Register
three pillows bisexual porn

View Poll Results: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

Voters
239. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    146 61.09%
  • No

    93 38.91%
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    104

    Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Will this site last or will it shut down again but for good the next time?

    What say you?

  2. #2
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    i don't think chat will ever be back but for some reason it has lasted this long it will keep on lasting. even though it doesn't seem to be kept up.

  3. #3

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I hope it will, seems like it wants to? I like the freedom of expression in here. I can show my dick & balls, talk about oral & anal sex, which cocks look good...Very nice to be able to do that here, where everyone else does the same. A place where I can finally admit I think it's natural for a guy to wanna pull his best friends pants down & suck his cock passionately. How I think it feels natural to have a hard, wet dick in my mouth, trying to please him by letting him throb & cum in my mouth all he can. I like how we all can talk about sucking &/or fucking each other, or a friend. Although I would like to here what the ladies like in tits & pussy, how they like having there pussy's licked, whether they like sucking/licking cum outta there best friends pussy, etc. Seems like us guys are freer in expressing these things?
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

  4. #4
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I sure hope so. There are not many places i can talk about and be comfortable with my love of the cock.

  5. #5
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    387

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    On one hand I'd like Bisexual.com to survive, On the other, if chat isn't restored, and if it keeps going the way it has been, it should be Euthanized, and put out of its misery.

    Bisexual.Com used to be a Community, where people gave advise to others who were either unsure, or just coming to grips with their sexuality, or the sexuality of their spouse.

    Now this site has postings of "Rate my Cock" or "How do you like to get a BJ" Ect , ect.... This site has become truly sad.

  6. #6
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    New Jersey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    84

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I hope the site lasts as well. This place is a godsend for me as I've had to be discreet my whole life over my like of mansex.
    While I'm still closeted it is wonderful to have a forum that allows me to express my love of all things cock and to have a dialogue with others with the same desires.
    I for one will be very disappointed if this place goes away and will miss it terribly.

  7. #7
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    South Carolina
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    14

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    On one hand I'd like Bisexual.com to survive, On the other, if chat isn't restored, and if it keeps going the way it has been, it should be Euthanized, and put out of its misery.

    Bisexual.Com used to be a Community, where people gave advise to others who were either unsure, or just coming to grips with their sexuality, or the sexuality of their spouse.

    Now this site has postings of "Rate my Cock" or "How do you like to get a BJ" Ect , ect.... This site has become truly sad.
    i could care less about chat, but the rest is spot on. I signed up a few months ago after being banned from another bisexual site for speaking the truths that they didn't want to hear. this board seems to have some decent people, but no moderation or even upgrades and improvements.

    a wider scope of sub-forums would be nice, give the people that just want to talk about "when was the last time you ate cum" or "how do you like to get fucked in the as" a section all their own for that kind of high-school drivel.

    if it's just going to continue to be a hook-up site then i'd say put it down, or, sell it to one of us that would like to make it more than it is. the majority of the topics discussed here just prove the stereotypes we as bisexual people should be trying to dispel. that we are more than just our sexuality, and that we're not all oversexed nymphos that put our own pleasure above everything and everyone else in our lives...

  8. #8
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Bay Area
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    160

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I return now and then, with good feelings, because I met my date to suck cock here....but I agree, if it is not a community--and chat makes a big difference to that--then it's going to continue to dissolve...my two cents and a bit of precum.

  9. #9
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,860

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Is anyone having problems checking in?

    When I google the site and click to come in, it takes me to another page. If I back up to google and try again , I get in?

  10. #10

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I had the same problem a couple times but not today. ???

  11. #11
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    58

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    The site will only be as good as we make it. I love posting captioned pics, and the two groups where I tend to post seem to like them. I do wish guys here would take a more active role in commenting and supporting the posts of others.

    http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?groupid=504

    http://www.bisexual.com/forum/group.php?groupid=121

  12. #12
    Member
    Gender
    Transgendered
    Location
    North West England
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    339

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinabi View Post
    a wider scope of sub-forums would be nice, give the people that just want to talk about "when was the last time you ate cum" or "how do you like to get fucked in the as" a section all their own for that kind of high-school drivel.
    I agree - trouble is things like that need ongoing moderation otherwise I find people just post that stuff in whichever thread / forum appears at the top of the page, derailing the best of intentions in how a forum is set up

  13. #13
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    32

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I really miss the chat function. I'm cum so hard flirting with people here and I loved knowing I got people off with just my words.(and the shared cock pics didn't hurt =)

  14. #14
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - Other Areas
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    104

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i don't think chat will ever be back but for some reason it has lasted this long it will keep on lasting. even though it doesn't seem to be kept up.
    I agree. Some how it is lasting even without Chat and not being kept up very well. Then again there are no spammers or trolls popping up so it must be getting kept up more than we think.

    Quote Originally Posted by whispering View Post
    I return now and then, with good feelings, because I met my date to suck cock here....but I agree, if it is not a community--and chat makes a big difference to that--then it's going to continue to dissolve...my two cents and a bit of precum.
    .................................................. ...................................

