Register

A very merry Christmas PT4

With that, she started sucking Anna's pussy lips, gently & repeatedly.I took Dan's smallish cock head in my mouth & sucked & licked it wet & hard. The shaft of his thick cock must've gotten some 21/2” wide as I sucked his cock head. Odd how he had a small cockhead, but such a thick, manly 6”? Kinda reminded me of when I sucked her dad's huge cock!? But his was some 10 1/2”, easy. I then started sucking the shaft of his thick, manly cock all the way to the back of my throat, sucking even harder as I sucked my way back to the rim of his cock head. Sucking in long, slow strokes like that, Dan moaned as his cock started oozing love juice for me. I loved the taste of his cock, & how natural it felt, once again, to have a buddy's hard, wet dick in my mouth! “ Mm, yeah baby! Suck that big fat cock! Suck him off baby!” Marie said, coming up for air, as it were. “ Eat that sweet little pussy but good babe! You like the taste of pussy so far?” “ Yeah! It's not so bad after all! You were right, it does seem natural to suck & lick someone the same sex as yourself. I'm gonna make you cum now, Anna baby! Enjoy!”Marie said enthusiastically, Gladly going down on Anna's wet pussy once more. I started sucking Dan's big cock faster & harder than before. He began moaning uncontrollably, so I knew he'd cum soon. After a bit, I began sucking his engorged cock head while jacking him off firmly. I wanted a mouthful of his thick cum!

I wanted a grown man to cum in my mouth! No more teen stuff. He soon arched his back & started blowing long, hot loads of thick,creamy cum into my mouth, almost gagging me. But I swallowed as quick as I could. He just kept squirting load after creamy load of sweet cum into my mouth. I sucked & sucked & jerked & sucked until he was finally spent. It was about then we both noticed Anna squealing And moaning like crazy as Marie finally made her lover cum. Hard.

“ Damn, Marie, you really sucked her off! Good job on your first pussy licking babe!” “ Oh yeah, Marie honey. You really ate me out but good. Wow, that was great honey!” Anna exclaimed, kissing Marie passionately, enjoying lapping up her pussy juice off Marie's face. “ Thank you sweetie. I'm proud of you for doing such a great job of sucking me off your first time!” Marie just blushed, smiling for a moment. “ I just realized licking pussy wasn't so bad! So I decided to go all the way & make you cum but good! I hope you liked it?” Marie said, blushing shyly. “ I sure did honey! I'm proud of you for trying. Now let's help your hubby get off. It's his turn for a good cum!” Anna insisted.

“ OK Dan honey, it's your turn to swallow her man's cum load. Get on your knees & show us how well you can suck a man off! Marie honey, what kind of goodies do you have in that bag of tricks you brought?” Anna queried. They began searching our bag of toys as Dan once again took my big dick in his mouth. It was mostly hard & dripping love juice all this time. I guess I really did enjoy sucking off that fat dick of his? He took my tapered cock head into his wet,warm mouth & sucked it hard. My dick rose to new heights of length & girth as he began those wonderful, hard sucking strokes on my big wet dick. In the meantime, Anna had taken the 8” long, 2” thick natural dildo & put a rubber & some lube on it. She eased it up her husband's ass, then started fucking him slowly with it. Marie saw how Anna looked on all fours as she fucked her husband in the ass. So she lubed up the double-headed jelly dildo & inserted it into Anna's wet, furry pussy. Then stuffed the other end in her own pussy & started fucking Anna, as well as herself, with it. It was the most amazing, loving sound as we all moaned at being sucked, fucked, fondled & generally feeling really good at all of us making love to each other at once.

Dan moaned with a mouthful of my achingly hard fat dick, sucking & moaning as he got that big fat dick in his tight ass. Anna &Marie moaning as Marie fucked Anna from behind, grabbing her pretty little ass as she fucked her. Watching all this made me even bigger, thicker, harder than before...if that was possible? “Ooohhhoohhhnnnn Danny, suck me harder, suck my big hard dick!” I moaned & gasped as he did just that, moaning himself as he got butt fucked with that big dildo. He seemed to really enjoy sucking my big, uncut cock. It was sensitive, which really made me moan like crazy as he really started sucking me even harder. I grabbed the couch as I grunted, groaned, moaned & grunted as he finally made me cum! I groaned as a long, thick squirt of cum shot outta my achingly stiff dick into his willing mouth. Another groan, and a long thick rope of cum shot into his mouth, squirting out of his lips onto my pulsating member. He kept sucking while getting ass fucked & I kept cumming, seeing all this happening at once. It was too much,apparently, since I started cumming a 2nd time! I went wild groaning, moaning & bucking as he sucked my really big,stiff dick down his throat, letting me blow my 2nd load straight down his throat! When I eased off cumming, he sucked it awhile to finish sucking down all the rest of my sweet cum. Letting it cover his lips. He got up as Anna pulled the big dildo outta his wet asshole. Marie pulled the double ended dong outta both their pussy's. Anna & Dan started kissing, sharing my cum on his lips.

