Register

Arrow A very Merry Christmas FNL

“Girls, come over here & suck some cock head while we jack each other off! We want you two to swallow some more cum! We've swallowed more than you two...we wanna cum in your mouths too!” I said, motioning them to get on their knees & suck our cockheads as we jacked each other off. Marie started sucking the head of my dick, Anna on Dan's. We continued jacking each other off as they sucked our engorged cock heads. Then they started jacking each other off as they sucked us. About 40 minutes of this, & we both filled their tender mouths with a double load of thick cum. They looked so pretty sucking cock & lovingly swallowing all we could give them. Leaving the last squirts of cum to coat their lips, they switched & kissed us, sharing some cum with both of us. We continued kissing for a bit. Then sat back on the couch, now in the wee hours & we all fell asleep naked where we passed out.

I woke up around 7:30 AM & looked around. Dan, Marie, Anna & I were all nude. I have to admit, I liked seeing them sleeping while still naked as when we left off. I and Dan both had morning wood. And since I loved his very thick cock, I decided to suck him off as awake up call. I knelt on the floor in front of him & without touching him or his dick, I took it into my mouth & gently began sucking it. It still tasted a little of cum, pre-cum and plain old man stuff. He rather quickly got erect, very sleepily moving his hips to my oral strokes on his thick, hard cock. I kept on sucking him gently, but firmly enough to arouse his stiffening dick & allow him to enjoy being sucked off while dozing.

After about 30 minutes of enjoying sucking his fat dick, He sleepily moaned as he shot a few long squirts of thick cum into my mouth. I kept sucking the head of his fat dick with every shot of cum he blew into my mouth. Licking the drips of cum off the back of his cock as they ran down the thick shaft. When I finished sucking him off, I went & sat in a chair beside the fireplace so they could sleep as I watched. After several minutes, he woke up, saw me in the chair & came over to where I was sitting. Whispering in my ear, “ That was great the way you sucked me off while I slept, Mel. Now be still & let me try that one...” He said, trailing off as he got down on his knees & spread my legs wide. Using his lips to pull back the foreskin on my big dick, he started licking & sucking my cockhead without touching it. My dick sprang to attention almost immediately with the feeling of his lips on my dick. He sucked my dick gently, but firmly, just as I had his a moment ago. I laid back & enjoyed the wonderful blow job he was giving me. He really knew how to suck cock! He slobbered his way down to my balls, sucking each one for a minute or so. Then licking his way up the shaft of my hard dick to once more, taking the head in his eager mouth. Sucking me a little bit harder now, he really got my dick bigger & harder. Sucking & sucking, I was in heaven as he really seemed to love having a mouthful of my big, wet dick. What a buddy, to return the favor of relieving my morning wood! I always did enjoy a close friend sucking my dick & balls! Especially when they love swallowing my cum, the way I fuck them in the ass, the way I react to being sucked & fucked.

He reached down to start jacking himself off as he sucked my big, achingly hard dick. Anna woke up slowly, finally noticing what we were doing. She came over & laid down in front of Dan, taking his hard dick into her mouth. She was sucking him in earnest as he made me cum in his mouth, sucking me really hard with each squirt of thick cum. My dick was still rock hard, thanks to his expert cocksucking, so I got behind him & shoved my big wet dick up his tight ass. Anna kept right on sucking his very thick cock as I fucked him steadily. He moaned quietly as I fucked him & she sucked him. Marie finally woke up, saw us, & took over sucking Dan's fat 6 inch cock. So Anna started licking Marie's little pussy instead. Dan & I came almost at the same time, blowing long loads of thick cum into Marie's mouth as I filled his ass with mine. Pulling my dick outta his asshole, & Marie sliding out from under him, Anna started licking & sucking my asshole while Marie started licking her moistening, furry little pussy. Dan sat in the chair watching as he jacked off that big fat dick of his. I liked watching him jack off his fat dick. Getting it hard, he held it to my lips, so I sucked & slobbered all over it, getting him wet & hard. He took over Anna's position behind me & licked & sucked my asshole for a bit while Anna jacked him off enough to keep his massively thick dick hard. He then shoved that fat, juicy dick up my little ass, fucking me but good. “ Oohh, Mel, your tight little ass feels so damn good this morning. I love fucking you!” he said as he steadily pumped his fat cock in & out of my ass. Marie & Anna had gotten out the double-headed dildo & were fucking their cute little pussies in earnest behind us on the floor.