    It does look like that it dissolving more and more at times when I come on here. Late at night it's mostly a ghost town and during the day there will be a good number of members logged on but no activity at all. I do the same as I just scroll through but also wait to see if anyone else will post anything.

    You say that "......and a bit of precum" like it's a tear dropping from your eye. lol.




    The reason for the line on dots is now it's not spacing from word to word like it was in the messaging. It only did that in my second response.

  15. #15

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    [QUOTE= I signed up a few months ago after being banned from another bisexual site for speaking the truths that they didn't want to hear. this board seems to have some decent people, but no moderation or even upgrades and improvements....[/QUOTE]

    Bet that other bi site had "...payground" as part of it's name....same thing happened to me there...

  16. #16
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - Upstate
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    well we do get spammers from time to time something about bisexual dating or gonnorea dating, but now that i think of it it doesn't happen that often. not even much trolling if any lately too very interesting i wonder if the mystery is part of the benefits of belonging here?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I agree. Some how it is lasting even without Chat and not being kept up very well. Then again there are no spammers or trolls popping up so it must be getting kept up more than we think.


    .................................................. ...................................

    It does look like that it dissolving more and more at times when I come on here. Late at night it's mostly a ghost town and during the day there will be a good number of members logged on but no activity at all. I do the same as I just scroll through but also wait to see if anyone else will post anything.

    You say that "......and a bit of precum" like it's a tear dropping from your eye. lol.




    The reason for the line on dots is now it's not spacing from word to word like it was in the messaging. It only did that in my second response.

  17. #17
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California - LA Basin
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    166

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I believe the site as it exists will end in the near future, probably in 2017. Putting money into something that the people who inherited the site from Drew are not interested in will at some point stop. The traffic is a fraction of what it was when Drew was alive and unfortunately the site has been on life support since his passing and is just waiting for the plug to be pulled. RIP Drew.

  18. #18
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Connecticut
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Why wouldn't it last. I sure hope it does.

  19. #19
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Arizona
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    It will last only if WE make it! Many will read this how many will act? Make an intelligent comment in a thread. Start something interesting.
    Do something, be a part of this. I am not trying to post a comment or new thread as often as I visit.
    Come on! We all have some interest in bisexuality. You are safe and anonymous here nobody you know will know.
    Let it out share your desires!
    Come on take part!

  20. #20
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    387

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    I'll second what ^ ^ ^ 69+1 said ^ ^ ^ .

  21. #21
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    371

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    If I may chime-in: The site will last, largely because the guy operating it did not die, though he may have suicidal ideation, expressed publicly in the form of rumor or innuendo that "Drew" killed himself.

    The fact is: There are many 'synthetic personalities' posting on this site under multiple usernames; most likely the same person who is still paying the hosting bills and domain registration, as well as upgrading the software here. (The 'Post Icons' thing is relatively new, indeed; a new feature after the time that Drew reportedly died.)

    JMT
    Don't suffer pole_smoker any longer!
    Join The Bisexuality.Club Today!
    Register and Chat instantly!
    -- http://bisexuality.club

  22. #22
    Member
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    387

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    If I may chime-in: The site will last, largely because the guy operating it did not die, though he may have suicidal ideation, expressed publicly in the form of rumor or innuendo that "Drew" killed himself.

    The fact is: There are many 'synthetic personalities' posting on this site under multiple usernames; most likely the same person who is still paying the hosting bills and domain registration, as well as upgrading the software here. (The 'Post Icons' thing is relatively new, indeed; a new feature after the time that Drew reportedly died.)

    JMT
    Synthetic personalities, yes....It is kind of a shame that Bisexual.com has become a medium for frustrated writers who can't otherwise get published...

  23. #23
    Unofficial Community Leader
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas - Dallas/FW
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,344

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    Will this site last or will it shut down again but for good the next time?

    What say you?
    why not?

  24. #24
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,811

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Of course "Drew" did not die or kill himself or commit self murder. Some fools here started that rumor.

  25. #25
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Washington
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    49

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Of course "Drew" did not die or kill himself or commit self murder. Some fools here started that rumor.
    Well then, why don't you enlighten us on the real details of Drew? We all would like to know of the circumstances of his disappearance.

  26. #26
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Ontario - South
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,860

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Who was the person who said that they had been communicating with Drew's brother or family rep?

  27. #27
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,811

    Re: Will BISEXUAL.COM last?

    Quote Originally Posted by larrywilldo View Post
    Well then, why don't you enlighten us on the real details of Drew? We all would like to know of the circumstances of his disappearance.
    Andrew Kyle of Medicine Hat Alberta gave up on this site a very long time ago. Isn't this obvious? The bills and hosting for this site get paid as the company makes money from the advertisements and the porn site. People get lured into paying for this site, and a lot join the porn site since they learn about it from this site.

    Tenni, that was one of the many trolls on this site just like how you are a troll. It's not as though Drew's supposed relative actually created an account or logged in under "Drew" and wrote this, and it's just a rumor the troll made up. Andrew Kyle is alive and well but wants nothing to do with this site.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top