Marie slid up next to me & kissed me with wild passion, ...like I don't remember her doing for a very long time! “Hi, my sweet little pussy licker. Having fun? Did you enjoy it?” “ Yeah, I actually did! And you're such a wonderful cocksucker, making him cum like that! And I love how you came twice when he was sucking you off! You must love having your big cock in another man's mouth, baby?” she wondered aloud, praising me at the same time, with that big glamour smile ofhers. “ yeah...I guess we both need this. You're a bisexual after all, just like me!? I love you, baby. You're such a good girl to try!” I proclaimed lovingly, kissing her back. We all then sat backfor a bit, getting our second wind, as it were. “ Damn, Mel, you really came like a horse when I sucked you off! You sure pump a lot of cum with those big balls of yours!”

“ You came quite a bit yourself, Dan. I enjoyed how it felt when your fat dick started throbbing between my lips right before you blew your load of hot cum in my mouth. I enjoyed the taste of all your thick, creamy cum! And it was really hot watching Anna fuck you inthe ass with that 8” dildo while Marie fucked Anna's pussy from behind with the double-headed foot-long one. Did you enjoy fucking Anna babe? How was it Anna?” I wondered. “ It felt really good, having Marie fill my little pussy with all that dick. She's a good fuck, Mel honey!” “ It felt good to me too! Every stroke in her tight little pussy was like getting fucked myself. So I fucked her harder & harder, cumming all over that dildo fucking myself too! Damn, that felt good getting all that dick in my little pussy!”

“Whew. I think we all need a joint & some drinks. Tequila &soda with lime all around!” Dan insisted as he got up, slowly. As he mixed some drinks, we all sorta just eyed each other once more. Then Anna rolled a joint & lit it, passing it around. After that joint & a couple drinks, we were about ready for some more mind-blowing love making. “ Well, Mel, have you thought about Dan & you fucking each other? I think both of us ladies wanna watch you two suck each other hard again & fuck each other in the ass!?” “I definitely would love getting a real, grown man's fat dick up my ass! But I know we'd both enjoy double-dicking you ladies first?! So why don't you & Marie do a 69 in front of us to get yourselves wet again. Passing the joint once again, they got on the floor in front of us, & started licking & sucking some seriously pretty pussy. “ Well, Mel baby, get to sucking that big fat cock! I'd love watching you suck a big cock!” “ You too Dan, do a 69 with Mel. I wanna see you suck her man big & hard again! I want those big juicy dicks fat & hard!” Anna insisted, happily going back down on my sweet little baby's cute pussy.

It was so hot watching Marie enjoy licking & sucking another pretty girl's hot pussy! She really went to town on that furry little pussy,let me tell you! We were hard from thoroughly enjoying a mouthful of each other's big fat dicks, getting big & hard again. “ OK Marie baby, which one of us do you want in your pussy?” I asked point-blank. “ I want you in my pussy, baby. I want Dan's huge cock in my tight little butt! That huge cock will feel good going up my ass!” So with that, Anna put a condom on her husband's thick hard dick & lubed it & Marie's tight little asshole. Marie sat on my big, hard dick, taking all 7” of it. Bending forward, Anna spread her ass cheeks so Dan could get that really thick cock in her tiny asshole. Finally getting the head in, he smoothly shoved all really fat 6” in her willing ass. We then started fucking both her holes, & she tossed her head back & forth as she took those two big dicks at once. Moaning & groaning already at all that man meat fucking her even harder still. Anna sat there on the couch next to us, fucking her tight pussy with that 8” long, 2” thick dildo. Watching Marie get both holes pounded harder & harder by our big fat dicks. She kissed Marie passionately as she fucked herself,wanting to share Marie's passions as she got seriously double-dicked. An hour or so later, we both pulled out, & motioned for Anna to give Marie the dildo & take her place on our throbbing cocks.

