Register

A special Christmas eve, PT1

A specialChristmas eve

After such a wonderful first-time bisexual experience with our new close friends Dan & Anna, we arrived home all aglow with our new-found sense of love & understanding. We got some supper & headed up to our room. “ Oh baby, you looked so sexy with Dan's big thick cock in your mouth! <smooch>The way you were sucking it, you looked like you were really enjoying having a man's big cock to suck on finally?” “ Yeah, I guess you got me on that one. I love how his dick is a bit more than average length. But like 2 ½ inches wide! It felt kinda sexy the way I had to stretch my lips to get'em around his very thick cock. And the way he stretched my sphincter sliding it up my ass to fuck me! Now I know it's the width of a man's dick that feels good, not so much the length. Oh, how he made me moan & cum fucking me with that wonderful fat dick!” I cooed to her in the privacy of our master bedroom.

You looked like you really enjoyed him fucking your ass & pussy after Anna licked & sucked you to orgasm first. You looked so at peace, having sex with a woman your first time...after she licked your cute little pussy so well first. That really seemed to put you at ease?”“ It sure did sweetie! She licked & sucked my little pussy so well, I couldn't wait to bury my face in her furry pussy! She tasted so sweet as I licked & sucked her clit after kissing her pussy lips. I have to admit, I liked it after I got going. Thank you for talking me into trying bisexual sex with you! Now I know why you like girls & guys! From now on, I want to enjoy them with you! I always knew you were a good man, Melvin!” she said with a passionate kiss.

As I blushed at this revelation, she noticed the lump in my jeans. “ Oooo, baby, Your cock's getting big!” “ I love the way you kissed me so passionately. And thank you so much for the compliment! Not to mention, trusting me with our 1stbisexual foursome.” “ I think we were both ready for it? <smooch smack smooch> I'm so happy you finally tried sex with another woman, Marie baby. And I'm very happy to have finally had a grown man strip me naked to suck me off & fuck me in the ass! That really fat dick of his felt so wonderful buried in my virgin ass. And throbbing between my lips right before he blew his long load of cumin my mouth. I really did love swallowing his thick cum & letting him fuck me so damn good!” I admitted lovingly to my little soulmate. “ Don't sell yourself short, baby! I saw the way he acted when you shoved that uncut cock of yours up his ass! He really looked like he was falling in love with that big fat cock of yours?!"

" Mm,<smooch>baby, you are a good fuck, you know?!” “ So are you, you pretty little pussy licker! Were such a fine pair of pussy licking cocksuckers, aren't we?” <long smooch> “ Mm, we sure are, my handsome cocksucker! I need another turn sucking off that handsome, uncut cock of yours, lover. But you're gonna eat me out from my asshole to my cute little pussy while I do!” “ With pleasure, my dear little love. I do love sucking & licking your shapely lil butt! <passionate kiss> “ I said with passionate conviction. She pulled down my pants & shorts as I removed my shirt. Then I pulled her blouse & bra up over her head & tossed them aside. She pulled down her pants & panties before I could grab them to do so! She kissed me with that impish smile as she got down on her knees and sucked my thick, stiff cock before pulling back the foreskin. Tugging on the foreskin with her pretty, full lips, then pushed it back sucking my now hard dick with relish. Sucking & slurping for a minute or so, before pushing me down on the bed roughly. “ Now turn around & hang your head over the side of the bed, I'm gonna squat on your face! Just like old times!”she said smiling impishly. But she turned around instead of the usual way, spread her cute ass cheeks wide, & rubbed her little ass all over my mouth. I gladly licked her asshole wet, then tickling it with the tip of my tongue & licking circles around her sphincter before spreading her ass cheeks wide to suck on her asshole. How I loved sucking her asshole while moving my lips around!

