Register

A very merry Christmas, PT 1

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Being the last day of November, I was looking forward to the following day, retiree payday! The one day of the month where I feel a bit more...” normal”. Till I start paying all the bills. Oh well, at least the company notified me of a lil bonus coming soon. Part of something is certainly better than nothing. I was in a better mood of late, since I finally started some Christmas shopping, making the gifts a lot more meaningful this year. Little did I know how far this was going to go?!
    Marie even mentioned that she liked how I was in a better mood. “ Yeah, well, it's Christmas time, & I got to do some shopping for the kids. And I need a list from you my little love!” “ I'll have to work on that babe. Comin' upstairs soon? Gonna join me for some TV?” “ Yeah babe, I'll be up in a minute...” I tapered off. Heading upstairs, Marie was just walking out of the Master bath, in her PJ's & tossing me a washcloth & towel. “ You'll need these this evening. We gotta talk about us!”“ Uh...OK?” I stammered, thinking the worse & hoping for the best. Heading into the bathroom, I stripped naked & washed up,thinking maybe, if I gave the right answers to what I was sure was coming, She'd want some intimacy?

Finishing up, I wrapped the towel around my waist, hoping she'd appreciate a sexy gesture? I stepped out of the bathroom, closing the bedroom door as I did so & locking it. Dropping the towel, showing a thick, uncut erection & my big balls. “ Woo Woo! Oh yeah, baby!” She said with that characteristic big, glamour smile. Walking over to the bed, I crawled across it to her side, my erect cock waggling around stiffly. I laid on my left side, facing her. “ OK, two can play at that game!” she said playfully. She sat up & pulled her top over her head, that new fancy bra making her 38D tits look great as they rose up with her arms. Then she reached around her back & unclasped that fancy bra. Those big round breasts bursting free at last. Her nipples were already erect as she arched her back to pull down her PJ bottoms & bikini panties. Her nude form making my chubby far more erect! My balls got that tingly feeling as they swelled up even larger. “ Still think I'm prettier naked?” she queried, playing with her large tits & rolling her already hard nipples. “ I really think you look a lot prettier nude, baby, honest. I wanna be close to you again, to your warm, soft skin. To feel your big tits squeezing against me, feelin' your heart beating faster. I love you & wanna fondle, lick, suck & fuck you!” I admitted freely. “Not so fast, Mel! We need to talk first. I just thought we should be naked first. I thought it'd set the mood better for what I have to say. Do you still like the thought of sucking another man's cock? Letting him cum in your mouth? Still wanna get fucked in the ass?”“ Why? Something wrong, babe?” “ No...I've just been thinking things over.” Aw, shit, incoming! This is where she hits me with the bunker buster. Gotta be! Fuck, I thought. After milking the moment a bit too long, I felt, she spoke. “ I've been thinking about how we haven't had any sex in ages. Then I realized all the religious stuff I've been into lately was sorta...getting in the way,so to speak. I believe in God & all. But we are no longer as one flesh, as the Bible says. We need to be as one again, just like you said the other day. It seems like your being bi-curious hasn't changed you for the worse, or any of that. If anything, you seem to want me real bad again? So, then I thought, if you can suck cock, I can at least try to eat pussy! I did like watching the lesbians & bisexual women in our video collection. And I do like the taste of my pussy juice on your cock & face. And you know I love soft pussy fur!” “ So...You wanna try being bisexual with me?
    Are you bi-curious?” “Yes, I guess I am? I thought it'd be so hot to get together with a bisexual couple. Where they lie down next to each other, & You pull his pants off & start sucking his big cock, while I pull her pants off & bury my face in her furry little pussy! You like the thought of that?” “ I love it babe! I know that once you lick & suck your first pussy, you'll see it's not such a big deal. Quite natural, in fact. I felt that way when I sucked my first dick. I think you'll feel the same way? Then you'll get to liking licking a wet pussy with mine or her husbands big dick in your pussy or ass from behind while you eat her out!” “ And your big uncut cock up his ass! I think I'll put in one of our bi sex DVD's for us to jackoff too!?” Oh fuck, was I looking forward to seeing her jack off her hot little pussy again! And the way she used to get on all fours,one finger up her ass,
