Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How Many Cocks Have You Sucked in 2016

I haven't sucked any dick in 2016. I'm so horny I could scream. I always say the worst part of being bisexual is getting horny TWO different ways. There are some things a woman just CAN'T do for me. I crave a cock so much but always worry about that's out there(diseases) and, therefore, I stay horny and just dream of the perfect guy who can give me the cock I crave.

In the 2nd half of 2016, I stopped routinely and automatically sucking the cock of every man I met. I started exploring my dominant desires and fantasies with men who who have submissive desires. My major interest became having my cock and body pampered and orally worshipped by submissive men who craved to be used, spanked, tied up, verbally abused, and humiliated. I also enjoy being sucked off by non-submissive but avid no-recip cocksuckers. Rather than blow them, I've come to enjoy watching them jack off after they suck me and sometimes I will lube up their cocks with coconut oil and give them a nice squishy handjob. A few of them have cum while they were sucking me.

I sucked cock for almost 31 years. But much more often than not, the men I sucked off over the years were one-timers whom I didn't find particularly attractive and whom I didn't care to see again. I sucked them mainly out of a feeling of obligation to return the favor because they sucked me off. Many of them didn't or couldn't get fully hard and/or cum despite my best oral efforts. I wished afterwards that they would have just left after they sucked me off and that I hadn't wasted time and gotten sore jaws trying to get them off orally. So now, I only get a desire to suck mens' cocks when I feel mutual attraction and desire and we really click together as lovers or Dom & sub partners/lovers. I've found that very very few of them fail to get a nice hard erection and they always cum !

Short story long...for the first 7 months of 2016 I sucked 25-30 men, a few of which I sucked more than once. For the last 5 months of 2016 after I started being selective (as well as being safer), I sucked only 2 hot men out of the mostly average looking or overweight 20 or so men who met me primarily to suck me off. In this first month of 2017, I've gotten 5 nice bjs already from 3 different men. 2 of them are very kinky submissives I wish to keep seeing. I have yet to suck a cock in '17. I am sure that the occasion will "arise" again when I'll want to suck an attractive & hot lover's cock or reward an attractive devoted sub by sucking him off. However, it won't be very often given my current dominant desires and preference to meet mostly subs and have everything my way.

As much as I wanted to I sadly have to report not a one. I would really like to find one special person close by or we can have a discrete ongoing relationship

3, but one of them a bunch of different times.

maybe 8 or 9, but 4 of them were attached to the same guy haha

I have had 3 awesome cocks while traveling but my regular and me take care of our needs at least once a week sometimes twice. Tonight my buddy and his friend are coming over for some naked Super Bowl fun.

Only one my boyfriend i am a one man man i love his cock,

Zero----wah!

Sucked 3 cocks and fucked 4 asses! Was a good year!

Who bothers counting I just enjoy

Sorry to say , none, but I would like to change that this year.

somewhere around 10

As I said in my previous post---I didn't do much in the past year and with the books closed on 2016----that got locked in---for whatever reason----I have been going through "a bad drought" this past year----hopefully I will find at least one good, likeable, reliable, not insane, safe, fun guy to get with in this new year.

For those of you in the same boat, I wish you better dick hunting in 2017 too!!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    sorry hope that really changes for u in 2017......me too lol
    61 days left in 2017 sysper and it looks like we are still on the cock suckingless boat. lol

it's time for that boat to sink.........deep in our mouths lmao!

The boat has been sailing for far too long. lmfao!

About 9 or 10 in 2016, more in 2017 including a 20 yr. old married kid about an hour ago.

in 2016 none.. only one and it was in 2017. want to hear the story?

1 but the yr ain't over Hoo-Ah!

I hang around, and occasionally post something

How do you go about finding someone in a small town and be discreet to ? And if you like it , how do you find more guys ??

I have found a guy through adult friendfinder and later, another through manhunt. I'm not an adult book store or adult movie theater person, but YMMV.

I have lost count for 2016 and also for this year, 2017.