Register

A special Christmas eve PT2

It sorta makes you try harder to let the other know you really do love them & care about their happiness. So my enjoying sucking cock & her eating pussy in front of & with each other has been a blessing that I am truly thankful for. I/we needed the intimacy back in our lives. Or, as God put it so often, becoming as one flesh. That, my dear ones, is what that bible verse means! Fondling, hugging & feeling each other as we kissed passionately for the next half hour or so, we fell asleep in each other's arms. Just like when we were younger.

Waking up at nearly the same time, I looked at her, & she at me. Noticing we were nude, we smiled & kissed each other good morning. Seeing it was about 10AM, we got up, showered together & got dressed. The boys had made pancakes & scrambled eggs for breakfast. So we all sat down for a morning meal together. Hadn't done that in a while. Wondering aloud if we had a good time out, we explained to them that we wanted to patch up our relationship by sharing some quality time together. Can't just be mom & dad all the time?! Being young men now, they understood enough that it seemed to make them feel better too. Mission accomplished on that point as well!

Having finished breakfast, the boys cleaned things up & went about their usual day. “ Hey babe, let's go upstairs & watch videos. You want to, huh?” she said quietly, flashing that certain smile again. Oh boy, am I in trouble I thought. But what a way to go! “ Ohy eah...” <smooch> Getting upstairs, she put in that 4-hour bisexual DVD again. “ Take your cloths off baby, I wanna see you naked while we watch others sucking & fucking!” she said while taking off her blouse & bra. We'd just settled into watching,when my cell phone rang.

Answering it, I quickly found it was our new FWB's. “ Who is it, babe?” “It's Dan & Anna. They miss us already!” Putting it on speaker phone & turning down the volume a bit, they spoke up. “ We loved having sex with you two so much, Dan & I agreed that we'd like to have you over for Christmas eve. The kids have their own families, & won't be here till the day after Christmas day. So we'd like to spend some more time with you two. We both agreed we love you both & want to be with you more often. Especially on Christmas Eve!” Dan explained. “ Anna baby, you there?” “ Yes honey, I'm here.” “ We talked about the other night, & I admitted to Mel that I loved how you had sex with me, & I with you. Mel loves how Dan seems to love sucking his uncut cock & how cute his ass is when he fucks him. Mel loves sucking Dan's huge cock & fucking his cute little round ass!” “ Mel, I need more of your handsome dick! I love the taste of your cum, & I'd like to suck & lick your tight little butt hole this time too. Would you mind if I suck & lick your asshole, buddy?”

I wanna do that for you too, Marie honey. You have a lovely ass I'd just love to suck & lick! Would you mind if I suck & lick your hubby's ass too? He has such a cute little butt, I'd just love to suck & lick it!” “Oh baby, that's making me wet! We gotta get together again! OK, baby? Please? I really wanna watch you two sucking & licking each other asses before you fuck each other again? And I'd love having your face in my pretty ass, Anna baby. I'll try sucking & licking your asshole too. You do have acute little butt!” “ Cool! We can't wait to be with you two again! Email us your Christmas lists & we'll exchange a gift or two. It is Christmas, after all...” Dan chimed in. “ Send us yours too! It'll be fun. Besides being with two friends we already love being with.” Marie exclaimed. I smiled & winked at her, just to give her to know she had nothing to dread. “ Wonderful! Come over Christmas Eve about 5PM, OK? I know it'll be some two weeks till then. But we love you both as the best friends & sex partners we ever had! Sounds like you love being with us too?” “Yes we do, Dan. We can't wait to get together naked again! You two really helped our relationship with your loving, caring way of having sex together with us. See you then, buddy!”

Well, babe, that got me hot again just thinking about it! You really love sharing me with them?” “ Yes, because I know we love each other more! You like sharing ME with them?” “ Yeah,baby, because we're all sharing equally. It's the best that way.”Marie said, looking deep into my eyes as she held me tight. Really tight, in fact. I think she really means it! She gets to lick pussy & I get to suck cock. We both fuck & get fucked. Then suck & fuck each other during the course of the session. Gotta love that? Still being naked, she laid me down &, turning me over on all fours, she licked & sucked my asshole wonderfully. Oh, how absolutely luscious that was!...

Later in the day, we checked my computer & found their email. Sending them the list we came up with, we printed theirs out. “ We can just sit here & go online to find these gifts, babe. No crowds that way...” “ Sounds good to me, babe” She acquiesced. So we spent the next hour & a half shopping for their gifts on line. That done, we had only to wait for them to be delivered. Then wrap them up, but keeping them separate from family gifts. That'd be embarrassing to explain to the boys. Besides, it's none of their business anyway, as long as we're a loving family...

The usual preparations for Christmas, like decorations, gifts, baking , etc went on for the next week or more. But, at last all was ready for Jesus' birthday. Hey, that's what it really is,isn't it? We explained to the boys that we were spending Christmas Eve with friends & would be back early the next morning. They seemed to understand, knowing we hadn't any friends in a long time. Having their gifts all wrapped, & our overnight bag packed, the day arrived at last. We got dressed, a bit fancier than usual & putting together a tray of Christmas goodies & grabbing the gifts, we set out for Dan & Anna's.

