Register

Problem with private messaging

I rec'd a private message from another user and when I tried to reply, my spacebar would not function and allthewordsandlettersallrantogetherlikethis. So I answered using dashes to separate-my-words-like-this, but that is very inconvenient also. Thought you would like to know. Anywhere else it's not a problem, only in PM's.

Re: Problem with private messaging

Thankgoditisn'tolnyme..... I thought it was my computer. The problem is that this site needs to be sold to someone who can put the money into the site. Hopefully after that, it will become the community it once was.

I had same problem other day. Thought was my PC but would do it only here. So typed what I wanted say on a email, cut and pasted it here!

same shit here , sometimes really bad misses letters and so on

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Thankgoditisn'tolnyme..... I thought it was my computer. The problem is that this site needs to be sold to someone who can put the money into the site. Hopefully after that, it will become the community it once was.
    Don't type str8 after the quote marks.. drop down a space before beginning to type. I had the trouble other day but worked it out.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Don't type str8 after the quote marks.. drop down a space before beginning to type. I had the trouble other day but worked it out.
    Thanks darkeyes, I'll give it a try. . .

Same problem here. I am starting it off with a long row of periods .................................................. . then spacing down a couple and that seems to work for me.

my experience is the same, misses letters a lot...

When I had this problem I found this worked :

Hi
    And then proceed with the reply it worked until the problem disappeared dont know why but one word greeting retunrn and type away

Here we go again . . .

I had an issue sending a message that was changing the letters I typed��

I just got spammed in mine. ��