    And two others deep in her juicing little pussy. Oh yeah. She came back to bed, & hit run on the remote. A guy sitting on the closed toilet was sucking his buddy's thick cock. Just sucking & sucking. Then a woman walks in, to which Marie instantly, a bitdrunk, complained, “ Oh sure! He FINALLY sucks his cock hard...& SHE walks in!” I was surprised when she said she wanted the hard-on guy to bend the sucker guy over & shove it up his cute little ass & fuck him hard! That's my baby girl, always the hottie!
    I noticed about then that she'd been jacking off her little clit pretty seriously. She saw me looking, & slipped a finger all the way into her wet little cunt & smiled as she finger fucked herself. Grabbing my hand with the other & putting it on my stiffening dick. “ C'mon baby, pull the skin back so I can see that big, wet head while you play with yourself! And play with those big balls with your other hand...I wanna see you get off on playing with yourself, you hot cocksucker you!” “ OK, you pretty little pussy licking cum swallower!” I replied playfully. She seemed to like that, saying, “ I bet you just can't wait to watch me sucking & licking my first pussy, can you? Ooooh, yeah....ooooh that feels good! I wanna eat a juicy pussy while I watch you suck a dripping wet, big fat cock! And I want both of you to double-fuck me!” “You mean, double-dick you? That sounds hot! Then you can suck us both off all over your lips & in your mouth, you pretty little pussy licking slut!” “ And you with a face & mouth full of thick cum you handsome, cock sucking faggot!” She shot back, smiling & half moaning. She moaned louder as she made herself cum, her juices running & lady cum squirting all over her hand as she pumped her soaking wet little cunt. I felt like I was about to cum, so I rolled over & squirted my big, warm load all over her hand & pussy! She sexily raised her hand to her face & licked & sucked her fingers clean of all that cum & pussy juice! Swiping up the rest of the cum, she rubbed it all over my lips, then rubbed her face in it as she passionately kissed me, both of us getting cum & pussy juice on our faces. She then started sucking my half limp dick,lapping up the rest of my cum that dripped out.
    What a good girl she's been to me, I thought. Taking good care of the house & kids...and still the hot little minky in the bedroom that jacks offfor me, swallows cum, licks pussy juice off her fingers & begs me to fuck her in the ass while getting on all fours!
    After finally sucking my fat dick hard again, she got on all fours,legs spread & said, “ Shove that big cock up my ass & fuck me hard!” I did just that, her asshole opening up for me. I pumped her tight, pretty ass but good, making her moan as I fucked that pretty ass. She pushed me off her, then turned around & sucked my dick for awhile, then guided me into her wet little pussy. Fucking me back as I fucked her little pussy deep & hard. As we both started moaning, She pushed me off again, then knelt on her knees, making me stand up so she could suck me off. Some 5 minutes or so of this, & she made my spewing cock shoot thick cum all over her 38D tits.Sucking the rest of my cum outta my twitching cock, she raised a tit to her mouth & sucked & licked all my warm cum off it. I did likewise with the other. Her nipple got hard as I enjoyed the taste of my cum all over it. “ Mm, that tasted good again. It kinda felt good sucking my own tits.” With that, she started sucking the other tit I'd just cleaned of my thick cum. Messaging her other tit with her other hand, she continued sucking her big, round tits. I slid a finger into her wet cunt & started finger-fucking her as she enjoyed sucking her big beautiful tits. She moaned with a mouthful of nipple as I fucked her steadily with my finger. After having enough of that, she said, “ did you like watching me suck my tits, baby? It felt good to suck my own tits! Now get on all fours, time for you to get some cock too!” I did as she asked, & she put a rubber on a 8” long, 2” thick natural dildo & lubed it up. She spread my butt cheeks with the other hand as she slowly worked the huge cock head into my tight asshole. Then all 8 inches of that huge dick into my ass, fucking me slowly at first. “ Damn, that feels good! Give me all of that big dick! Fuck me baby, fuck me!” I begged, half moaned in pleasure. “ I knew you'd love a big cock up your ass, baby! You love a man's big cock fucking you in the ass,don't you lover?” With that, she fucked me deeper & harder,making me moan with each stroke of that huge cock in my tight, wet hole. Fucking me & fucking me for I don't know how long? “ Oh,damn, that big fat dick feels so good, baby!”
