Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    asdfdsf

Should I try my own cum?

Yeah so, I always dreamt of men cumming their loads all over my face, me swallowing it all but when I think about having my own cum drunken it feels weird a bit but I'm so curious about it. Have you tried it before guys and how did you enjoy it? Was it enjoyful?

Re: Should I try my own cum?

It won't hurt you so if you're curious give it a try, I prefer the taste of another guys myself. I have tasted mine but in the context of kissing after oral or helping to clean it from the person I deposited it on

I highly recommend eating your own cum. It's not weird at all because millions of bi and gay guys do it. It'll give you an idea of what it's like to taste and eat other men's cum. If the sight or feel of it in your hand is a turnoff, jack off and cum into an opaque shot glass or a brown plastic prescription container, close your eyes, man up and do a cum shot down the hatch ! Smear some on your lips too and then lick it all off. Be warned.....it'll make you want more ! When I jack off, I never let a drop of my cum go to waste ! Mine always tastes slightly sweet, and the warmth and texture of it on my tongue is a big turn on. Other mens' cum tastes range from sweet to salty-sweet, to salty, to neutral, to very salty or very sweet to slightly bitter or very bitter. The taste is influenced by a man's diet but if you learn to love cum, it's all good !

i kinda think it's a right of passage for all guys lol........tbh alot of times i have decided to swallow my own cum, after i came i completely lost interest. but there have been times i've force myself to do it. don't really know if i just forced myself more than usual or the desire wasn't as low as usual. it doesn't really matter i did it. i'm not a big fan of my own cum but it was ok. just the idea of doing it was hotter than the taste. it didn't hurt me to try, it won't hurt u either. worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCapsule View Post
    Yeah so, I always dreamt of men cumming their loads all over my face, me swallowing it all but when I think about having my own cum drunken it feels weird a bit but I'm so curious about it. Have you tried it before guys and how did you enjoy it? Was it enjoyful?

Yes I've eaten my own cum I love any time I masterbate I always lick my hand clean yum

I'd suggest yes. I tasted pre-cum in college when I was 18. Took a few more years to try my cum but I enjoy tasting both now. I've swallowed my entire load several times and I taste good.

Go for it!

i do love my precum

It's not the same as swallowing another guy , but it's a quick fix !

It took a long time to get over losing the urge immediately upon ejaculation when masturbating, but I finally did several years ago. Since that time, I have progressed to the point that I slurp it up more often than wiping it off.

When I get off on webcam, I'm usually sucking on a realistic dildo, occasionally rubbing its head on the head of my cock to transfer precum to it, which I find simply delicious. Often, I'll cum on the dildo cupped in my hand and the quickly put the dildo back into my mouth for the next-best-thing to a real cock, and lap up whatever remains in my hand, as well. Makes me feel so femme, so slutty! I love it, especially reading the comments by the guys watching.

My cum is quite tasty, usually, because of my diet. I watch my weight and avoid things that can have a detrimental effect on health, and also affect the taste of ejaculate. I do enjoy asparagus, occasionally, which is reputed to adversely degrade the tastes of cum, but I eat a lot of raw pineapple, which is often mentioned as contributing to a pleasant taste. And I've cut way back on sodium intake, which you would expect to reduce the saltiness.

At any rate, I'd recommend giving it a try! I find that the mindset and the very act of eating cum, itself, is a huge turn-on that greatly enhances my masturbation fun!

Yes...yes...yes! I started many years ago and haven't looked back. It started as an easy way to clean up after I masturbated but it's turned into a major get off for me now. Cleaning up after myself after I cum in my girlfriends pussy, mouth or on her tits is amazing and it turns her on so much. Don't hesitate, just do it!

I love it. nothing better than working up a nice load, sliding down the back of the couch and letting it gush in my face and mouth.

I posted something a while ago about this very topic. I believe it was called Mental Block About Eating Your Own Cum.

In any case, I could never bring myself to do it. In the past, I was able to cum directly into my mouth. While it was hot watching the cum fly toward my face and feeling it land in my mouth, that's where the excitement ended for me.

The second I finished cumming, I immediately lost all desire to swallow and couldn't spit out the cum fast enough.

Based on some suggestions, I saved up some of the cum for the next jerk off session. The idea was to suck it down while I was jerking off and still horny. I poured into my mouth - but still didn't have the nerve to swallow.

As a few people stated, the taste can be an issue. My cum was definitely bitter - which gives me much more appreciation for my last girlfriend. I've heard that drinking a lot of pineapple juice is supposed to sweeten the taste. I have tested that yet, but it is certainly worth a try...

I think you should try it...

When I was 13 ( and starting to Masturbate) first I tasted my Pre-Cum... Ok ..Interesting feel to it...then when I came, I took the Cum from off of my stomach & chest and tasted it. Not bad...

The thing that truly gets me going, is when someone is giving me a BlowJob, and after a few minutes I'll ask them to stop for a second so I can kiss them...The taste of my Pre-Cum mixed with their Silvia, just sets me off...God is that good !!!

Go ahead and try it....... I've indulged often. But I do agree that cum is best when it Squirt's fresh from a nice cock you're suckling on! ������

I lick my own cum off my fingers after I jack off. I even cum in my coffee and drink it and it tastes great.

Absolutely you should. It took me a while, but once I tried it I was hooked. I never cum now without slurping up every drop.

Always taste your own. Know what you are serving your friends

A while back I got frustrated with my lousy aim and missing my mouth either partially or completely. It's still a thrill to give myself a warm facial, but it felt wasteful. So I started splooging in a wide, polished spoon. Perfect aim, never missed a single, precious drop. Then, I could watch my face and tongue in the reflection of the spoon as I dipped into the sweet cream, started lapping it, and finished the whole thing off like a spoonful of ice cream. My personal, private pleasure!

Absolutely! It's the same reward for sucking or jacking.

Cum is a very precious thing and should never be wasted. go for it, you'll be glad you did!

At least start off with the Sweet tasting Pre Cum you ooz during your stroke and work up to tasting your load. It's nothing to be afraid of by any means. Relax and enjoy.

Exclamation Re: Should I try my own cum?

Nothing better!

Quote Originally Posted by T.Edding View Post
    Nothing better!

Tasty! Id luv to

Never sucked a dick before an I want to really bad should I try by tasting me 1st or will someone cum an fuc my throat

If you have a wife or a girlfriend, start with a cream pie. Neither one of you will regret it.

mmmmmmmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    mmmmmmmmmmm!
    I love my pre cum and never waste a drop. I even eat it in front of my wife. After I Cum and clean up I can squeeze several good drops of cum onto my finger. this I eat and it tastes very good.

Like to lick my precum from my finger, I precum a lot and it tastes so good. I always cum in my hand and then lick it up, it also tastes so good. When I'm not sucking, it helps to satisfy my craving for cum. Also like to go on camfuze and let everyone watch jerking off and licking up my precum and cum. Enjoy all the comments, especially from the gals watching me eat it up.

You should, I do it from time to time. It's not bad