Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Why some girls experience pleasure when sucking a cock some don't?

Wifey went from absolutely loving to suck cock, begging for it at times, to just doing it to please me, to absolutely no more playing at all, anything at all, about 12 years ago. No real loss there as she became quite unattractive over time. So, any girlfriend I date must enjoy giving head and if not, it is a deal breaker. Most men I have given oral pleasure to are very complimentary after I am done and tell me I am one of the best.

Sounds like my wife. If she needs to take a break she'll usually lay her head on my stomach and rest with my cock lodged in her throat.

Suspect it may have a lot to do with her first experience. Did she eve I've enough foreplay, was the clean and pleasant smelling, was his precum and cum bitter, was she forced. Never had a gal who didn't want to suck my cock after I had gone down on her first. I was always clean and smelled clean. Never tried to force the issue and I was always appreciative and vocal about how great it felt. Many gals won't jump in bed with a guy until they have known them for awhile and then it can take more time before they are comfortable with sucking his cock. Rushing a gal is a total turnoff.

My wife is a true cock slut, she loves sucking cock, mine and other guys. She has been given many, many compliments on her cock sucking.
    We have been together 40 yrs and she has very rarely turned down a bj request.
    She says it gives her great pleasure to hear a guy moan and watching his facial expressions as she sucks him to orgasm.
    Guess I hit the jackpot with my wife.
    Probably why I'm a good cocksucker as well, lol.

Most everyone has pretty much covered reasons why. I surely can't speak for why when it comes to women's enjoyment or dislike of it. However, I can say that my last girlfriend wasn't much into it when we first started up with each other. She even said she thought oral sex was over rated. But as the months went by, she began to love receiving and giving it. In fact, there was one day when I arrived at her apartment that she told me she'd been craving wanting to suck my cock all day...naturally, I loved the fact that she wanted it so much and got quite a wonderful blow job that evening. Some never like it and some do it just out of a sense of obligation.....never a good idea. It's always obvious when someone loves sucking cock whether a man or a woman is doing it.

I was with one, the predominantly lesbian "bro" girl and she didn't like it. She liked some guys. Goth/Punk or Bowie but she and I competed over who landed the most same sex stuff. Not all guys can suck one either. And some women are amazing. Same with oral and women. For me. I am rather experienced though.

The giving and the getting gets my horses going. I think that the person is not all that into any kind of sexual activity, just kind of going through the motions. Because they think is what they should do.