    “ And you moan so sweetly as you get fucked in your cute ass with a nice, big dick! You really needed some cock, didn't you lover? It's OK, baby...I know you love cock too!” Relaxing at last as my asshole opened up, I smiled at her, “ Oh baby, you fuck me so good! I really needed some dick too!” She fucked me for a little while longer, then pulling it outta my wet ass with a little pop. “ OK lover boy, my turn!” she said with a naughty little smile. She laid down on her back, legs spread wide. Taking the condom off it, I sucked it down my throat a few times, just so she could watch me deep-throat such a big fat dick. “ Suck it baby, suck that big dick!” I said, pushing the large head to her pretty, full lips. She parted her lips & began sucking it, about half of that 8” she got in her mouth, looking so damn pretty with a big fat dick in her mouth.
    I puled it out & she made a popping, sucking kiss on it as the head popped out of her mouth. Getting it nice & wet from her sucking it, I shoved it into her eager, wet little pussy. Giving her all 8” of it, back & forth steadily. “ Oh yeah, give it to me baby! Fuck me with your huge cock! Ooooh, I love your big cock!”She moaned & cooed in ecstasy. I fucked her harder still as she fucked it back. “ Oh, I love big dicks! Fuck me baby, fuck me harder!” She looked at me & turned red, realizing only now what she just said. Hey, I'm not that big, & I don't mind sharing that big dildo, being real looking, but it made me wonder about the past? She made me pull it out, putting it to my lips to watch me suck.
    And liking big dicks myself, I really showed her how much I liked sucking dick. I even deep-throated most of it a few times. It felt good to be free to enjoy sucking a big fat dick in front of her,since she enjoyed the same thing. To share sucking & fucking a big, handsome dick together was very special to me. Still is. “We're going to have to find a bisexual couple to go to bead with! You need to lick your first pussy, my little love. Please share being, or at least trying bisexual love with me?” “ Oh yeah, as long as she licks my pussy first. Then I'll eat her out but good! I just don't wanna suck her off, then not get her to lick & suck my aching little pussy. I wanna feel what it's like to have another woman suck & lick my little pussy till she makes me cum!” “ Maybe you'd like me to fuck both of you in the ass as you both take turns eating each other's pussy's?” “ oooo, yeah, it'd feel good to get fucked in the ass as I lick my first pussy, baby. That'd make me feel better...if you don't mind?” “ If you don't mind us men sucking each other hard & double-dicking both of you while the other watches while jacking herself off & such?” “ Oh, that's hot! And you know I always liked jacking off!” After that session, I got on my computer to show her the bisexual site I'd been on for awhile.“ So this is what you're doing while I'm playing video games & cleaning? And there's girls, guys & couples on here?” “ Yeah,couples, singles, all kinds.” I showed her how to sign up, adding her profile to mine. Then we both used our computers to look around the forums. When the rest of the group noticed she was on there with me, we started getting messages from other couples, & singles looking for a couple to do a threesome with. She found some with pics she liked & pointed me to them. “ This guy has a fat, smooth cock that looks good. And his blonde wife looks good. I like that she has a little pussy like mine. Nice looking tits too! What do you think, babe? Should we send them a message..they're in Cleveland?” she said, looking at me with that hopeful look. I agreed, & she sent them a message
    ...part 2 tomorrow, hope you all enjoy this long one!
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 2, 2016 at 1:23 PM.
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

Re: A very merry Christmas, PT 1

Thanks for the effort. The post would be easier to read with paragraph breaks. Perhaps part 2 will be an easier read.

I did use paragraph breaks. Notice the spaces between them? Besides, there's only so much space per post, usually anyway? They're just not short paragraphs in the Kindle style of writing I've had to use the last couple years. Typically 3 paragraphs to a word processor page works well for Kindle uploads. I just got in the habit of that, but it doesn't show as well here? What bugs me is this site runs words together, I separate them, & they wind up back together again? The story gets better. Part one usually just sets the scene.
    Last edited by OlderBC1; Dec 2, 2016 at 1:01 PM.

By the way, I guess I should've mentioned that this is my Christmas gift to a group of folks that are very special to me. I wish I could give each & every one of you a good, cum-filled Christmas BJ...but I don't think I could stay on my knees that long...

Parts 2 & 3 now posted! Enjoy Mel & Marie's voyage of discovery into bisexual love together!

Plenty of hot, steamy bi couples action to jack off too in part 4, up now!

I enjoyed writing this one as a gift to all of you. Merry Christmas cums to each & every one! The final part of this story is up now! Enjoy, & look for another Hot Christmas serial cumming Friday!