I got to fuck Anna in the ass, so on with the condom, lubing it & her tiny asshole. She took all of Dan's thick cock while I eased mine up her tight, pretty little butt. She gasped as all that dick went nside her. We started fucking her slowly at 1st. Then increased our speed as her asshole loosened up. Fucking her holes harder & harder, faster & faster & harder. She was juicing & squirting her lady cum as we pounded her hard. Marie was fucking herself steadily & deeply, watching her new lover getting pounded by me & Dan. While she fucked herself harder, she leaned over & started kissing Anna passionately, loosing herself in the moment. A big dick fucking her own pussy while enjoying her new lovers lips. Another 45 minute or so of this, & I was definitely gonna cum big time! I think Dan felt the same way, as he pulled out about the same time I did? “ OK ladies, keep up the kissing on the floor! You both got some dick to suck off! Your turn to swallow some big loads of creamy cum!” We stood up on either side of Anna & Marie, Dan more in front of Marie, I in front of Anna. They sucked & jerked, licked sucked slobbered & slurped our big dicks until they made us blow our sweet, thick loads of cum all over their mouths & in them as they tongue-kissed each other.Finally spent, we all sat on the floor for a bit to catch our breath.

“ whew. I hope you ladies liked getting all that dick pounded in your pretty little holes? I loved fucking your tight, pretty ass Marie. It's such a pretty ass to watch all my fat dick going in & out of!” Dan exclaimed. “ Thank you lover boy! I liked your big fat cock fucking the hell outta my little butt! Mel Honey, how was Anna's tight little asshole to your big fat cock? She has the cutest little ass!” Marie pondered aloud. “ It was tight for sure, but it felt wonderful, since I've never had another woman but you?” I admitted, blushing a little.

“You were a virgin when you guys started dating? Wow....how about that?” Dan smiled. “ Well, it's not for the lack of trying. But girls back then just didn't seem to want average looking me? And guys seemed to love the bulge in my pants & my cute, round little butt?” I exclaimed, embarrassed. “ Oh, Mel Honey, don't be embarrassed. It happens. And I'm sure Marie was flattered when she fucked you that first time & you came right away, like virgins do...” Anna comforted. “ Yeah, she did...She was surprised,looking up into my eyes, her arms around me as I panted, saying,”...you're a virgin!” I hoped she wouldn't leave me because I was a virgin, & not that great of a lover. But I was enthusiastic, already convincing myself that I'd do anything to please.” “ It's alright, baby, you sure have done everything to please me. You sucked off his big fat cock right in front of me as I licked another girl's pussy, sucked her tits & kissed her. Then letting Dan fuck me in the ass & cum all over my mouth. And yeah, I liked French kissing Anna with the taste of all that cum in my mouth. I liked fucking you too, Anna baby. You've got a tight, pretty little furry pussy! Now, I think it's time we girls sucked some cock so these men can fuck each other right in front of us! Mel baby, you still want another man to fuck you in the ass? He's got a pretty thick cock to force up your little round butt?” Marie cautioned. “ Yes, my little love, I do.I love Dan's thick cock. It's six inches, but nice & thick & he cums a lot. I loved the taste of your cum, Dan. Thanks for letting me suck you off!”

“ You blew a long, thick load in my mouth too, Mel. I like the taste & consistency of cum myself. I liked the taste of all that big load of cum you shot in my mouth, lover...” he said, kissing me once more, with a smile. Marie & Anna kissed again, then Marie got on her knees in front of me, Anna in front of Dan & they started sucking us big & hard again. We both just sat back & enjoyed watching each other getting sucked by our own wives this time. I guess we just wanted to see what they looked like sucking there man's dick? Getting us hard again, Anna put a condom on Dan's big fat dick & lubed him up. “ Bend over honey, You're getting my man's thick cock up your cute little butt!” I got on all fours on the couch, leaning over the back with my legs spread wide. He tried to shove the smallish head past my ass opening, & finally got it in. Then he slowly shoved all 6 inches of thick, hot meat up my ass. “ ooohh, god, that feels so fucking huuuge! ohhhhnnnnnuuuhhh!” I groaned, trying to take all that very thick cock up my tight asshole. He fucked me slowly at first, my tight ass being hard to push all that thick cock into at the moment.“ That's it baby, take all his big cock! I wanna see him fuck you with every inch of that thick cock!” Marie teased me. “ Don't hurt him with that fat dick honey! Just fuck him really good! Fuck him with that fat cock!” Anna insisted. As I got used to that big fat dick shoving in & out of my tight asshole, waves of pleasure washed over me all of a sudden. I must've moaned more sweetly, since he started fucking me a bit harder, steadier, deeper. God, that fat juicy dick felt wonderful fucking my little ass! He fucked me like that for I don't know how long? I was too busy moaning & enjoying the most wonderful ass fucking I ever got. “ Man, I love your big fat dick! Fuck me man, oh yeah...just fuck me lover!” I moaned to him. “ Just keep fucking me with that wonderful fat dick!” I found myself fucking him back, wiggling my hips to make him enjoy it more...maybe get a little bigger & harder? “ that's it baby, fuck him back! You love him fucking you with his fat cock, don't you baby?” It was all I could do to shake my head yes. I was in love with his big fat dick at that moment. I just wanted him to enjoy fucking me as much as I enjoyed it. Oh boy Dan, am I gonna fuck you bowlegged when it's my turn I thought. Suddenly, he started fucking me really hard & fast.” Oooh god, fuck, that thing is huge! Oohhh oh oh oh ohohooohhhnnnnghnnn” I groaned. “ Oh fuck, your tight ass is...oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!” he pleaded, moaning.