Arriving a little before 5, we knocked on the door, gifts & goody tray in hand. Dan answered the door, wearing a redsilk shirt & black trousers. I had on a white shirt & redstriped tie with tan trousers. Marie wore a short, form-fitting black dress with pearls that just made her look incredibly luscious. “C'mon in, you two. Anna's in the den.” he said as he led us to the den where we had such a hot session last time. Closing the double doors behind us, Dan turned to me & wrapped his arms around me. Anna quickly did likewise with Marie. They kissed us very passionately, clearly missing our company. Then we switched & Anna's sweet lips found mine. Marie got up on her toes with her arms around Dan's neck & we all shared hot kisses once more. “Here's some cookies, little cakes & stuff we make for Christmas.We thought it'd be nice to have something to nibble on?” Marie said, handing Anna the tray.

Sit down folks. Can I get you a drink?” “ I'll have that tequila one you made last time, Dan.” “ Make that two!”Marie chimed in. Dan made four of them, handing one to his wife & brought us the remaining two. Sitting down next to us, Dan next tome, Anna next to Marie, we sipped our drinks for the moment. “Thanks for inviting us over for Christmas Eve. We didn't expect this!” Marie said at last. “ Like we said on the phone, we love you two. We love your company, & how we all sort of feel the same way about our bisexual thing together. It was the best sex we've had since we've been into bisexuality together! Mel, Marie, we really think you two are the sweetest, most understanding couple we've ever been with! You didn't get together with us just to get fucked & sucked off. You let us kiss you with our passions & you kissed us back. We all sucked & fucked each other lovingly, & without meanness or pain. We all took turns swallowing cum & lapping up pussy juice & cum off each other. We could spend a lifetime getting together with just you two!” Dan gladly admitted. “ I have to go along with my hubby. You two are the greatest!” Anna chimed in. “ We're still on cloud nine over how good you two were. How patient you were with us, never having done anything like this as adults. And you both shared yourselves equally with us both, being patient with letting us get used to what we were doing for the 1sttime. We'd like to spend a lot more time with you two as well!”

Mel's right. Anna baby, you were so gentle with me my first time ever touching another girl that way. Let alone oral & anal sex. You even let me & your husband fuck each other. I loved spreading my legs for him to fuck my little pussy with that big thick cock of his! Especially after he sucked Mel off & let my husband fuck him in his cute little butt! And I saw how you & Mel obviously wanted to fuck each other & really loved it! But the best thing of all...we love each other even more after having bisexual sex with you two. Our love life is better now than it ever was! Thank you so much for getting us back together again!” Marie replied with heart-felt emotion. “ I'm glad you both feel that way! We really love being together with you both! We love each other more deeply because of how sweet & understanding you both have been with us too. Thank you both for that!” Dan admitted, kind of misty eyed. He got us all another drink & sat down after putting onsome old Christmas music. The kind familiar to us growing up. And on this very street too! Anna got out a small, fancy wood & brass box & opened it. Huh. It's an old-school stash box. “ We got some good stuff for tonight!” Anna said.

She proceeded to roll a few joints. “ just getting this outta the way ahead of time.” she explained. Laying out three joints & putting the stash box away,she lit one, took a deep toke, & passed it over to the left-handside. That was the custom we all had since the 70's, at least. Finishing that joint & another drink, we were all quite mellow by this point. Dan kissed me briefly as he slid his hand to my bulging crotch. Anna already had her hands on Marie's luscious tits. He jacked me off through my slacks while Anna squeezed & played with Marie's tits through her clingy black dress. Marie then put her hands on Anna's perky, firm breasts & did likewise. They kissed passionately for a moment.

They continued doing this for us with even more passion. So I reached over & took Dan's thick cock in hand. Rubbing it gently through his pants as Marie & Anna played with each others tits. I looked over at them, noticing only now that they were both wearing black nylons with garters! Damn, that's hot, I thought. This is gonna be epic! About then, I saw Dan & Anna look at each other. He started undoing my pants as Anna pulled up Marie's dress & pulled her black lace & blue silk panties down & off. Dan had pulled my pants & shorts down & off at the same time. Anna spread Marie's luscious legs & kissed her right on the clit as Marie removed her bra! Dan lifted my growing cock & kissed the underside of my tapered cock head! I gasped a little at that action.

But instead of Dan going down on me, & Anna on Marie, they switched partners? “ Turn over on all fours lover. I'm going to do what I promised.” Having done as she asked, she spoke again. “ You have such a cute ass, Mel! I didn't get to make love to it last time. I really wanna suck,lick & tongue fuck your cute little butt!” With that, she lightly, slowly kissed both sides of my butt crack down to my asshole. Spreading my cheeks, She licked her tongue across my sphincter to wet it, then started sucking on it passionately. “Oooh yeah, suck his cute ass, Anna baby! He loves that!” Marie said, about the time Dan turned her over on all fours to do the same. He ran his tongue all the way up & down the crack of Marie'spretty ass. Then he licked her asshole wet & he too sucked that asshole like he really wanted to make my sweetie cum. So there we were, both of us on all fours, getting our asses made oral love to by our new best friends. I moaned with pleasure as Anna really began sucking my asshole in earnest. Oh...that feels so wonderful! I never knew getting your ass licked & sucked could feel so incredibly good?!

***Wanna read what happens now? Check in for part3 tomorrow!
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 10, 2016 at 4:01 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A special Christmas eve PT2

Part three is up & ready to make you hard & wet!

Part four just posted to get you hard & dripping!

The final chapter awaits your reading pleasure. Now drop your pants & enjoy!