then got fully naked n carried my naked ass up in2 mine n his bed as im his new wife n we slept with my ass parked right in his groin against his cock

[steveperrycocksucker;315466]I never understood why that when my mother warned me to stay away from the toilets in the park, and told me about the dirty old men that try to get young boys to do nasty things with them, my tiny young little cock got all hard. I kept asking her how does she know if it's true, so she told me that one of her friends boys got caught going there doing really really dirty filthy things with several old men. I said what sort of things? She said he was going there letting dirty old men make him touch and put their things in his mouth. I had heard about a girl at school that got caught giving one of the teachers a blowjob but I didn't hear about her friends boy. That night I found myself thinking about an old man making some younger boy suck his dirty smelly old cock. I tried to get it out of my mind when I was playing with myself but I found it turned me on to imagine that it was me they were making suck their dirty old cocks. I felt so ashamed and disgusted with myself after I had cum and promised myself I would never do that again. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind every time I went past the park on my way home from school. I would go straight home and into my bedroom and play with myself. I couldn't resist the urge forever I went in to the toilets with my heart beating like mad and my cock hard and throbbing. I stood at the urinal and pulled my tiny cock out and told myself that I was only in there to have a pee. I pointed my hard cock at the urinal and tried to pee, but I couldn't I was far to turned on and sexualy exiteted. I looked around to make sure no one else was around and slowly started stroking myself. I had never been so sexualy exiteted before, I could feel that I was going to cum any second and just before I was about to cum I heard a noise behind me. I looked round and nearly fainted when I saw an old man standing there grinnig at me. I went bright red and tried to get my cock back in my trousers, but I couldn't it was too hard so I held it pretending that I was having a pee. He came and stood right next to me and slowly took his cock out and I could see that his arm was moving out of the corner of my eyes. I felt sick with fear but also my cock was hurting it was so hard. I tried not to turn my head slightly and see what he was doing, but I couldn't fight the urge for long. I looked down and I couldn't believe what I saw it was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I felt like I was in some sort of trance I couldn't stop staring at it. I heard him laugh and say do you like it boy? I looked up and saw him there grinnig at me. I wanted to run away but I couldn't move or even feel my legs. I tried to say something but I couldn't get my words out I just stood there staring at his huge cock with my mouth open and my cock hard. He took my hand and put it on his huge cock and slowly wrapped my fingers around it.
    More later[/QUOTE]
    I looked down at his huge fat old cock in my hand and couldn't help feeling in awe of it, god it felt so big and I looked at my much much smaller little thing that was poking out my trousers and I couldn't understand why I was so turned on. He smiled at me and said don't worry lots of young boys like yourself come in here and find out what they truly are. I looked at him and said I'm sorry I like girls I am not gay. Oh you don't have to be gay to like cock and I can see you like my big old cock don't you? I stuttered and tried to say something but he now had put his hand around my hard little cock and started to slowly stroke it. Oh my god I thought that feels so fucking good, part of me wanted to run away but I felt so exiteted I was now slowly stroking my hand up and down his huge fat cock. Mmm that's better see you like my big old cock don't you lad? I couldn't deny it anyore I looked at him and nodded my head. He must have seen the look of confusion on my face because he said it's nothing to be ashamed of trust me. His words made me feel warm and safe and I asked him does this mean that I am gay? He laughed and said no it just means that you like cock as well as pussy. I said I can't understand why I'm so turned on by your big cock it feels so big and hard in my hand. It will feel even better when I put it in your mouth. I looked at him and said I don't want to do that but I like playing with it. He said as soon as I saw you playing with your little thing I knew that you were born to suck cock, another young cocksucker ready to find out where he belongs. He put his hand on my shoulder and slowly pushed me down towards the floor, I tried to resist but my legs were to weak with a mixture of fear and sexual exitement. I felt the cold wet piss covered toilet floor on my knees and I could smell his dirty smelly unwashed old cock inches away from my face. Oh god this can't really be happening I don't want to do this, I felt sick with fear I wanted to go home and never come back here again. I looked up at him and said please don't make me do this I want to go home. Oh so you want to go home do you and what do you think your parents would say if they knew that you had been playing with dirty old mens cocks? I said how would they find out? Because I will make sure everyone knows about you playing with my big old cock that's how. I started to feel tears welling up in my eyes as I begged him not to tell anyone about this. If you suck my cock for two minutes and you don't want to carry on you can go and I will never tell a sole about what you did in here ok? I looked up at him and nodded and said just two minutes then I can go and you promise not to tell anyone. Yes I promise shake on it. He held out his big old hand and I shook it as he looked down at me with a wicked grin on his face. He pushed his big smelly old cock against my lips and I could smell the scent of his unwashed body. My lips parted and another man's cock entered my mouth for the first time, I could now taste his cheesy old cock and he started to slowly slide it in and out my mouth. He said now it's time to do what you were born to do suck cock. I started to suck his big fat cock and to my surprise I found it was easy. My cock was hard again and I couldn't help playing with it while I was sucking him off. Oh god I can't believe that I'm on my knees in some public toilet sucking a dirty filthy old man's cock, and for some reason it is turning me on. I could feel that I was