Anna made him pull outta my ass, then ripped the rubber off him. His big cock pulsating, Marie made me kneel down & suck him off. And suck that big fat dick I certainly did! He exploded in my mouth, moaning & grunting wildly as load after big, long load of hot cum shot into my mouth. Squirting out the sides & down my chest on my nipples. I managed to swallow most of it. Sucking the last drop from his meaty dick, my lips spread wide over it, I sat back against the couch. Marie kissed me & licked the cum off me hungrily. Then she kissed Dan with cum covered lips, thanking him for giving me the 1stadult butt fucking I ever had!

“Wow baby, you really took that big fat cock of his! He didn't hurt your asshole, did he babe?” Marie wondered concernedly. “ No, my asshole is OK. But damn, did he give me a wonderful ass fucking! I never thought a real dick in my ass would feel that good!? It was so damn huge, it really made me moan & cum!” I soothed her. “Well, let's have another drink while Mel relaxes a bit. You really fucked him but good, honey!” Anna said, kissing him lovingly. “ You gotta nice tight ass, Mel. It felt so damn great getting to fuck you! I like the curvy shape of your butt too. It made me harder just looking at your ass while I fucked you. Thank you for a wonderful fuck, Mel.” Dan said, kissing me long & hard. Then whispered in my ear, ” Il ove fucking you Mel. I wanna make love to both of you a lot more. But especially you, lover. You sucked my dick so sweetly, you're such a wonderful fuck!” he kissed me hard, once more. Then got some drinks & rolled another joint.

“ you two have been better than I ever imagined bi sex would be! I loved licking your furry little pussy for the first time, Anna. Your pussy juice tasted sweet as I sucked you off! And the way you licked my pussy & sucked my tits was wonderful, sweetie!” Marie said, kissing Anna once more. Finishing another joint & drink, Both girls decided to get me hard again. “ Danny honey, we're going to make sure Mel gives you as good a fucking as you gave him!” Anna said to him, kissing him as she went down on my dick. Marie got down & started sucking my balls & licked my asshole a bit, teasing it with her wet tongue. She even place a couple sucking kisses on my fucked asshole. “ That's not so bad, baby. You like that?” “Oh, baby, lick & suck my asshole some more, please?” I begged.She started sucking & licking my asshole, making me moan as Anna really went to town sucking my big dick hard. Marie went back to sucking my big balls, then trading with Anna sucking my big, hardcock. Anna went between sucking my balls & my ass. Damn, that feels so good to finally get Marie & her new lover sucking & licking my asshole. Just like I always wanted! Dan stood there watching us, jacking off as he did so. He jerked faster as they got me really big & achingly hard, what with sucking my dick, balls & asshole. I motioned him to come next to me & took his thick cockin my mouth. I loved sucking that fat dick of his, sucking the little head & very thick shaft of his manhood. The girls kept sucking my dick & balls, Anna now finger-fucking me in the ass as she sucked my big balls. I sucked Dan's thick cock to where he came in my mouth again, the girls finishing sucking me in time to watch me swallow Dan's tasty cum once more

Thegirls put a rubber on my dick, lubing it as they did so. Marie bent Dan over the couch, rubbing his spread-eagled asshole with lube for my big dick to enter. I knelt behind him, finally getting my cockhead past his ass opening. I slowly, firmly shoved all thick 7” up his little round ass, moaned at taking all of it straight up his tight asshole. Anna sat Marie on the couch next to us, burying her face in Marie's cute little smooth pussy & enjoying kissing & licking it. I fucked him deep & slow, loving the feeling of finally getting to fuck another man in the ass. And watching Marie moan & writhe as Anna sucked & licked her into moaning again.“ Ohhh, god baby, eat my little pussy! Suck me off baby! Suck...me...ooofff!” Marie moaned out loud. “ That's it baby,relax & let her make you cum again!” I prodded her. Dan loosened up a little more, so I fucked him a little harder, still as deep as I could shove my big cock up his tight, wonderful ass. Damn, this feels almost as good as getting his fat dick up my ass! Fucking his tight, round ass was a real pleasure. So cute & tight, it made me harder looking at my big cock going in & out of his little asshole, spreading his ass cheeks as I fucked him harder still. Pounding my big dick up his ass all the way, again & again. I was beginning to like fucking Dan, his tight ass fucking me back now.

