Register

Red face A very merry Christmas PT3

We drank & talked for awhile longer, just getting to know each other & get a little more used to the idea. 2 more stiff drinks later, & Anna moved closer to Marie. Dan did likewise with me. Running her hand over Marie's right breast, Anna said, “ Marie,honey, I just have to feel those big tits of yours! They're lovely,honey...” she trailed off, both her hands now messaging Marie's big full tits outside her blouse. Dan had started running his hand over my left thigh to my crotch. My dick sprung up way harder & my balls swelled quickly. “ Looks like you like how this feels Mel? “Look at this big bulge Anna honey...I think he's hiding a big cock in there for us?” I blushed a little at that one. Anna was really going to town on Marie's tits, slowly going in to kiss Marie's full lips while Dan insisted on trying to kiss me as he started jacking me off slowly through my pants. We both just sorta let them go ahead,all four of us kissing a same sex partner, us for the first time ever. “ Oh, yeah, kiss her passionately, Marie baby! Enjoy her playing with your big tits?” I asked between kisses. “ Oooh,baby, that feels good! <smooch, smack> Yeah baby, I like how she's playing with my tits. She kisses good too. You like us kissing baby?” “ <smooch, smooch, smack> Yeah, baby, you look good kissing each other while she plays with your big tits!”

With that, Anna slipped her tongue between Marie's full lips, & Marie let her, slipping Anna the tongue as well. Suddenly, Dan's tongue went in my mouth, so I tickled the tip of his tongue with mine as we kissed more passionately. He broke the kiss & moaned nervously. “Damn, Mel, you made my dick hard as a rock flicking your tongue on the tip of mine like that!” with that, he started undoing my jeans, & Anna started unbuttoning Marie's blouse,removing it & pulling her bra over her head. Marie's full tits popping free, her nipples already hard! Dan pulled my pants & shorts down to my ankles, removing my shoes, pants & shorts. My big dick & balls exposed for all to see. Anna, Dan & Marie all stopped for a moment, eyeing my big package hungrily. “ wow,Mel, that's some beautiful cock you have there! I never saw balls that big on a man before!” “ Marie honey, you have the loveliest big tits I've ever got my hands on! Mind if I lick & suck'em now? Huh baby?” Anna said with a kiss. Marie pulled her face into her tits, & Anna started making serious love to Marie's large, full breasts.

With that, Dan laid down & started sucking & licking the head of my dick but good. Then he started those long, full strokes, sucking it hard. Then squeezing my balls as he sucked my achingly hard dick. It got harder & thicker as he sucked me. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, that Marie & Anna were stealing glances at how big Dan was making my cock get as he masterfully sucked me off. It was about then that Anna slipped a hand down between Marie's legs & started rubbing her little pussy. Letting out a moan at how Anna gently stroked her pussy through her pants. Marie was, at this point really getting into it, as she started playing with Anna's tits. Then unbuttoning her blouse & pulling her tits out of her bra. Squeezing them, then rolling her nipples.

Anna then stopped sucking Marie's ample tits, and Marie stared at Anna's tits as she played with them. Her thick nipples sticking out, Marie began sucking them in earnest. Gently flicking her tongue over the tips of her nipples, then gently sucking them. She sure knew how to suck another woman's tits, because Anna started laying her head back, then side to side as Marie sucked those perky, firm tits. Anna went back to jacking Marie off through her pants, then unbuttoned & unzipped them. Then her hand went inside Marie's panties, rubbing her smooth, soft pussy that she found was already wet. Marie moaned as she tried to keep sucking Anna's tits. But Anna was really jacking her off but good.

Danhad started kissing his way lightly down the shaft of my rock hard dick, kissing, licking & sucking my balls. Swirling his tongue over each one as he very gently sucked them. Sucking & licking & sucking & licking...It seemed like forever as he sucked them so deliciously, making me moan louder & more often. He popped my other ball out of his mouth, & licked his way up the shaft of my cock, once more sucking the head. Hard. I then felt his finger tip tickling it's way into my ass. I let out a little gasp as I jumped a little at this intrusion into my tight asshole. But fuck, that felt so good, finally, to have another man so lovingly, gently, making love to my dick, my balls, & now my ass. Just tickling my asshole as he so firmly sucked my ridiculously hard dick. I never saw it get so damn big! “ What a wonderful cocksucker you are, Dan! My dick never got so big that I remember?! Not like this...” I trailed off,letting out a moan at his pleasuring. “ Thanks Mel, I love sucking your uncut cock! You have a beautiful cock & nice size balls for me to suck. I bet you cum like a horse!?”

By this time, Anna had Marie's pants & panties off, tossed on the floor. Marie had done likewise with Anna's. They were kissing & fondling each other passionately now. “ OK, Marie honey, lay back & spread your lovely legs. Mamma's gonna give you a good pussy licking!” Marie eagerly did as she was asked, & Anna buried her face between Marie's thighs & started sucking her pussy lips. Then running her tongue up Marie's slit to her clit, which was already swelling up & flowing her love juice. With that, Marie loudly moaned, suddenly, as Anna gently sucked her clit after flicking her tongue over it. Marie grabbed the couch as Anna sucked her off gently, thoroughly. Just then, Marie squirted her lady cum into Anna's hot, wet mouth. She sorta smiled as she kept sucking & licking, letting Marie squirt lady cum all over Anna's lips. Moaning,grabbing the couch, squealing as Anna really sucked her off. Marie made Anna switch positions with her, Putting her face close to Anna's spread-eagled furry pussy. Just looking at it, taking it all in. Knowing what she was about to do for the first time ever. “ OK baby, Time for you to suck Dan's big cock! I wanna watch you suck his big cock & balls while I lick & suck Anna's furry little pussy! Join me in giving some head, baby?” “ OK with me, my little love! Suck & lick that pretty little pussy but good! I'm gonna get a big cock down my throat! I hope y'all like watching me suck off Dan's thick cock!?” “ Make him cum real good baby! I wanna see you swallow all his man cum too!” Marie encouraged me.
    ***Part 4 tomorrow! More steamy action as this serial continues!
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 4, 2016 at 6:37 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A very merry Christmas PT3

Incredibly hot and sexy I get so hard and horny reading your story can't wait for the next part

Thank you. Big sucking kiss on your hard, wet cock head! I told y'all things were heating up! I'm also writing another series atm..." A special Christmas eve". It'll be awhile till y'all see this next serial. enjoy the present one for now...a couple more parts to go yet...

Look for part 4 up now!

I just posted the final part of this steamy story! Enjoy...