Register

Thread: Bucket List

Bucket List

Hi everyone... I know everyone has fantasies and have things that they want to try, but does anyone have a "bucket list" of the things you actually want to accomplish sexually? I do.. I have done many things sexually and have scratched a good bit of things off my list, but I still have yet to do the more... kinky, taboo, or extreme things.. Here are the things I still want to scratch off my list... I would love to hear yours!!!!

1. Be fucked by more than 2 guys at a time..
    2. Be pissed on by several people, both guys and girls
    3. Be double penetrated.
    4. Watch my wife take more than 2 guys at a time..
    5. Fuck a tranny, or have a tranny fuck me and my wife...

I want to accomplish these things... I would love to hear about your list...

Re: Bucket List

Yes I have a list
    Sex with 2 guys at the same time
    Sex with a tranny
    Sex with a couple
    Getting pegged by a woman
    Taking a bwc
    Finding out if its true once you go black (BBC) you don't to back
    Finding out how many guys I can suck and fuck in one day

Number 1 with a shot: A threesome with a couple and everything that implies. eating a cream pie made by the other guy, then sucking him clean. Maybe even being fucked as she encourages us on.
    Any part of that would be fine too.

I want to add one... I want to fuck a dick that is too big... Just once...

About the only one left for me is to suck off a beautiful shemale with nice tits before letting her take my anal virginity

1 Sucking and getting fucked by a shemale
    2 Sucking off a group of guys.
    3 Threesome and eat his creampie from her pussy then cleaning his cock up.
    4 Getting pegged by a woman

Hm...let's see now...
    1) To suck & fuck more thoroughly with my two buddies, both named David.
    2) Two grant my wife's wish of getting double-dicked by two bi men.
    3) To get another chance with my priest old buddy.
    4) To finally loose this weight, get my back & hips fixed, get another car, & hook up on here...
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

where do i start lol.....
    sex with a guy period
    threesome all combinations
    orgy, mixed, me with all women, me with all guys gangbanging me, me & guys gangbanging a women
    spitroast
    me taking 2 cocks up my ass at the same time
    bondage
    doing it in the woods or at the beach
    being with a guy or guys with a women encouraging me
    watching 2 women doing it
    if i had a wife/gf/fwb, both being with someone of the same sex in the same room
    me making out with a wife/gf/fwb while we're both getting fucked
    women doing makeup on me, shaving, everything to make me look like a women then sending me off to a guy
    living in a sex comune, having separate str8, bi, gay/les days.....that 1 is probably not gonna happen
    i'll probably think of more lol
    Last edited by sysper; Nov 30, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

i was right here are some more lol
    getting fucked missionary style while making out like crazy
    sex with a twink
    getting pegged
    getting spitroast.....by 2 girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    where do i start lol.....
    sex with a guy period
    threesome all combinations
    orgy, mixed, me with all women, me with all guys gangbanging me, me & guys gangbanging a women
    spitroast
    me taking 2 cocks up my ass at the same time
    bondage
    doing it in the woods or at the beach
    being with a guy or guys with a women encouraging me
    watching 2 women doing it
    if i had a wife/gf/fwb, both being with someone of the same sex in the same room
    me making out with a wife/gf/fwb while we're both getting fucked
    women doing makeup on me, shaving, everything to make me look like a women then sending me off to a guy
    living in a sex comune, having separate str8, bi, gay/les days.....that 1 is probably not gonna happen
    i'll probably think of more lol

Licking on a petite Asian milf's beautiful pussy while her boyfriend's cock slides in and out of it. Occasionally this slippery cock squirms out and conveniently into my mouth where I suck the female juices off it before returning it to her cunt and repeating the cycle. Of course, I'm on my hands and knees taking her other boyfriend's beautiful rod smoothly inside my most willing booty.... and I hold rock steady when each of these gentlemen come simultaneously..... in me.

I've enjoyed sucking/licking my buddies cum outta my wife's furry lil pussy in the past. But having him pull out to cum in my mouth right there near her pussy would be great!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

my bucket list :

I want to find a pretty shemale with fine boobs and make luv to her for hours. I want to feel his boobs and su ck his dick until h e cums. Then I want to cum kiss him and do it all over again.

I'm surprised just how many of these I've actually done...lol Been spit roasted, gangbanged, ate the cream pie.....never been with a tranny or been pegged by a woman. The tranny scene is kind of intriguing....

over the last 7 years i have done all that and more

As far as a "Bucket List", pretty much I've accomplish every thing on it, except for a few things...

1) I'd love to find a "Barely Legal" Twink , and just have my way with him...I feel like such a Lech admitting that...Oh well...

2) Finding a Middle aged mother and her Twink son, and having a triad with them...
    Last edited by csreef; Mar 3, 2017 at 7:23 PM.

1. Sex with 2 men
    2. Sex with M&F
    3. Suck an 8 to 10 inch cock
    4. Anything goes orgy.
    5. All male group sex.
    6. Sex with a hot trans girl.

ive checked them all off lol

Only thing left on my list is group sex...whether that means a large group or just two people it doesn't matter. I would welcome the chance to share a cock with my girl friend or have her coach me as I'm getting fucked. Up until a few years ago getting pegged and blowing another guy were at the top of my list...no longer as those have been done. On to bigger and better things!