Register

A very merry Christmas PT2

They must've been on-line at the moment, because they messaged back with some pics & asked for ours. It was a pic of her going down on a furry pussy while her husband was sucking off her man's thick dick. Other pics of him getting fucked in the ass while he fucked his wife in the ass as she ate the other guys wife's pussy. “ Look good to you? He has a nice, fat smooth cock & she has a cute pussy. His ass isn't bad looking for you to fuck either! Wanna go for it baby?”She said, rather excitedly at that. “ So, you like his big smooth dick AND her little pussy? He does have a handsome dick. And I'd lick & fuck her pussy & both their asses! You too?” I queried. “She does have a pretty ass. I might lick her ass a little if I enjoy licking her cute little pussy? I hope she'll lick mine too. That really feels good!” “ Wanna suck his dick with me? Maybe while you sit on her face, getting your pussy licked?” “OK, let's go for it & set up a date!” She agreed happily. So we got out my camera, set it up on the tripod & set the timer for 10 seconds. We both stood in front of it, my dick about half-hard, & Marie turned toward me a little, just to show her womanly figure a little better. Then, hitting the timer again, we turned around & bent over, showing her asshole & pussy, while my asshole, balls & chubby, uncut dick showed nicely. For the next shot, I sucked the big dildo while Marie sucked my dick & jacked off. “ That should get them going!” she said with an impish little smile. We'd set up a date for the following Saturday night & sent the email to them. Waiting to see what they'd say in reply? The next morning, as Marie brought me some coffee, she sat down at the computer with me, asking to check for a reply.

Going on the forum, a window popped in telling of a email notification. Opening the email, we read, “ Loved your pics! Love your hot little body, Marie! I can't wait to get my face in your cute pussy! I hope you like my pussy, I really want you to suck me & lick me. Make my pussy wet, baby! Dan likes Mel's cock & is looking forward to sucking him off. He said he wants Mel to fuck him in the ass too, hoping Mel will let him fuck him too? Want you to rub your wet pussy in my face, honey. Wanna eat you out while I watch you suck both hard cocks! And don't worry you two, we'll make your first time as bisexuals a great one! Love & kisses, Anna.”

“ Well, what do you say baby, like what they said?” Yeah! Tell them we'll be there!” She typed our reply, then we googled their address to figure out the best way to get there. Hm, Lakewood too...Winchester Avenue at that! At least I know how to get there. We couldn't wait for the week to go by, but at last, it was Saturday. We both showered & washed everywhere...had to make sure we were ready for such a momentous occasion! Getting dressed in some cloths to fit the occasion, we got our overnight bag ready. She wore a black lace bra that showed her 38D tits magnificently, & a string sort of bikini panty that showed her ass & hips so well. Then some tight jeans & a button up blouse in white with blue stripes. I wore some loose fitting patchwork jeans I had from years ago, the smaller patchwork showing my bulge well. & a flannel shirt,seeing as how it was winter. No snow yet though. Just cold & blustery. In the overnight bag was the usual toiletries, for in the morning. Make up & all for her. But we also included a box of condoms & a bottle of lube, the 8” thick natural dildo, And a foot long, double-headed jelly dildo for the ladies, just in case? Being ready, I slipped the boys $30 for dinner & we got in the car & set out for Cleveland.

It took a little over an hour to find their house. The old two story houses I remembered from decades past on Winchester Avenue. Walking up to the door, overnight bag in hand, I rung the bell. I could easily see we were both nervous & excited, not knowing what our actual welcome might be? Anna answered the door, dressed in a short skirt & tight fitting blouse that showed her 34C breasts to best advantage. “ Hi you two! C'mon in, it's chilly outside!” She guided us to what looked like a den, that had old-school double oakdoors to close the archway to the room. Wood floors, fancy rugs & a fireplace with the usual painted walls. Old wooden tables with lamps, flowers on all of them. “ This is my husband Dan. Dan, this is Mel & Marie. Have a seat you two. Can I get you a drink?”She queried. Looking at the bar setup, I asked for a bourbon & ginger ale. Marie asked for Tequila & soda with some lime juice. Making themselves a drink, they sat next to us on the couch, the fire making the room warm & cozy with the lights turned down low. “Well,” Anna said at length, “ are you two ready for tonight? We hoped that we could all share equally? We liked that you mentioned that right away.

You have very nice tits, Marie. Very full & inviting...if you don't mind my saying?” Marie blushed, but smiled while squeezing her ample breasts with her arms. “ Thank you. I'm glad you like my big 38D's Anna! You have some perky tits yourself. Nice little butt too.” she blushed again at being so forward. “ Aw, aren't you the cutest?! Don't be embarrassed, honey. It's OK to say what you feel around us. After all we're bisexual, &...It seems to me you're both bi-curious?” Glad for the opening, I replied, “ Yeah, we're both bi-curious, I came out to Marie first. I guess it got good to her after a while? Dan, is that a cucumber in your pants, or are you happy to see me? Looks like you have quite a big, handsome dick in your pants?” I said, taking a chance. “ You have quite a bulge yourself, Mel. It looks like you have some big balls in those old jeans. Where did you find those? They make your package look good enough to eat!” Dan admitted. “ I had them from high School in the closet all these years. I thought they'd show off my dick & balls nicely for you two.”

“ They do at that, Mel. I'm glad you two came over. We've been looking for a safe couple of bisexuals to be with.” “ I don't mind telling you all that I'm a little nervous. I've never done anything like this before. But I eventually thought, if Mel can suck cock & get fucked in the ass, which I like too, then I can try licking & sucking tits & pussy! Mel seemed to love me, care about me & wanna be close to me after he admitted he was bi-curious. I warmed up to the thought of it eventually, since he seemed the better for it toward me & us. And since we drifted apart, well, I thought I had to try something positive for a change. Then it came to me, that since I liked watching lesbians & bisexual girls in our videos, And how they seemed to still like guys,then it might not be so bad, making love to another woman?” Marie explained, a little shy & embarrassed.

“ And to be honest, I've never had sex with a grown man before. Just as a teenager with my old buddies. We sucked each other's dicks, swallowed a little cum, licked up love juice out of our dicks, that sorta thing. Then Marie & I went to a sex shop & got some toys, lube & condoms. I just new, the first time she fucked me in the ass, that I was going to like it. I even sucked that big, thick natural dildo in front of her. I tried real hard to get good at sucking it. Fucked her with it too. Nothing like a big fat dick inside you, we found out. So she decided to try it too, & here we all are!” finishing our drinks, Anna got us another.
    ***Part 3 tomorrow, so stay tuned!
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 3, 2016 at 5:29 AM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A very merry Christmas PT2

Thank you for the greater effort, much easier to read.

Thanks. I considered your words overnight, & decided to break down the Kindle paragraphs further with empty lines between them. The amazon/kindle uploader does a lot for you. I realized I had to do it manually here. I hope you all enjoy the serial...

MORE, please.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    MORE, please.
    Your wish is my pleasure, sir. Part 3 will be up tomorrow morning. Things will start getting a bit warmer from here!...

Part 3 now up for your reading pleasure. Grab a drink, drop your drawers & enjoy!

More hot, steamy bi couples action in part 4 up now!

The final part of this hot, steamy story is up now! Enjoy...