Then he started wiggling his hips against the thrust of my big, stiff cock. That felt so good, I felt my dick oozing love juice up his ass, making my dick slide in-n-out even easier. “ Ohh oh oh oh ohohhhuuuhhnnn... Oh Mel, fuck me fuck me oh, god yes, give me that big fucking dick! Fuck me with your big fucking cock!” he groaned as I really started pounding his tight little asshole harder yet. Slapping my balls against his, I saw Marie get up & slide under him. Sucking his fat dick! Laying down to suck him off, Anna Grabbed the double-ended dildo & stuck it in Marie's wet pussy, the other endin her furry, hot little slit. She fucked Marie that way, while Marie proceeded to suck off her husband. She seemed to really love sucking his really thick cock, & how Anna was fucking her in earnest.

Dan moaned even more while I pounded his cute ass & My wife sucked his big fat dick. Slurping sounds coming from Marie's mouth on his huge cock as she enjoyed sucking off another man. Humping the dildo as Anna fucked her harder. Moaning with a big fat dick in her mouth. Dan moaned, groaned & grunted ass his big, thick load shot into My sweet little wife's eager mouth. She moaned as Anna kept on fucking her hard with the other end of the dildo. Anna cumming herself from getting fucked just as hard with the other end. “ Oh fuck..Mel, dammit, that dick of yours...is...getting bigger! Oh oh ohoh ohhhhuhhhnn...shit , fuck me with that huge dick! Oh yeah, fuck me harder! I love your big damned cock up my ass! Gimme that sweet fucking dick!” He moaned & begged. Well, I could take no moreof all this, & groaned loud & wildly as my cum was torn from me & shot long squirts up his tight ass! About then he absolutely orgasmed as he shot load after long, thick load of warm cum into Marie's greedily sucking mouth, those pretty, full lips wrapped around his really fat dick tightly as he came.

He & I finally finished cumming, so I pulled out & took the rubber off, pouring all my cum down the crack of his freshly fucked little ass. It ran down the crack of his ass, over his balls & down his dick all over My pretty wife's face! She finished him off & slid out from under him, Anna trapping her in an embrace to kiss her passionately & lick all my sweet cum off Marie's face, tasting some of Dan's cum mingling with my own. He turned around, holding me tight & kissed me with more than passion. As if he loved me? So I let myself get into his passionate kissing, loosing myself in those kisses from my new lover. We all broke our embraces & sat on the couch. Marie next to me, Anna next to Dan once again. The girls instinctively grabbing our limp dicks & softly fondling & stroking them. “ Damn, you two were really getting into it! That was so hot, The way you were sucking my man off Marie, I just had to fuck you. That double-ended dildo felt good I was fucking you with! Did you like me fucking you lover? You look so pretty naked & moaning. You make the prettiest damned faces when you moan & cum. You're such a pretty girl any way, but when you cum, you look even better Marie honey. I loved making love to you for your first time with a woman, my sweet little lover!” Anna stated lovingly, kissing Marie hard.

“ Marie, Anna, I whispered to Mel That I love fucking him. I love the way he moans so sweetly when I suck him off, the way he cums those big loads in my mouth, & the sweet fuck that he is! He's a great guy, Marie. Ladies, is it OK if I love fucking him too? I love sex with you, Anna my love. But I love sucking & fucking Mel too.He's such a caring guy to make sure he does things gently & lovingly, so it never hurts. I love that about you, Mel...” Dan said, holding me tight & really kissing me hard. I let myself kiss him back, loosing myself in his new-found passion for me. “Well, babe, you must've made great love to him to make him feel so strongly about you? Still love fucking me baby?” Marie said,worried. “ Of course I do baby, sex with you is great! But if Dan loves sex with me, that's OK too?” I said. “ Oh, Marie honey, you're a great lover too! I love how you lick my pussy, the way you fingered my ass & fucked me. Those full lips wrapped around my nipples & clit were wonderful!” Anna insisted, kissing Marie harder. I reached over & started jacking Dan off. As he got hard again, He started jacking off my big dick.
    ***Hold on! Don't go anywhere, We ain't done yet! Stay tuned for part 5!
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 5, 2016 at 9:15 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A very merry Christmas PT4

The final part of this story is posted! Enjoy!...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...