They cooed & moaned so sweetly as they got into fucking each other with that 12” dildo. Dan Groaned as he shot a big, long squirt of cum deep into my ass again & again. I loved feeling every shot of his hot load squirting deep into my ass! When he finished cumming up my ass, he pulled out. “ Don't move, baby! I wanna suck Dan's thick cum outta your ass!” Marie said quickly, getting up off the floor. Kissing Anna, she said, “ Thanks for the morning fuck honey. I wanna take my turn sucking Dan's cum outta my baby's asshole!” And Marie actually seemed to enjoy licking & sucking my asshole, till finally all his cum ran out for her to lap up & happily swallow.

She also made my dick big & hard again, & Anna seeing this, she wanted it. “ Oh, Dan honey...look how fast she made his cock hard?! Can I fuck his big, handsome cock one more time honey? Please? I want his lovely uncut cock in my wet pussy! Mind if I take a turn riding it?” “ Go right ahead, my love” Dan said as Anna jacked him off hard first. “ OK Mel honey, I want your big dick in my pussy. Right now! Dan, I'm sure you haven't fucked Marie's cute little smooth pussy yet? Marie honey, want my man to fuck you with his big fat dick this morning? You haven't had him in your pretty little pussy yet?” Anna asked, sitting on the chair with her legs spread in the air.

“ No, I haven't yet. I'd love having my little pussy filled with your husband's huge cock! Do you mind baby? Do you mind if Dan fucks my wet little pussy? I'd really love to fuck him...” she trailed off, as I nodded yes. She laid on the floor so I could watch her & Dan fuck, & Marie could see me fucking Anna. I slid my big hard dick into Anna's lovely little fur-covered slit as I heard Marie gasp & let out a little squeal as Dan shoved that massive dick of his deep into Marie's little pussy. She moaned with her head back,looking so pretty as Dan fucked her deep & sorta thoughtful like. Marie then watched with a smile as Anna & I obviously enjoyed fucking each other. Her furry, tight little pussy felt fantastic. Funny how Marie & I were dong all the moaning? I guess it made us hotter seeing & hearing each other getting such a wonderful fucking from other lovers? A real turn-on, I guess. After some 45minutes of us fucking the opposite spouse, I pulled out of Anna's beautiful furry pussy.

I looked at Dan, he looked at me, & pulled his big fat dick out of Marie & crawled over to Anna & shoved it in her hard. She gasped at all that man meat going up her steamy little cunt so hard & fast. I did the same to Marie with my big, bone-hard dick! She gasped loud as I did so, & I started steadily fucking her deeply. Not too fast...I wanted to enjoy finally getting to fuck my soulmate in front of our new lovers. I guess we wanted to show we could still make our spouses feel good fucking them? We both fucked the girls pretty firmly for another 40 minutes or so. Then Anna pushed Dan off of her. “ Mel, Dan wants you & him to suck each other off one more time. And I want Marie's wet, fucked pussy in my face again before you guys head home. She bent down & kissed Marie, “ You like that idea, lover? Want me to eat your cute little cunt one more time?” “ You know I love the way you suck & lick my pussy baby. Let's do a 69 so I can get a face full of your furry pussy too!” Marie glowed. “ Come here, Mel. I need a mouthful of your handsome dick. I'm really gonna suck you off! I just gotta suck that big load of sweet cum outta your uncut dick again!” “ I love your big thick cock in my mouth too. Let's do a 69 too, so we can get a mouth & face full of some more cum! I've really enjoyed sucking you off & fucking you in the ass, Danny. Now give me a nice mouthful of that handsome cock!” We laid down on the floor next to the girls & began sucking some serious dick.

The girls were on their sides, eating their beautiful little pussies feverishly. Marie seems to really like being bi, & getting all that pussy in her face? The girls were moaning loudly as they made each other cum orally. We all moved off each other onto our knees, closely. Dan & I with cum on our lips, the girls faces wet with pussy juice. We then kissed each other passionately, lapping up cum & pussy juice together. Showering together, one more suck off, & we got dressed. Exchanging emails & cell numbers, we all kissed one more time & parted. “ I'm glad we had such a wonderful time babe! You really seem to love making love to a woman now? I hope you still love & want me?” “ Oh, baby, of course I do! I love Anna for how well she makes love to me, but my heart is still yours!” She blew me all the way home...FINI.

***Well, was it good for you too!? We writers need your comments, good, bad, or indifferent. But say something! More steamy Christmas serials coming this Friday, 12/9.
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 6, 2016 at 7:49 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A very Merry Christmas FNL

Whew is it hot in here ? LOL that was great, a little repetitive but hot...couldn't stop reading it all....

Thank you! I try to write the way people really talk & react to given situations. The way average folks actually talk. Just trying to make it a bit more real than, shall we say, polished movie script?...
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 6, 2016 at 8:27 AM.

And if you think this is hot,...wait'll you read my New Years serial I've already started. New adventures with the same characters...with something new /old added...!!!