going to cum very soon and then he pulled his cock out my mouth. I looked up at him and said why did you do that? He said that's two minutes so you can go now if you want? I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth next, I said I want to carry on sucking your lovely big cock please. He looked down at me and smiled, if i let you suck my cock you will be a cocksucker for life and you will be coming back here every chance you get sucking dirty old men off like me. So is that what you want is it to become a cocksucker for life? I looked up at him and nodded my head. He said ok and pushed his lovely big fat cock between my eager young lips and said suck it cocksucker. I started to suck like some dirty little sluts I had seen in porn movies, as he called me his new personal cocksucker. He told me that I was going to be sucking his cock every day after school now I'm a cocksucker for life. Oh yeah you love sucking that big old cock of mine don't you cocksucker. I couldn't answer him I was too busy enjoying sucking cock. So he pulled it out and slapped me round the face with it, and said answer me boy. I said yes sir I fucking love sucking your lovely big cock. He slapped my face again with his big cock and said do you want to be my personal little cock slave my cocksucker? I was about to agree to becoming some dirty filthy old man's personal cocksucker, but I couldn't deny the idea of being his cock slave turned me on. So I looked up at him and said yes please sir I want to be your cocksucker and suck your lovely big cock every day after school. He smiled and said see I told you that you were born to suck cock didn't I? I nodded and said yes and thank you for making me into a cocksucker. I don't know why but i like sucking dirty old men off, I pushed my face between his legs and slowly inhaled the scent of his big hairy sweaty old balls and said can I lick your balls please sir? He laughed and said oh you are going to be very very popular with all the old men that come here looking for eager young cocksucker 's like you especially ones that like licking their sweaty hairy old balls. I slowly lapped away at his big old balls enjoying the smell and scent of dirty old man. I took his balls in my mouth and sucked them I could taste his dried up cum and piss. God I wanted to suck his big cock and make him cum, I slid my lips slowly along his fat shaft and sucked like a whore. I could hear him moaning and telling me that I am a natural born cocksucker. Oh yes that's it suck it cocksucker oh god that feels so fucking good. This is one of the best blowjob 's I have ever had, oh wow you can really suck cock, are you sure that you haven't done this before? I looked up at him and nodded my head with
    His cock still between my lips. He said I think you are telling me lies nobody is this good at sucking cock unless they have been doing it for years. His complements made me suck even more enthusiastically my head was bobbing back and forward fucking his cock with my mouth. I heard him start to groan and he grabbed my head and I felt his big old cock twitch. Oh god I thought what was happening oh no I felt something hot hit the back of my mouth. Then another then another he was Cumming in my mouth. I tried to pull away but he had hold of my head and he was too strong. I could hardly breathe I had to swallow my mouth was full of his cum. I gulped it down and managed to get my breath and I soon realised that he was still shooting his hot salty cum in my mouth. I couldn't believe how much he could cum, but now I was enjoying the taste of it. I felt the last few spurts shoot into my mouth and I held it there in my mouth. I felt his big cock slide out of my mouth and I looked up at him and said thank you. He laughed and said anytime cocksucker anytime. I sucked the last few drops of cum out of his cock and kissed the huge head of his big fat cock. He said meet me here tomorrow at 3:30 and he walked out leaving me there on my knees with a mouthful of cum playing with my little cock. It didn't take me long to shoot my load I had never cum so much and so hard before it must have shot at least 15ft across the room. I suddenly realised what I had just done and felt disgusted with myself I put my cock away and run home as fast as I could. When I got home my mother said where have you been your late for your tea and why are you school trousers wet? I said sorry mother I fell over playing football in the park. Well you know that I don't like you playing football there when it gets dark. Because of the dirty old men that hang around there, but as long as you stay away from the toilets I suppose it's ok. I couldn't look her in the eyes when I said yes mother I didn't go near the toilets. I ran upstairs and got changed and asked if I can have my tea in my bedroom because I'm feeling tired after playing football. She brought my tea up and said ok and picked up my trousers and said I will have to put these in the wash for school tomorrow. I had my tea and fell asleep for a while. I woke up and the reality of what I had done earlier hit me. Oh god what have I done why did I do it I was ashamed and disgusted with myself and told myself that I would never do that again. I got in bed and tried to get some sleep but I felt my cock getting hard and I started to think about the old man's big cock that I had sucked. I couldn't resist slowly stroking it telling myself that I am a cocksucker that loves sucking dirty old cocks. I could still taste his cum on my lips and the smell of his cock on my hands. I must have played with myself 6 or 7 times before I fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning my cock was so sore I had to wrap it up with tissue before I got dressed. I had my breakfast and went to school. I looked at the clock and it was just gone 3 o'clock, my heart started beating like mad I knew that if I went to the toilets on my way home I would become a dirty old man's personal cocksucker. I started walking home trying to fight the urge but I wasn't in control my cock was and as soon as I saw the park toilets I had lost the battle and walked towards the door. I knew that if I went in there was no way back I would be a cocksucker for life. I walked in and the place was empty I sighed a huge sigh of relief but I was also a bit disappointed. I thought that I will have a quick pee then go. So I stood at the urinal and pulled my tiny cock out and started to pee.

More later

Nothing like sucking an old mans cock when I was a kid. So big, so eager, so hot and horny and I loved the taste of their cum.