Then tongue-fucking it. Then back to sucking & licking her clean, tight hole. Sucking hard on her little asshole while moving my lips around, some 15 minutes later, she moaned & cooed before getting up off my face. She turned around & stuck her smooth pussy in my face next. Kiss after sucking kiss on both her smooth pussy lips. Then licking up her soft slit to lightly flick my tongue on her clit. Then lightly sucking her clit till she oozed pussy juice. At that, she reached her right hand around her back & started shoving a finger up her shapely ass to finger fuck herself as I sucked her off. “ That's it baby! Finger that pretty ass! “

After that, she let out a low, passionate moan as she fingered her asshole while I licked & sucked her into moaning & oozing more sweet pussy juice. At length finally moaning out her cumming, She got off my face & bad me lay down on our marriage bed. She got on all fours at an angle with her butt nearer my head as she began sucking my big, wet dick. Sucking the head hard, then those long, slow sucking strokes. Really sucking on it hard! Wow! She's deep throating my big dick! She hasn't done that since?...

With all 7 inches of my big dick down her throat, she humped it a few times before coming up for air. Then more passionate cock sucking. She made me roll my head around, moaning incoherently & grabbing at the bed covers. She seems to really love sucking dick even more now that she's had Dan's huge meat in her mouth, ass & pussy? Gotta admit, I loved sucking, jerking & fucking that big fat dick of his too! I just loved the taste & feel of that handsome dick of his. So did my little love! But man, she sure seems to love a big mouthful of mine right now!? Sucking the head faster & firmly jacking me off some 45 minutes later, I moaned uncontrollably now. Bucking & moaning, grabbing the sheets & rolling my head around moaning & bucking. Then it happened. I groaned hard, she tried to pull up off my dick, & I spewed a long, hot load all over her face! With that sweet Mona Lisa moan on her pretty face, she held my cock so it'd spew all my hot, thick cum all over her face! Moaning & groaning as I shot load after thick load of cum all over her pretty face. She sucked & licked the last of my cum out of my spent cock.

Then came up to rub her face all over mine as we then licked up all that sweet load of cum. Oh, how I loved sharing all that tasty cum with my little lover! Cleaning all the cum off our faces, we shared mouthfuls of cum with each other. She really seems to be getting off on all this? I wonder where she got that idea from? Then feverish, deep passionate kissing for what seemed like forever. My head was spinning. Fuck! She hasn't kissed me like that before?! Breaking the kiss, we laid there in each others arms. Tightly. So much so, as I said, “ baby, I can feel you livin'! Where did you learn to kiss like that?!”

Why, Anna, of course?! She kissed me so passionately, I lost myself in those kisses. She really seemed to love having sex with me?” “ I got the same impression from Dan. He loved sucking my big, uncut dick, and the way my ass looked with his big fat dick in it. The way I made him feel when I fucked him back. I really loved his big thick cock up my ass!” I had to admit. “I thought you looked like you really enjoyed him fucking you? But boy, did she lick my little pussy but good! That made me really wanna lick her furry pussy too! I loved licking her pussy & making her cum so well. I hope it's OK with you if I enjoyed her having sex with me? I still love you baby! I still love having your big cock inside me & cumming in my mouth. Honest babe!” “ Oh, Marie honey, please don't worry. I can't help being in love with you. I told you, myheart is yours. It always will be. Dan & Anna are close friends,& I think we really needed close friends with benefits?” “You mean it's OK that I admitted I loved the way she had sex with me? The way I enjoyed sucking her lovely tits & licking her cute furry pussy?” “ I'm glad you loved having sex with her, And still loved having me fuck you in the ass, your pussy & cumming in your mouth in front of them! Is it OK with you that I loved sucking him off, & how well he fucked me?” “ Yes, lover, It's fine by me! I saw how just the thought of admitting you were bi-curious to me drew you closer to me again. And I know by the way you've been that you really do love me, Mel baby. So let's do the bisexual thing from now on. I think it's really helped our relationship.” she said with love sparkling in her eyes. It sure did spice things up between us.Making us care more about the other when other people are intimatelyinvolved in our lives.
    ***Stay tuned! The night is young & there's a lot more cumming up!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A special Christmas eve, PT1

I really hope you guys are enjoying this serial!? It gets ME hard & wet reading it...& I wrote it? Part 2 is up now!

Part three is up ready for you to jack off to!

Posted part four for your enjoyment!

The final section is ready for you all to jack off too!