Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Should I try my own cum?

I always liked the taste of my love juice oozing out of my dick while jacking off. Then started cuming in my hand & licking it all up while rubbing it on my lips. When I forced myself to after cuming. It's erotic & tasty, lapping up that warm, thick cum...do it!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

My own was the first cum I tasted, salty but not bad, felt like if I could do my own I could handle another guy's load without blowing lunch. Taste does vary but never had anything really bad.

I'll join in and say YES! I've always loved my precum, and for years so badly wanted to enjoy my cum, but the instant I came I'd suddenly lose all desire. Then I started experimenting with ways to try to teach myself to get over that sudden loss of desire. Eventually figured out a way and a few years ago learned to absolutely love eating my own. To be honest now sometimes I'm craving eating my cum more than the jacking and orgasm to produce it! Hope to one day see if I like other men's as much as my own.

I lick my own cum off my hand and suck my fingers after I jack off and it tastes real good I even jack off in my coffee cup and drink iot

Licking my own cum off my hand is nice, of course, but I still wanna feel a real hard, wet dick squirting his warm load in my mouth! A nice hard, wet, warm dick..
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

If anyone is hesitant to try thier own cum, you are more than welcome to try mine.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Thonguy View Post
    If anyone is hesitant to try thier own cum, you are more than welcome to try mine.

Two of my girlfriends usually swallow my cum when they finish sucking me off but both also enjoy "snowballing" the load back to me. Makes it easy for me to swallow my own cum and is a turn on for both of us.

Although I have never tried another man's cum, I have had mine many times, from my own fingers/ hand, out of a vagina, from a clean ass (female), on food and drink , kissing and fed from a woman's fingers. To be honest I like it and want to try sucking a cock and eating a hot load of cum directly from a cock.

Give it a shot. If you don't like it, don't do it again. I love to lick it off my hand or put my legs against the wall and cum all over my face.

Don't do it! First I tasted my own. Then I tasted it from my wife's pussy. Then I started jacking off onto her belly so none was lost. My next step was to eat other men's cum. Soon it was all I could think about doing. I quit working and spent my time with my legs thrown over my head jacking off into my mouth, all over my face. I couldn't think of anything else. I lost my job, my wife, my family, and my friends . . . except for those who I readily dropped to my knees and drank their come. I'm now homeless and can only get on the computer at the library to read and post to this site. I have to go because my time has expired. Oh well, I'm thirsty anyway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bullshit-button.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	45015

Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    I love my pre cum and never waste a drop. I even eat it in front of my wife. After I Cum and clean up I can squeeze several good drops of cum onto my finger. this I eat and it tastes very good.
    Sounds like you love precum as much as I do!

Yes, I think you should try your own cum. The trick is to overcome the natural tendency to lose interest as your orgasm subsides. When I was young I was interested in experiencing it orally before I had ever heard of a blowjob so there is something there that has a deeper meaning. I tried several times but always lost interest, not that I thought doing so was bad or gross, I just plain lost interest so I eventually stopped trying.

My ex-wife and I had a conversation once about this and she helped me finally accomplish it. It was quite an experience for both of us. I realized that it wasn't so much about what it tasted like but rather more like experiencing my orgasm orally. If anything the taste was rather bland and we have a tendency to think of bland tasting things as 'not good' but knowing what it was made all the difference. I liked the texture, it was like the epitome of what sex feels like, creamy and silky and warm.

If your like me and have yet to have an MM encounter then eating your own will give you an idea of what to expect.

Just licked up my own load yesterday and enjoyed the taste! Ate a lot of sweet fruit over the holidays!

I regularly swallow my own cum.i love the taste

I always eat my cum. And anyone else's. I think it's a sin to waste it....... Maybe I should ask the Pope ????

It's like the old saying goes, you are what you eat - if you eat salty things, your cum will be salty, if you eat sweet things, your cum will be sweet.

YES, of course. If you can't take your own how do you expect to do it for another guy.
    Cream pies are an excellent way to find out and it might really intensify things with the lady.

go for it!

hard to imagine that you have not already done this, I have been eating mine for 50 years - go for it.

I like my pre cum

my precum is delicious i love it